Options

Could You Kill a Baby Hitler?

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

I still think that anyone who stated in this thread that they would kill a baby hitler is full of shit.
    No way in hell they would.

Yo bro,I'm full of shit????

Don't fucking talk for me.You don't know me or my beliefs.
    I would snap the little fuckers nazi to be neck and toast it.You don't know shit about what motivates people.espescially me.

the bigger question is how can you not want to prevent the mass murder of over 4 million innocent children,woman,sick,weak and old people?
    We have an obligation to NEVER let that happen again.
  • Options
    ^^^^
    Isolate baby hitler from society forever. Problem solved.
    Kill a baby?
    Come on, seriously.
    There is no way you would.
  • Options
    You bet your ass I would.I get that you wouldn't and that's fine.We all have to live with ourselves.There are certain things that require a person to act out accordingly.This is one of those issues.
    All this soft let's save the baby talk should be takin to the warm and fuzzy, what makes me happy thread.Where everyone is a winner and unicorns frolic in a utopian summer daydream with candy canes and tiny butterflies and bubbles.Sheesh
  • Options
    ^^^^
    There is no way when it came down to brass tacks and a baby was lying infront of you would you do what you say you will.
    No way.
    You are lying to yourself. You would want someone else to do it when the time came.
  • Options
    When you talk of wanting someone else to do it,yeah well I'm that guy with my hand up.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I have to ask, is Casey Anthony full of shit? She had no problem killing a baby, are any of the many people who either put their babies in a dumpster or throw their babies from high rise buildings full of shit?

They had no problem picking up a baby and ending its life. Don't tell people what they would or wouldn't do, you aren't them.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I have to ask, is Casey Anthony full of shit? She had no problem killing a baby, are any of the many people who either put their babies in a dumpster or throw their babies from high rise buildings full of shit?

They had no problem picking up a baby and ending its life. Don't tell people what they would or wouldn't do, you aren't them.

This makes zero sense.
    Those above mentioned people are wackos and never said "Yes, I would kill a baby". They did it because they are missing a brain and are looney tunes.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

I still think that anyone who stated in this thread that they would kill a baby hitler is full of shit.
    No way in hell they would.

Yo bro,I'm full of shit????

Don't fucking talk for me.You don't know me or my beliefs.
    I would snap the little fuckers nazi to be neck and toast it.You don't know shit about what motivates people.espescially me.

the bigger question is how can you not want to prevent the mass murder of over 4 million innocent children,woman,sick,weak and old people?
    We have an obligation to NEVER let that happen again.
    Now it's a party...
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    oh that haircut!-- he had it as a baby too!?

that explains alot. Poor kid
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    I'd go Sergeant Donny Donowitz on baby Hitler's ass!

HOME RUN FOR TEDDY!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

This makes zero sense.
    Those above mentioned people are wackos and never said "Yes, I would kill a baby". They did it because they are missing a brain and are looney tunes.
    If those people didn't have a brain, they would cease to be a living being.

If they are capable of killing a baby, then anybody is capable of killing a baby-you don't have to be Looney tunes. If we know that baby will grow up to promote hatred, and direct mass murders, and we have the means to prevent it from happening, then yes, I believe those that say they would kill a baby Hitler.

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

This makes zero sense.
    If those people didn't have a brain, they would cease to be a living being.

If they are capable of killing a baby, then anybody is capable of killing a baby-you don't have to be Looney tunes. If we know that baby will grow up to promote hatred, and direct mass murders, and we have the means to prevent it from happening, then yes, I believe those that say they would kill a baby Hitler.
    What is your answer to the question?
    Could you?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,761

RKCNDY said:

This makes zero sense.
    Wait a minute, I though we all agreed that rr is a whacko looney tune! :wink:
    rollings said:

That and the fact that they put make up on to cover up his little Hitler mustache. The nerve!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Could you?

I don't believe you have directly answered the question yourself.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Could you?

No
  • Options
    brianlux said:

RKCNDY said:

This makes zero sense.
    rollings said:

That and the fact that they put make up on to cover up his little Hitler mustache. The nerve!
    Brian ,you got that right buddy.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,761
    rr165892 said:

brianlux said:

RKCNDY said:

This makes zero sense.
    rollings said:

Brian ,you got that right buddy.
    Just keeping it light here my friend. :plus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,630
    rollings said:

:lol: I thought the same thing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    why couldn't everyone just wish hitler had died in WWI?

i am not down with infanticide, so no i would not kill a baby anybody. even with the incredible gift of foresight to see what this person would be capable of later.

i know there are some people who are quite comfortable with killing the infant hitler. to be honest i am a little disturbed by the way people are so zealous in their posts on how they could/would do that. we are talking about murder here. perhaps some can murder easier than others.

if we look at hitler and what occurred during the holocaust, the blame can not be placed solely on hitler. back then you had himmler, eichmann, goebels, goerring, et all who were fervent nazis. to them nazism was a religion, and they were fanatics. all of them were extremely bad dudes. sure hitler was the mouthpiece. he wrote the book. he gave the speeches, he gave the orders and signed off on the orders, but his underlings carried out the crimes. hitler was just the hub of the big wheel. the rest of them were the spokes.

war in europe was guaranteed to happen because of the heavy hand of the treaty of versailles. it might not have happened as soon as hitler started, and we may not have had the holocaust but by the late 40s, early 50s, war was going to happen.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    You must feel really disturbed about American soldiers Gimme. Bunch of damned murderers. Memorial Day must offend the hell out of you.

Without the hub of the wheel there is no wheel.
    Stopping the holocaust but not a war would also be a pretty fucking good deal. But I disagree that a World War would have been a foregone conclusion no matter who the players were. Maybe there would have been one anyway, but maybe not.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    PJ_Soul said:

You must feel really disturbed about American soldiers Gimme. Bunch of damned murderers. Memorial Day must offend the hell out of you.

Without the hub of the wheel there is no wheel.
    Stopping the holocaust but not a war would also be a pretty fucking good deal. But I disagree that a World War would have been a foregone conclusion no matter who the players were. Maybe there would have been one anyway, but maybe not.

i am not sure what your tone is or what it even matters, just seems like an odd line of attack to me but i will answer.

i have criticized the hell out of american soldiers on this forum for being murderers. look back at my posts from 2003-2006. i even did so to a former poster called "US soldier" who was stationed over there. i have also criticized memorial day. memorial day is to remember those soldiers killed in wars. we don't celebrate what the soldiers did or how many people they killed or whatever. people here lost family members in war. it is a way for them to remember their fallen family member. some people here stateside take that super seriously. me, not so much. i am normally getting hammered with my friends on memorial day because most years my birthday falls on that weekend.

lisa could maybe spread more light on it than i, but the treaty of versailles ruined germany and its economy. hitler rose to power out of frustration over the treaty. he rearmed and directly broke the treaty. if hitler never existed, someone who was angry about the treaty, most likely a WWI vet, was going to set out to avenge germany and make france and england pay. someone was going to do it, because you can't subjugate people forever. someone was going to come along and rearm germany, get it's people back to work, and get them thinking about vengeance and nationalism.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    I am not sure why you called what i said "an odd line of attack". It was just a comment.

I am actually very knowledgeable about the history of 20th Century Europe and all of the events leading up to WWII, Hitler's biography, etc. It doesn't change my answer.

But that's cool - you have a belief and are consistent (obviously I'm not going to check out 10 year old comments; I'll just take your word for it).
    I don't understand how anyone could possibly be offended by one death of an evil person that could prevent the death of millions of innocent people. That seems illogical to me.
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Could you?

And since you have late chimed I also ask the same question.
    What say you to the question?
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited October 2015
    thanks, gimmie, for posting the name "himmler"

heinrich himmler... i'd smoke that bastard slicker than snot. this himmler guy is a true monster. as a child he shoulda been tossed overboard, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    yeah heinrich himmler makes my skin crawl. it is to bad heinrich didn't suffer 13 - 98 weeks before finally taking his last breath.

or

simply sniper his evil ass w/ a 50 caliber sniper rifle at 3 feet

i no like nazis - fact
    i've zero time for nazis
    i've no patience for nazis

go ahead ask me if i'm joking around
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    After reading the KL concentration camp book, I looked up a photo of dead Himmler. He took a cyanide pill (hidden in his tooth) and the picture isn't grisly, he just looks like he's asleep. I like the idea of you, Chadwick, snipering his evil ass.
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    don't let skull and crossbones SHINE!!!

someday, that ring's gonna be all mine

horse noises....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwR1kuejRE
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,852
    PJ_Soul said:

I am not sure why you called what i said "an odd line of attack". It was just a comment.

I am actually very knowledgeable about the history of 20th Century Europe and all of the events leading up to WWII, Hitler's biography, etc. It doesn't change my answer.

But that's cool - you have a belief and are consistent (obviously I'm not going to check out 10 year old comments; I'll just take your word for it).
    I don't understand how anyone could possibly be offended by one death of an evil person that could prevent the death of millions of innocent people. That seems illogical to me.

because it's entirely possibly it was all for naught anyway. kinda like getting rid of Hussein, in the eyes of many, created ISIS.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,904
    Round and round we go, over a bullshit premise based in illogical fantasy.

Need to rename the subforum to a moving merry-go-round. It seems we have movement but we never get anywhere.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited October 2015
    Movement can be good though, mickey. I know at times it seems like a clusterfuck, with that encouraged by (thankfully) just a few, but I'd rather hear all views than none.

I've been able to pluck some goodies from the merry-go-round current.