Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    I'm voting for Hillary Clinton -- and against Donald Trump
    Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist and commentator, national Hispanic campaign chairwoman for John McCain in 2008, national Hispanic co-chair for Jon Huntsman's 2012 campaign and was supporting Jeb Bush's candidacy for 2016.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    CM189191 said:

Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist and commentator, national Hispanic campaign chairwoman for John McCain in 2008, national Hispanic co-chair for Jon Huntsman's 2012 campaign and was supporting Jeb Bush's candidacy for 2016.

Latino turnout in this election could be unprecedented and that is very bad news for Trump.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    CM189191 said:

Ummmm... Did you forget the other option is Donald trump? I mean you guys are basically running neck and neck against the worst human being to ever live. Hahahaha...

STILL WITH HER
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Not sure why some feel the need to post how others vote or endorse... it affects my vote none, as it should for everyone.
    rssesq said:

as will I, third time since Friday. hehehe

3rd TOTD show? They don't deviate much like PJ does... although I hope Eddie is in town tonight...
  • But Cookie Monster endorsed chocolate chip and didn't even bother with the Trump or Clinton family recipe. Don't try and say that doesn't influence your vote.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/11/07/cookie-monster-us-election-sfc-orig.cnn
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    Free said:

Not sure why some feel the need to post how others vote or endorse... it affects my vote none, as it should for everyone.

Not even Miley Ray Cyrus or Madonna? You are a rock!!!! :)
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

That's a good read. If you haven't, you should read the Nevada story on the Harry Reid machine in Politico.
    Will have to find this.

Feeling pretty comfortable today.

Going to swing by the Hillary/Obama/Springsteen rally here at Independence Hall on my way home after work to see if there is any shot at getting in.
    Bruuuuuuuuce..... Have fun. He's always great to see.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/election-2016-nevada-harry-reid-clinton-trump-early-vote-latinos-214426
    So the line for this rally 3 minutes before doors open is longer than a mile long. For anyone familiar with Philly. It starts Chestnut street and is stretching down to almost Christian at this point.

These people need to all vote.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

Ummmm... Did you forget the other option is Donald trump? I mean you guys are basically running neck and neck against the worst human being to ever live. Hahahaha...

STILL WITH HER
    You planned on voting for the worst human being ever to live?
    Free said:

You go to the doctor when you're sick? To the dentist when you have a cavity? Or do you get your health advice from your friendly corner mechanic?
    Ana Navarro is a career politician. Why wouldn't her opinion carry some weight? Of course it's just one example of the numerous Republicans who are denouncing Trump.
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

You go to the doctor when you're sick? To the dentist when you have a cavity? Or do you get your health advice from your friendly corner mechanic?
    Ana Navarro is a career politician. Why wouldn't her opinion carry some weight? Of course it's just one example of the numerous Republicans who are denouncing Trump.
    Affects my vote nothing.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

That's a good read. If you haven't, you should read the Nevada story on the Harry Reid machine in Politico.
    Will have to find this.

Going to swing by the Hillary/Obama/Springsteen rally here at Independence Hall on my way home after work to see if there is any shot at getting in.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/election-2016-nevada-harry-reid-clinton-trump-early-vote-latinos-214426
    So the line for this rally 3 minutes before doors open is longer than a mile long. For anyone familiar with Philly. It starts Chestnut street and is stretching down to almost Christian at this point.

Trump still will have more people than a celebrity filled event
    pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Will have to find this.

Trump still will have more people than a celebrity filled event
    Up to 1.5 miles. Pretty much at my house from Independence Hall. Insane.
  • I don't know, man. Having progressive icons like Bill Clinton, the President and First Lady and Bruce Springsteen all there tonight is going to be massive.
    edited November 2016

I don't know, man. Having progressive icons like Bill Clinton, the President and First Lady and Bruce Springsteen all there tonight is going to be massive.

It's at a 25 minute walk (not in a slow moving line). Pretty nuts. This is obviously significantly bigger than anything Trump has had in this city, but this is also bigger than anything she has had to date...

I don't know, man. Having progressive icons like Bill Clinton, the President and First Lady and Bruce Springsteen all there tonight is going to be massive.

It's at a 25 minute walk (not in a slow moving line). Pretty nuts. This is obviously significantly bigger than anything Trump has had in this city, but this is also bigger than anything she has had to date...
    Is it in the park by the Franklin bridge??
    edited November 2016
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

It's on Independence Mall.

Edit: As of 5:20...up to 2 miles and counting. Past 8th and Washington.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    JC29856 said:
    unreal.....but of course no one will pay attention
    JC29856 said:
    more like frauding. hint: it's the person who's doing the lying that's breaking the law here, not the polling location
  • I'm assuming that the woman posing to be Huma was going to be voting provisionally. It's a paper ballot but it doesn't go into the machine and "Huma" would have a couple of days to go into the office with documentation to prove that her ballot should be counted.

I'm assuming that the woman posing to be Huma was going to be voting provisionally. It's a paper ballot but it doesn't go into the machine and "Huma" would have a couple of days to go into the office with documentation to prove that her ballot should be counted.

Yeah, seems like this is pretty much counter intuitive to the point he is trying to make. Someone tried to vote as someone else and failed...
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    Such a nice man. :)

WORLDPOST
    Italy’s Prime Minister Wrote A Heartfelt Facebook Post To Barack Obama
    “Let’s hope it’s a girl,” Renzi said as he bid Obama farewell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/italy-matteo-renzi-obama-facebook_us_5820b3cbe4b0d9ce6fbd83dc
    Falling down,...not staying down
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:
    more like frauding. hint: it's the person who's doing the lying that's breaking the law here, not the polling location
    This is exactly right. The person posing is breaking the law. I guess that's okay for the right wingers, to impersonate and lie to make a point.
    Just made it to the end of the line on my bike. 4th and chestnut to 4th and Washington to 11th and back up to 11th and Christian. According to google maps a 36 minute walk not in a line that isn't moving at all
    edited November 2016
    mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:
    This is exactly right. The person posing is breaking the law. I guess that's okay for the right wingers, to impersonate and lie to make a point.
    Did the Clinton camp pay people to disrupt trump events?
    Seems as if you're somehow better
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831

Just made it to the end of the line on my bike. 4th and chestnut to 4th and Washington to 11th and back up to 11th and Christian. According to google maps a 36 minute walk not in a line that isn't moving at all

Tell the person in front of you that Obama, Springsteen and Bon Jovi aren't able to attend. Only Hillary will be speaking. Repeat 10,000 times and you will be front row.

Tell the person in front of you that Obama, Springsteen and Bon Jovi aren't able to attend. Only Hillary will be speaking. Repeat 10,000 times and you will be front row.
    Haha well zero percent chance I wait in that line. 99% of people in that line probably aren't getting in.

Tons of homemade Hillary signs. But yeah probably a lot of fans of everyone else

Haha well zero percent chance I wait in that line. 99% of people in that line probably aren't getting in.

Tons of homemade Hillary signs. But yeah probably a lot of fans of everyone else
    Probably? Who are we kidding. She rarely fills up a school gym. C'mon now.
This discussion has been closed.