Options

Ohana Festival Update

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    mfc2006 said:
    MMJ should close. Sucks that MMJ has a time slot. Let them come on last and play for 4 hrs. 
    KOl can play their 80 min set whenever 
    Agreed!
    @mfc2006 Are you and Laurel going to Ohana??
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    ISO 1 or 2 weekend passes or just Sunday night.  Slim chance, but please PM if any of these options become available.  Thanks.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    jjflash said:
    mfc2006 said:
    MMJ should close. Sucks that MMJ has a time slot. Let them come on last and play for 4 hrs. 
    Agreed!
    YESSIR! See you there?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Im jealous..Could this be a 3 hr plus show?
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,422
    Im jealous..Could this be a 3 hr plus show?
    There is a curfew of 10 or 10:30 pm so they hopefully go on very early to fit-in a long set!
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Gigaton in its entirety.. =)
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    mfc2006 said:
    jjflash said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Agreed!
    YESSIR! See you there?
    Maybe so?? I still own tix for PJ's LA and SD shows. Will def make one cross country trip but can't do two. Presently holding out on Ohana to see if expanded tour gets announced. PJ batting cleanup behind Brandi Carlile on a California beach is calling my name tho!
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    mfc2006 said:
    jjflash said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Agreed!
    YESSIR! See you there?
    Maybe so?? I still own tix for PJ's LA and SD shows. Will def make one cross country trip but can't do two. Presently holding out on Ohana to see if expanded tour gets announced. PJ batting cleanup behind Brandi Carlile on a California beach is calling my name tho!
    Keep me posted, buddy! Would be great to see you, man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hopefully we can organize some sort of meet-up of all you people at the venue!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Count me in
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Count me in
    Cool....maybe we can even arrange to settle any beefs that may have built up here over the years!   :open_mouth:
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    mfc2006 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Count me in
    Cool....maybe we can even arrange to settle any beefs that may have built up here over the years!   :open_mouth:
    Oh crap...what did I do? LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    mfc2006 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Count me in
    You are safe but I am sure we can look at old posts and find a few combatants!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    mfc2006 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    mfc2006 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Count me in
    You are safe but I am sure we can look at old posts and find a few combatants!
    LOL!
    Fair enough.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 613
    If this is the first show back I really hope it’s live-streamed. I’d even pay good money for a streaming option. I’d never usually be interested in watching a show I can’t attend but given what we’ve all been through over the past 15 months I’d be happy to shell out some $$$ to watch them on stage again.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 631
    Whatever the first show in 3+ yrs ends up being, would hope it's streamed.  Free for 10c, $ for anyone, doesn't matter, just would hope we could all be there together (some of us online).  Will be cathartic for all.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,178
    If this is the first show back I really hope it’s live-streamed. I’d even pay good money for a streaming option. I’d never usually be interested in watching a show I can’t attend but given what we’ve all been through over the past 15 months I’d be happy to shell out some $$$ to watch them on stage again.
    It figures to be the second show back.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Great news Ohana Fest appears to be happening.

We booked our flight last night coming from Northern Ireland, so let's just hope the authorities allow us into the US in September 👍🏻
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Just booked flight and hotel. Should be a great experience for us old folks. 
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    edited May 2021
    Anyone here high up in the Canadian or US government and know if the borders are going to open back up before this show? Hard to plan this trip with this big problem hanging over my head lol. 

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 589
    Great news Ohana Fest appears to be happening.

We booked our flight last night coming from Northern Ireland, so let's just hope the authorities allow us into the US in September 👍🏻
    Same! I’m travelling from the UK, however, I’m not feeling too hopeful at the moment.
  • Options
    stawamusstawamus Vancouver, Canada Posts: 23
    PJNB said:
    Anyone here high up in the Canadian or US government and know if the borders are going to open back up before this show? Hard to plan this trip with this big problem hanging over my head lol. 

Canadians are allowed to fly to the US for leisure travel, It's only the land border that is closed for leisure travel. So unless you were planning on driving that shouldn't be an issue. It's the mandatory quarantine upon returning to Canada that would be a big deterrent for most people I would think. Hopefully this is all a moot point by September
  • Options
    stawamus said:
    PJNB said:

Canadians are allowed to fly to the US for leisure travel, It's only the land border that is closed for leisure travel. So unless you were planning on driving that shouldn't be an issue. It's the mandatory quarantine upon returning to Canada that would be a big deterrent for most people I would think. Hopefully this is all a moot point by September
    Ya I need to be back to work on that Tuesday. No 14 days sitting in a room isolated from my kids for me. Not worth it. You are right hopefully it is not an issue but still hard to plan. 
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 577
    Talks started this week with plan to open the border....

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,178
    I was in Windsor ON today for a legitimate purpose even under the excessively restrictive Ontario law.  A stone’s throw away sits Detroit MI, within easy reach throughout modern history.  It’s right there.  You can practically reach out and touch the GM building across the river.  And yet it may as well be on the other side of the planet.  As if the world would come to an end if people could cross the tunnel or bridge as they have for decades.  It’s time to get on with things.  Let’s go!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Saturday night sold out now too Shit! I feel like I made a huge mistake waiting for the Ticketmaster fan to fan to roll out and to pick up a 3 day pass on there.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    I'm hoping to grab a Friday and Sat ticket there....I only have Sunday
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 236
    My wife and I bought 3 day passes last July, along with 4 of our friends. We also went ahead and booked a house in Dana Point on AirBNB back in October. We figured that if concerts still weren't happening by this September, we would need the vacation anyway. It was definitely a leap of faith and it looks like it's going to pay off. We went to Ohana back in 2017 and are so excited to go again. It's going to be a blast and also will be quite an emotional experience.
  • Options
    DoDaFoo said:
    My wife and I bought 3 day passes last July, along with 4 of our friends. We also went ahead and booked a house in Dana Point on AirBNB back in October. We figured that if concerts still weren't happening by this September, we would need the vacation anyway. It was definitely a leap of faith and it looks like it's going to pay off. We went to Ohana back in 2017 and are so excited to go again. It's going to be a blast and also will be quite an emotional experience.
    We kind of did the same thing. We waited too long to commit to staying with friends at their Airbnb, but we found a great hotel and will park at their rental to save $. Can't wait for this festival. It'll be our first time going and our first festival in almost 10 years. Leap of faith is a good way to put it. Hope y'all have a blast!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    so very jealous of all you bastards. HAVE A GREAT TIME!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD