Options

2020 Fall North American rumour thread

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    I may have to get my money back for my Ottawa tickets. We don't have a ton of money for travel, and the bank has authorized the pushback of using our credit to book our flight to December 2021. Not looking good. Not unless it's a same routing/same-ish time of year and they announce earlier than they usually do. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jim TresselJim Tressel Posts: 131
    Zod said:
    I guess the question will also be, how many dates are they going to want to do.  If the North American Dates and Euro dates get bumped to 2022, that's generally as much as PJ likes to tour in a given year.   That being said they could be in tour withdrawal due to the pandemic, so maybe they add a few days here and there?

My prediction is a little more conservative.  2022 they make up the 2020 dates... might add a few dates in there.  but it'll generally be a catchup year.   Maybe Australia gets a few dates because it's safer to do so there?

Then they regroup and do more dates in 2023?

2023, could be some more US dates mixed in with Canadian dates, and south america?
    Reason I think they would want to do more tour dates is for the money. Not for them but all the other people who make it from them touring. Road crew and the like. I imagine this pandemic has really hurt them as much as any. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,852
    Zod said:
    I guess the question will also be, how many dates are they going to want to do.  If the North American Dates and Euro dates get bumped to 2022, that's generally as much as PJ likes to tour in a given year.   That being said they could be in tour withdrawal due to the pandemic, so maybe they add a few days here and there?

My prediction is a little more conservative.  2022 they make up the 2020 dates... might add a few dates in there.  but it'll generally be a catchup year.   Maybe Australia gets a few dates because it's safer to do so there?

Then they regroup and do more dates in 2023?

2023, could be some more US dates mixed in with Canadian dates, and south america?
    Reason I think they would want to do more tour dates is for the money. Not for them but all the other people who make it from them touring. Road crew and the like. I imagine this pandemic has really hurt them as much as any. 
    This and 2020 actually had over 50 shows planned which is unheard of for these guys with leg 1 and 2 plus Europe combined. I see them doing that in 2022 for sure if they can. I am hoping anyways. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,807
    Just for fun.   I have no inside knowledge but I do have diamond hands 

November 2021 Pearl Jam announces rescheduled 2020 spring tour with a few changes ( second night at MSG, philly) to begin in April 2022

June- July 2022 rescheduled Europeia tour 

July 2022 Pearl Jam announces that Gigaton II lost human will be released on September 17th along with their first single “Especially Yours”  Also announced is the second leg of the North American tour.  Cities included 

Buffalo 
    Pittsburgh 
    Cleveland 
    Chicago X 2
    Milwaukee ( photo with the bronze fonz)
    SHN
    Ohana
    Portland
    Seattle X 4 

September 2022 Pearl Jam releases their second single “Turn the Page” 

September 2022 Pearl Jam announces Australia tour for January/ February 2023 which will finish with two shows in Hawaii 

May 2023 announces the celebration of PJ30 with a September Canadian Tour ( damn right I went there) and November in South America .  Part of the celebration will include a 2 hour prime time TV show ....Boom Gasper’s Variety Special with acts like Jim Rose’s circus and special guest host Leaping Lanny Poffo  

1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,251
    Would love to hear an announcement soon regarding dates for this year so we can book travel. The timeline for vaccinations is on track for all who want it to be vaccinated by mid summer.  Let’s get on with it. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    I think we are about a month or so away from widespread concert announcements (in the U.S.) for late summer/fall 2021. Hope PJ is in that group!
  • Options
    ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    Let’s see if the two festivals PJ is slotted for — Sea.Hear.Now and Ohana — will go ahead as planned. I’m curious if they do, will PJ launch a fall tour on the heels of those two appearances? If the two festivals become one-off shows for them, will they play any new songs off of Gigaton, or wait for an actual tour to debut the new tracks and put them in rotation?
    ✌🏼❤️
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,313
    In light of the last few comments, is it time for the 2021 Fall Tour Rumour Thread to be started and replace this one?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,321
    I guess the hard part right now is waiting to see if the vaccines curb the spread.   IE we probably need to hit the point where cases flatline and reduce significantly.  If that happens it's probably a good indicator the vaccines are working and doing what they're supposed to do.

Best case scenario seems to be summer.  The thing is, life likes to throw curveballs, so who knows what could happen between now and then.  Will bands want to announce until their 100% sure?

I expect bands will covertly reserve venues and make plans, but try to avoid publicly announcing them until their 100% sure.  If anything delays the current timeline, they probably don't want to have to rebook again.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I guess the hard part right now is waiting to see if the vaccines curb the spread.   IE we probably need to hit the point where cases flatline and reduce significantly.  If that happens it's probably a good indicator the vaccines are working and doing what they're supposed to do.

Best case scenario seems to be summer.  The thing is, life likes to throw curveballs, so who knows what could happen between now and then.  Will bands want to announce until their 100% sure?

I expect bands will covertly reserve venues and make plans, but try to avoid publicly announcing them until their 100% sure.  If anything delays the current timeline, they probably don't want to have to rebook again.
    I am not trying to argue against your point saying this but I strongly feel cases at some point should not matter. Hospitalizations and deaths should. If we care about cases once 90-100% of the people that want a vaccine have gotten one then we will be under restrictions for a very long time due to the amount of people not getting the vaccine. 

I feel like this fall will be no different then next spring will be safety wise since for the reasons I said above. Lets say by September in NA 90%-100% of the people that want the vaccine got it. What is going to change from September to March health wise?

That is why I think an October/November tour could happen but I think they will play it safe and go with March/April since the will at least have time to see how the vaccine is really helping keeping people out of the hospitals. 
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,019
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:

I am not trying to argue against your point saying this but I strongly feel cases at some point should not matter. Hospitalizations and deaths should. If we care about cases once 90-100% of the people that want a vaccine have gotten one then we will be under restrictions for a very long time due to the amount of people not getting the vaccine. 

I feel like this fall will be no different then next spring will be safety wise since for the reasons I said above. Lets say by September in NA 90%-100% of the people that want the vaccine got it. What is going to change from September to March health wise?

That is why I think an October/November tour could happen but I think they will play it safe and go with March/April since the will at least have time to see how the vaccine is really helping keeping people out of the hospitals. 
    The difference is by March 2022 there will be a better understanding of how effective the vaccine is, how long it lasts, how it is/is not curbing variants and if variants keep popping up or stop if people are vaccinated.  
    Pearl Jam isn’t going to be in the first batch of bands out there using their fans as guinea pigs.  I’m sure they’ll see how events in Texas and Florida and alike states are going.
    There was an article that once things get going, there may be shorter time frames between on sales and concerts.  Pearl Jam will wait until it’s safe and I don’t think they want to get into rescheduling things over and over.
    And for fans, what’s the difference between shows in September or shows in March?  We’ve waited this long, I’d rather wait a bit longer knowing it’s leading to shows and trips that have a more realistic chance at taking place.
    The dude on here that always has inside info states about a month ago that Pearl Jam is looking at 2022.  Set expectations accordingly.  
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Ryan said:
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:

The difference is by March 2022 there will be a better understanding of how effective the vaccine is, how long it lasts, how it is/is not curbing variants and if variants keep popping up or stop if people are vaccinated.  
    Pearl Jam isn’t going to be in the first batch of bands out there using their fans as guinea pigs.  I’m sure they’ll see how events in Texas and Florida and alike states are going.
    There was an article that once things get going, there may be shorter time frames between on sales and concerts.  Pearl Jam will wait until it’s safe and I don’t think they want to get into rescheduling things over and over.
    And for fans, what’s the difference between shows in September or shows in March?  We’ve waited this long, I’d rather wait a bit longer knowing it’s leading to shows and trips that have a more realistic chance at taking place.
    The dude on here that always has inside info states about a month ago that Pearl Jam is looking at 2022.  Set expectations accordingly.  
    They already have been rescheduling things over and over they just have not made it official. My last sentence pretty much agrees with what you said. I still do not see how October 2021 will be less safe than March 2022. Knowledge wise of course March will have more but once everyone is vaccinated that wants to be how much safer can you get?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Ryan said:
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:

They already have been rescheduling things over and over they just have not made it official. My last sentence pretty much agrees with what you said. I still do not see how October 2021 will be less safe than March 2022. Knowledge wise of course March will have more but once everyone is vaccinated that wants to be how much safer can you get?
    Agreed. Need to move forward. Not everyone can wait and see. Someone needs to lead. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,022
    Once the Greek chimes in, that's when I'll start getting excited. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Once the Greek chimes in, that's when I'll start getting excited. 
    I think he retired from the rumour mill.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 437
    edited March 2021
    Look let's be real we aren't eradicating this thing. Humans have eradicated 2 diseases...ever and only one of them affected humans (smallpox). Here's DA Henderson, the epidemiologist who led the smallpox eradication program:

"Humans were the only victims of the smallpox virus… no rodents, monkey or other animals could be infected. Each person who was infected exhibited a rash that could be identified even by illiterate villagers. No laboratory tests were required… On recovery, the person is immune for life.

The vaccine was inexpensive and easily performed. Each successful vaccination resulted in a pustule and a distinctive scar, which remained for decades. In areas where the Variola major had been the prevalent form of smallpox, 80 percent of those who recovered had permanent scars. Thus, teams visiting an area could readily determine whether smallpox was present in the community, when it had occurred in the past, and who had been successfully vaccinated. No other disease came close to being such an ideal target."

Compare and contrast w Covid. Covid often initially looks like any number of respiratory diseases. This means we need to perform tests to identify it. We don’t know how long immunity lasts. It is going to be around in some way, shape or form forever. 

Once everyone has access to the vaccine it's time to get the show on the road. We can't self-engineer our own distopia. October or March is irrelevant IMO. 

• Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,566
    edited March 2021
    If they do SHN and Ohana I see them adding 1 or 2 more “festival-like” appearances. Then they should do Australia/NZ 100%.

After that, I see them adding a bunch of N.A. shows. Every band is going to want to make up for lost time. Think about it. If the 2020 shows happened...there would be at least 15 dates for 2021 and 2022 as well. They’re going to try to do it all. 

My prediction:
    SHN and Ohana go forward
    Jan 2022 - Australia
    March/April 2022 - Rescheduled 2020 date with an extra MSG show, Philly x2, and Boston x2
    June/July 2022 - Europe Rescheduled
    September/October - N.A. Leg 2

I’d like to note, I think a smart move would be to move March 2020 dates to October 2022, and play sheds/pavilions in May 2022

2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    Zod said:

Faucci was explaining that the numbers of infection rates have flatten and that is not a good sign, they need to keep going down if we stay at 50k infection per day it’s not good 😌, and if you look at states like Florida where they are partying like it’s 1999 we have a long way to normalcy..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Zod said:

Faucci was explaining that the numbers of infection rates have flatten and that is not a good sign, they need to keep going down if we stay at 50k infection per day it’s not good 😌, and if you look at states like Florida where they are partying like it’s 1999 we have a long way to normalcy..
    The numbers will only really drop to acceptable levels in the US when upwards of 70-80% of people are vaccinated.  That’s my opinion.  The hope is that takes effect over the next few months to enable the outdoor September shows.  

• Options
    Zod said:

The numbers will only really drop to acceptable levels in the US when upwards of 70-80% of people are vaccinated.  That’s my opinion.  The hope is that takes effect over the next few months to enable the outdoor September shows.  
    There is going to be an crucial moment around August where everyone that wants to be vaccinated is and we are nowheres close to those numbers for herd immunity. What will the restrictions be by then? 20% of the US population is 16 and under. There has to be at least 25% of the adult population refusing to get vaccinated. What will the science say then? I did not think that I would be for showing proof of vaccinations to a show but fuck it if that is what we need to do to help people get persuaded that they will miss out on something if they do not get the shot. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    It is so crazy that we are talking about concerts this fall in the US while in Ireland you can’t even play golf right now.   Strange how different the issues are between countries.  Obviously in the US we had a better vaccine rollout, but it seems absurd to not allow people to do outdoor activities. 
  • Options
     bootlegger10 said:
    It is so crazy that we are talking about concerts this fall in the US while in Ireland you can’t even play golf right now.   Strange how different the issues are between countries.  Obviously in the US we had a better vaccine rollout, but it seems absurd to not allow people to do outdoor activities. 
    It is empty toilet paper aisle absurd. 
  • Options

Here in BC Canada, they just made it so you could do outside activities with up to 10 people, but the expectation is that it's the same 10 people.   IE you can't hang out with one group one weekend, then a different on the next.

We'd been on stricter rules for about 4 months and barely got case count to flatline.. now it's going back up again.

Basically covid's super contagious.   Unless enough people have the vaccine, it's going to rip.   Outside is better, but I guess it doesn't solve all issues.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:

There is going to be an crucial moment around August where everyone that wants to be vaccinated is and we are nowheres close to those numbers for herd immunity. What will the restrictions be by then? 20% of the US population is 16 and under. There has to be at least 25% of the adult population refusing to get vaccinated. What will the science say then? I did not think that I would be for showing proof of vaccinations to a show but fuck it if that is what we need to do to help people get persuaded that they will miss out on something if they do not get the shot. 
    That's true.   If we don't achieve herd immunity, that might be what it comes down to.  I'm sure venues/artists/promoters can put it in fineprint, but they're probably not going to want to be legally responsible if a covid outbreak occurs at an event.   I could see vaccine's could be required.

I suppose the other issue is if you don't hit herd immunity, then the damn things spreads and mutates even more.. shrug...
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,780
    Zod said:
    ...I'm sure venues/artists/promoters can put it in fineprint, but they're probably not going to want to be legally responsible if a covid outbreak occurs at an event.   I could see vaccine's could be required...
    Baseball already has it baked into their terms - basically stating that they cannot be sued or liable for any effects of covid-related outcomes. That will likely keep most concert/sporting venues legally protected without going as far as requiring proof of vaccination.

That being said, federal/local governments will likely be the bottleneck for venues - requiring certain safety protocols to allow people back (capacity limits, sanitizing requirements, etc) - but I don't see a situation where government will require proof of vaccinations either. They'll watch the numbers and reopen as each state/city seem applicable like they have been.
  • Options
    tschav said:
    Zod said:
    ...I'm sure venues/artists/promoters can put it in fineprint, but they're probably not going to want to be legally responsible if a covid outbreak occurs at an event.   I could see vaccine's could be required...
    Baseball already has it baked into their terms - basically stating that they cannot be sued or liable for any effects of covid-related outcomes. That will likely keep most concert/sporting venues legally protected without going as far as requiring proof of vaccination.

That being said, federal/local governments will likely be the bottleneck for venues - requiring certain safety protocols to allow people back (capacity limits, sanitizing requirements, etc) - but I don't see a situation where government will require proof of vaccinations either. They'll watch the numbers and reopen as each state/city seem applicable like they have been.
    I think we could well see vaccination proof required for large events, which would be unfair right now but once the vaccine is available to all who want it, would be completely fair.  Especially if it turns out the vaccines stop transmission as well as illness, I almost think it’s inevitable to be required.  The whole point of social distancing was and for now still is to buy time for that level of vaccination to be in place.  

• Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    Zod said:
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:

That's true.   If we don't achieve herd immunity, that might be what it comes down to.  I'm sure venues/artists/promoters can put it in fineprint, but they're probably not going to want to be legally responsible if a covid outbreak occurs at an event.   I could see vaccine's could be required.

I suppose the other issue is if you don't hit herd immunity, then the damn things spreads and mutates even more.. shrug...
    This is the issue. We're already seeing variants spread like crazy...b117 will be dominant strain by April. The vaccines seem to do ok for that one, but the south African strain not so much. Everyone needs to chill out and not blow it while we get people vaccinated. 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,400
    tschav said:
    Zod said:

I think we could well see vaccination proof required for large events, which would be unfair right now but once the vaccine is available to all who want it, would be completely fair.  Especially if it turns out the vaccines stop transmission as well as illness, I almost think it’s inevitable to be required.  The whole point of social distancing was and for now still is to buy time for that level of vaccination to be in place.  
    I don’t think it’s fair at all to require a brand new vaccine to be required for anything. I’m no conspiracy theorist, but these things can have unintended side effects and it’s too early to fully know them imo. 

I also know it’s not the flu, but comparable in the sense that people keep saying it may be with us like the flu forever. And the flu shot is far from required in most cases... so why require this one?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    tschav said:
    Zod said:

I don’t think it’s fair at all to require a brand new vaccine to be required for anything. I’m no conspiracy theorist, but these things can have unintended side effects and it’s too early to fully know them imo. 

I also know it’s not the flu, but comparable in the sense that people keep saying it may be with us like the flu forever. And the flu shot is far from required in most cases... so why require this one?
    Because the flu doesn't kill 550k in a year and leave millions with long term issues in the US alone.

Also, mrna tech has been around for a long time. That's why they had the vaccine figured out In a week. 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    To be clear, I’m not saying anyone should be legally required to get a vaccine.  I am just saying the consequence of choosing not to get one, once available, could include the inability to attend large events, in fairness to the other people there.  I don’t see a problem with that at all.  But I’m not debating what’s right or wrong, I’m just suggesting that might become the rule.