Options

Ohana Festival Update

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,341
    PJNB said:
    Saturday night sold out now too Shit! I feel like I made a huge mistake waiting for the Ticketmaster fan to fan to roll out and to pick up a 3 day pass on there.
    I knew this ticket would be worth holding on to. They'd been on sale through the whole year, and if by some chance there wasn't going to be a 2021 fest there would be refunds anyway. 
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 718
    I knew Saturday would sell out. My layaway payment hit again today, my Saturday and Sunday at Ohana is going to be a blast! I would have done Friday, but my all-day festival limit is 2. I'll drive there from Pasadena Friday and enjoy the beach that evening, and the festival for the rest of the weekend. 
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,420
    edited May 2021
    So many other festivals being announced for late September........Bottle Rock, Riot Fest and Pitchfork all within a few weeks of Ohana!
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    So many other festivals being announced for late September........Bottle Rock, Riot Fest and Pitchfork all on the same weekend!
    Gonna be alot of music this fall
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    https://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/seg244/ohana-music-festival-tickets/event/38360

Its live. No one really knows about it yet so there is not many for sale but I can confirm after purchasing two 3 day GA's for close to face minus fees that it works! 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    PJNB said:
    https://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/seg244/ohana-music-festival-tickets/event/38360

Its live. No one really knows about it yet so there is not many for sale but I can confirm after purchasing two 3 day GA's for close to face minus fees that it works! 
    Dang! Congrats!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    PJNB said:

Good job!!! 
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 532
    PJNB said:

That’s great!  F5 ing for Sunday GA.  No luck yet.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    rival9500 said:
    PJNB said:

All I have seen are 3 day GA's so far. Hard to check both though. I can't believe I got the pair to be honest. My CC company was not having it and called me during the transaction lol. Good luck! 
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 532
    PJNB said:
    rival9500 said:
    PJNB said:

All I have seen are 3 day GA's so far. Hard to check both though. I can't believe I got the pair to be honest. My CC company was not having it and called me during the transaction lol. Good luck! 
    Thanks!  Like you said, not a lot know it’s up yet.  Ohana didn’t even post about it yet.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 611
    I’ve got a pair in my cart for 3 day GA. Would be a lot of logistics to figure out coming from Ontario...
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    aidt17 said:
    I’ve got a pair in my cart for 3 day GA. Would be a lot of logistics to figure out coming from Ontario...
    You have until September to work it out! Do it! =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,478
    Thank you for shopping with us. Your order for Ohana Music Festival wristband is now confirmed. Paid more than I want but that is OK!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    rival9500 said:
    PJNB said:

Same happened to me Chase did not want me to go LOL
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    PJNB said:
    rival9500 said:
    PJNB said:

Lol. I actually went through the whole process and it gave me an error message with my CC number. I knew it was right so I just assumed someone else grabbed them. I went through the process again and luckily it went through. 

Congrats on getting tickets! 3 day GA? The rush of getting tickets again is something I have so missed out on! If they do not announce new dates this is going to be such a tough ticket to get. Even then Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam back to back nights on the beach that is hard to pass up on.
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 787
    PJNB said:

Nicely done!  I had in my head this started today for some reason...I need to retrain in the art of F5.  I joked to my wife when was announced last week i was going....she shocked me and said get 2 tickets.  We still aren't vaxxed (Ontario)...but should be getting shot 1 next week.  Hopefully travel by September is somewhat possible.  What a trip it'd be!   
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    For anyone looking for Saturday still they have $190 tickets (face was $138.50) that are charity tickets on Ticketmaster plus fees of course. Maybe the best case for you to get into the show at the cheapest price when its all said and done. 

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09005AA7B7DB1A7C
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Get_Right said:
    PJNB said:
    rival9500 said:
    PJNB said:

Lol. I actually went through the whole process and it gave me an error message with my CC number. I knew it was right so I just assumed someone else grabbed them. I went through the process again and luckily it went through. 

Congrats on getting tickets! 3 day GA? The rush of getting tickets again is something I have so missed out on! If they do not announce new dates this is going to be such a tough ticket to get. Even then Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam back to back nights on the beach that is hard to pass up on.
    Ya 3 day GA. I had to try three different cards and got the same error messages, security code is wrong, try again etc.  I thought it was typical TM nonsense and that the next message would be sorry these are gone but how about these for $1500.

I do not really care about the arena dates at this point, looking forward to 3 days of California and great live music with my friends. Love festivals to just chill and have a great weekend.  MMJ, Spoon and PJ on different nights is enough for me to pull the trigger.  The EV set is just a bonus!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Get_Right said:
    PJNB said:
    Get_Right said:
    PJNB said:
    rival9500 said:
    PJNB said:

Ya 3 day GA. I had to try three different cards and got the same error messages, security code is wrong, try again etc.  I thought it was typical TM nonsense and that the next message would be sorry these are gone but how about these for $1500.

I do not really care about the arena dates at this point, looking forward to 3 days of California and great live music with my friends. Love festivals to just chill and have a great weekend.  MMJ, Spoon and PJ on different nights is enough for me to pull the trigger.  The EV set is just a bonus!
    That's how I'm feeling as well. This may be the only concert we attend this year, but so many of our favorite bands/artists are playing Ohana and we know we won't be disappointed!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Get_Right said:
    PJNB said:
    Get_Right said:
    PJNB said:
    rival9500 said:
    PJNB said:

That's how I'm feeling as well. This may be the only concert we attend this year, but so many of our favorite bands/artists are playing Ohana and we know we won't be disappointed!
    Love it.  So much good music in what hopes to be a great setting.  I will be seeing other live music before this, but I basically am taking 10 days off to do SHN and Ohana. Normally I would avoid New Jersey like the plague LOL.
  • Options
    aidt17 said:
    I think we’ll be fine by then for travel.  I booked my flight this week and had tickets from 2 years.  This will be my 3rd ohana it’s a beautiful venue/spot, I’m staying across the road at the marriott (on points haha). Can’t wait for live music to come back!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited May 2021
    Trudeau just "suggested" that Canada will have to get to 75% vaccinated before he reopens the Canada/US border. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    chittychitty Posts: 575
    edited May 2021
    I don't know Spoon, Maggie Rogers, The Frames or Belinda Carlisle music so I guess I have some homework to do. I will look up their old setlists to figure out songs to listen to, or anyone have other ecommendations?

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    chitty said:
    I don't know Spoon, Maggie Rogers, The Frames or Belinda Carlisle music so I guess I have some summer music to catch up on. I guess just look up their old setlists to figure out songs to listen to?

Spoon - awesome band. I've seen them live several times and their back catalog is lengthy. Hope you enjoy!
    Maggie Rogers - a good songwriter and I hear her tunes from time to time, but I'm not super familiar with her work.
    The Frames - Band fronted by Glen Hansard....lots of great tunes. My fav song is definitely "Finally." Crazy energy on that one.
    Brandi Carlile - amazing songwriter with a great back catalog as well. I've loved pretty much everything she's put out. Live from Benaroya Hall is a great introduction to her energy and songwriting. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 235
    Brandi is very good friends with Mike McCready. PJ covered her song "Again Today" on a charity album and she joined them to do the song at N1 of the Home Shows in 2018. I wouldn't be surprised to see her show up during PJ's set at Ohana, or for Eddie or Mike to guest during hers.
  • Options
    Trudeau just "suggested" that Canada will have to get to 75% vaccinated before he reopens the Canada/US border. 
    We should hit that number by July 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    DoDaFoo said:
    Brandi is very good friends with Mike McCready. PJ covered her song "Again Today" on a charity album and she joined them to do the song at N1 of the Home Shows in 2018. I wouldn't be surprised to see her show up during PJ's set at Ohana, or for Eddie or Mike to guest during hers.
    I'd bet my house that would happen. My hope is that they'd elevate her during their set, giving her max exposure. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    DoDaFoo said:
    I'd bet my house that would happen. My hope is that they'd elevate her during their set, giving her max exposure. 
    I am hoping that they come out and play it during her set not taking time away from Pearl Jams set. Not a knock on her. I lover her music. A festival set though is short enough already imo. Of course they can do whatever they want! 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,168
    We should hit that number by July 
    Disagree - he means 75% with two doses.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    DoDaFoo said:
    I am hoping that they come out and play it during her set not taking time away from Pearl Jams set. Not a knock on her. I lover her music. A festival set though is short enough already imo. Of course they can do whatever they want! 

Each time I have been at a fest with both on the bill, Mike came out. I think it has happened a few times.