The Food Thread

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,892
    Nice assortment. Yum!

A little mustard rub. Everything but the bagel seasoning. Finished with a hot pepper garlic honey. Way good!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,004
    So we have a place called 7 Brothers here on long Island.  They make a "pickle sandwich".  Some tiktok girl w 3 mill followers ate it and now theres a line down the block.

This reminds me of a black mirror episode...  Influencers are the new commercials I don't follow any of them...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,043
    Great for that restaurant!

(Bad for our moronic society)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,719
    I like the idea of a pickle sandwich. It looks like a manageable sandwich instead of a huge belly bomb. I had a serious warning from my Dr. to cut carbs. Go figure, eat as much bacon and steak as you want, but cut out the pasta, bread and bagels.  :open_mouth:
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,644
    I hadn’t had a chance to post a few photos of different foods I had in London and Berlin. So here they are:

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    wow Glowgirl That looks amazing, remind me to wait a few days to post whatever inferior food i was gonna.....you just upped the ante

I know your local NYC

ever go to Zum Stammtisch in Queens? My favorite German place, so damn heavy....go with a group sometimes on our way to Yankee Games....usually napping in the stands
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,644
    CROJAM95 said:
    wow Glowgirl That looks amazing, remind me to wait a few days to post whatever inferior food i was gonna.....you just upped the ante

I know your local NYC

ever go to Zum Stammtisch in Queens? My favorite German place, so damn heavy....go with a group sometimes on our way to Yankee Games....usually napping in the stands
    Yeah. We had some really good food. Also had some bad food. Had the worst pizza ever in Berlin. But I had some great Thai food there. I forgot to take a photo with my phone. But I have more photos on my DSLR. I just have to edit them through Lightroom first since I shot in RAW. 

I have not been to that place in Queens. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. Post your photos. 
    Pork belly Ramen

rainy day… hit the spot, warmed my spirits 😊
    Ramen was filling, so my night cap tonight…. Super good on the grill
    Yum.^^

Looks like some nice food adventures.  Got to score some local corn soon. 
    honey mustard glazed salmon. Grilled peaches, shshitos, sweet potatoes bed of arugula. Dang awesome.
    Funny. Picked some shishitos red. Dried on counter and they got a nice heat to them. Didn't know that they would.
    CROJAM95 said:
    Pork belly Ramen

rainy day… hit the spot, warmed my spirits 😊
    Theres a great spot in Merrick for Ramen.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    Loujoe said:
    honey mustard glazed salmon. Grilled peaches, shshitos, sweet potatoes bed of arugula. Dang awesome.
    Funny. Picked some shishitos red. Dried on counter and they got a nice heat to them. Didn't know that they would.
    My kind of summer meal looks awesome 😋
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,043
    Beautiful!

Some jersey tomatoes, three ways.
    Have some fresh sweet corn for tonight

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Yes and yes^
    Haven't done a crab adventure at home ever. Any details how above are prepped?

Local blue claws?

Local blue claws?
    Those be them! My wife’s family is from Maryland the Chesapeake Bay Area they crabbed till around 2005 we used to eat them the same way spread the newspapers cooler of beers and pick away for hours 😋😋
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,862
    four of us damn near ate all of this (plus red potatoes and some mandarin oranges/blueberries/ feta/walnuts/spinach salad my wife made):
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Local blue claws?
    Those be them! My wife’s family is from Maryland the Chesapeake Bay Area they crabbed till around 2005 we used to eat them the same way spread the newspapers cooler of beers and pick away for hours 😋😋
    Jose I am about ready to start throwing the Crab Hotels in Jamaica bay.  It is almost time.
    Split chicken on the grill and tomato, basil and mozzarella salad. All ingredients from the garden. 
    Gonna sit in tattoo chair for approx 6hours today 😬

told to eat protein meal… best avocado toast I’ve ever had 
    CROJAM95 said:
    Gonna sit in tattoo chair for approx 6hours today 😬

told to eat protein meal… best avocado toast I’ve ever had 
    Covering up what?
    Got a tattoo at 16… cop actual did it, day Chris Farley died, it came on radio as I was at this dudes house with my friend

we were so cool in school

until our moms wanted to beat our ass 😬
    Split chicken on the grill and tomato, basil and mozzarella salad. All ingredients from the garden. 
    Nice fresh from garden can’t be beat! Enjoy 

Local blue claws?
    Jose I am about ready to start throwing the Crab Hotels in Jamaica bay.  It is almost time.
    Really I’ve never tried crabbing good luck let us know how it goes very curious about it!