mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Some of these posts are ridiculous.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    Jadler said:
    Everyone is back on the board complaining and speculating about future tour dates & the status of the band’s psyche. Nature is healing!
    =)
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,970
    mfc2006 said:
    Same as it ever was. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Same as it ever was. 
    very true.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,295
    Is it really that ridiculous?  There is a thread of over 30 pages of irrational comments over a $20 single vinyl.  Seems reasonable to want an update on thousands of dollars.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Is it really that ridiculous?  There is a thread of over 30 pages of irrational comments over a $20 single vinyl.  Seems reasonable to want an update on thousands of dollars.
    Some of the comments are ridiculous in my opinion, yes.
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RiotAct41RiotAct41 Posts: 17
    They’re not fucking anyone over with no updates.  It’s all but certain they are set to announce March 2022.  Does it really matter if it takes a few more days to confirm? We all have tickets already, at least whoever was able to get before and decided to keep.  I’d like the answer as well but I don’t think they’re F’ing with us.  
    I gathered speed, from Pearl Jam F’ing with me
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    Of all things to worry about the last on my list is when I’ll see the band again! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,916
    edited June 2021
    Of all things to worry about the last on my list is when I’ll see the band again! 
    The last? Thought you were a Pearl Jam fan!

I get it though some people don't need to go back anytime soon while others are itching to get back.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-57224635#:~:text=Prime Minister Scott Morrison - who,open borders until mid-2022.

I think the plan is changing now from what they originally thought they were going to do a couple of months ago. Rumours were Australia was going to be the first tour back. Now with poorer than desired vaccination rates it almost looks like borders will not open up until after another summer of tourism in Australia is missed. Can Pearl Jam do a tour in Australia with no travellers coming in? Maybe but I bet they push it another year. 

It looks like after the QC radio interview yesterday that we will get one of three things. 

Fall US shed tour to coincide with the two fests (not very likely but still a chance)

A US arena tour this Oct/Nov/Dec with reschedules as well as new cities from the second leg and beyond. 

A US/Canada tour next February/March/April with either both legs mixed in or split up before and after the Euro tour like 2020 had planned. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,639
    edited June 2021
    Some of the events on Ticketmaster have changed to say “Pearl Jam and Pluralone” and some of them have changed to just Pearl Jam.  Not sure how recent this is but was something I noticed and the geography is interesting

With Pluralone:
    All 4 Canada Shows 
    MSG
    Oakland x2
    San Diego

Without Pluralone:
    Baltimore
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    OKC
    Denver
    Phoenix
    Los Angeles x2

The Without cities would certainly fit in around the two festivals this fall.  
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Website is down this morning too
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,219
    LOL retirement and sedentary lifestyles. Yep, haven’t announced the tour yet so must be time to hang it up.

The boards are alive with dissatisfaction - nature is healing indeed. :lol:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 307
    We desperately need some real and actual rumours...
  • Options
    JABK said:
    We desperately need some real and actual rumours...
    QC radio is as good as it gets right now. That and TM is changing stuff around. Gotta be something soon. Or not... lol. PJ does what they want at their own pace. Its always hard to plan this way too since so many other great bands have already had sales and you either pass on them or gamble that Pearl Jam will not be playing and book it. 
  • Options
    One thing I will say about any turmoil with the band. They would not be playing this fall if that was the case. I think its as simple as they have 2 legs they are trying to book right now and juggling that with Australia and Europe as well as the best time to tour knowing it will be 100% allowed with no restrictions hence the reason we sit and wait some more. 
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,219
    The TM change I think is something. Not specific dates but that spring 2022 could be the new target.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 931
    not sure why there is any questions. First, they never said a thing about Australia. Just because a couple people suggest it, it's hardly a rumor. Just chatter. There were two tours scheduled, usa/Canada spring and Europe summer. Europe summer has been re-scheduled and I think its obvious the usa/Canada tour will be re-scheduled for next spring following the template of Europe. That simple people. 
  • Options
    DEGBTI said:
    not sure why there is any questions. First, they never said a thing about Australia. Just because a couple people suggest it, it's hardly a rumor. Just chatter. There were two tours scheduled, usa/Canada spring and Europe summer. Europe summer has been re-scheduled and I think its obvious the usa/Canada tour will be re-scheduled for next spring following the template of Europe. That simple people. 
    With the lack of info we have you are not sure why there are any questions on what is going on with the dates? Australia had strong rumours of happening this winter/their summer not just from a couple of people on this forum talking about it. 
  • Options
    xjoshfromworkxxjoshfromworkx Moline, IL Posts: 138
    Some of the events on Ticketmaster have changed to say “Pearl Jam and Pluralone” and some of them have changed to just Pearl Jam.  Not sure how recent this is but was something I noticed and the geography is interesting

With Pluralone:
    All 4 Canada Shows 
    MSG
    Oakland x2
    San Diego

Without Pluralone:
    Baltimore
    Nashville
    St. Louis
    OKC
    Denver
    Phoenix
    Los Angeles x2

The Without cities would certainly fit in around the two festivals this fall.  

I would LOVE it if there wasn't an opener for STL. Unless it was like Lana Del Rey.

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• Options
    Jim TresselJim Tressel Posts: 132
    They must be making a killing on those 2 festival dates if they are just going to go out and perform for just them. 
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 836
    edited June 2021
    They are waiting for Sea.Hear.Now to sell out before announcing additional dates around the festivals.  Bands that have done this sooner were headliners of festivals that have already sold out or were much larger and will sell out. 
    Post edited by vedpunk on
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,935
    BOOM! Saturday PJ....SHN just confirmed. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,485

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    BOOM! Saturday PJ....SHN just confirmed. 
    You had that nailed from the start. Nice!
  • Options
    vedpunk said:
    They are waiting for Sea.Hear.Now to sell out before announcing additional dates around the festivals.  Bands that have done this sooner were headliners of festivals that have already sold out or were much larger and will sell out. 
    You have been right in the past. Is this just something that makes sense to you or is there something more to this. 
  • Options
    I’m very glad I was wrong about PJ playing Sunday!!
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 766
    FYI, there is a Judd Apatow produced documentary about the Avett Brothers on one of the streaming services. Definitely not Pearl Jam related music, but very cool guys.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    vedpunk said:
    You have been right in the past. Is this just something that makes sense to you or is there something more to this. 
    I think there’s something more, and I’m really liking my theory of a partial rebook for the Fall 2021 with a few new shows, and the “Pluralone” shows happening in Spring 2022 with some additional new shows at that time as well
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    vedpunk said:
    I think there’s something more, and I’m really liking my theory of a partial rebook for the Fall 2021 with a few new shows, and the “Pluralone” shows happening in Spring 2022 with some additional new shows at that time as well
    Ya looking at that though Baltimore and NY have to be paired together you would think in the same tour. Also California shows would be split up too which would be odd. Who knows though and maybe we do get some arena shows this year to make 2022 less crowded. Going to be a hell of a return either way!