Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,379
    Nice assortment. Yum!
  • Options

• Options
    A little mustard rub. Everything but the bagel seasoning. Finished with a hot pepper garlic honey. Way good!
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,961

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,564
    So we have a place called 7 Brothers here on long Island.  They make a "pickle sandwich".  Some tiktok girl w 3 mill followers ate it and now theres a line down the block.

This reminds me of a black mirror episode...  Influencers are the new commercials I don't follow any of them...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,842
    Great for that restaurant!

(Bad for our moronic society)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,563
    I like the idea of a pickle sandwich. It looks like a manageable sandwich instead of a huge belly bomb. I had a serious warning from my Dr. to cut carbs. Go figure, eat as much bacon and steak as you want, but cut out the pasta, bread and bagels.  :open_mouth:
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,267
    I hadn’t had a chance to post a few photos of different foods I had in London and Berlin. So here they are:

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,577
    wow Glowgirl That looks amazing, remind me to wait a few days to post whatever inferior food i was gonna.....you just upped the ante

I know your local NYC

ever go to Zum Stammtisch in Queens? My favorite German place, so damn heavy....go with a group sometimes on our way to Yankee Games....usually napping in the stands
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,267
    CROJAM95 said:
    wow Glowgirl That looks amazing, remind me to wait a few days to post whatever inferior food i was gonna.....you just upped the ante

I know your local NYC

ever go to Zum Stammtisch in Queens? My favorite German place, so damn heavy....go with a group sometimes on our way to Yankee Games....usually napping in the stands
    Yeah. We had some really good food. Also had some bad food. Had the worst pizza ever in Berlin. But I had some great Thai food there. I forgot to take a photo with my phone. But I have more photos on my DSLR. I just have to edit them through Lightroom first since I shot in RAW. 

I have not been to that place in Queens. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. Post your photos. 
  • Options
    Pork belly Ramen

rainy day… hit the spot, warmed my spirits 😊
  • Options
    Ramen was filling, so my night cap tonight…. Super good on the grill
  • Options
    Yum.^^

Looks like some nice food adventures.  Got to score some local corn soon.