Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Giuliani....it was all over the news. Probably not on Faux though so you likely didn't see it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-email-fbi/
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited November 2016

Giuliani....it was all over the news. Probably not on Faux though so you likely didn't see it.

Oh yeah, the Clinton News Network. Another great faux news source!
    I'm offended, I get all my news from community.pearljam.com :)
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    edited November 2016
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

That's a good read. If you haven't, you should read the Nevada story on the Harry Reid machine in Politico.
    Will have to find this.

Feeling pretty comfortable today.

Going to swing by the Hillary/Obama/Springsteen rally here at Independence Hall on my way home after work to see if there is any shot at getting in.
    Bruuuuuuuuce..... Have fun. He's always great to see.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/election-2016-nevada-harry-reid-clinton-trump-early-vote-latinos-214426
    That's good stuff.

I am now extremely confident. No way Trump can beat the ground machine the Dems have built.

Edit: And as soon as I say that I see this

Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    It is a toss up.
    #neverforget
    #clintongroundzero

• PJPOWER said:

Giuliani....it was all over the news. Probably not on Faux though so you likely didn't see it.

Oh yeah, the Clinton News Network. Another great faux news source!
    I'm offended, I get all my news from community.pearljam.com :)
    Those were direct quotes from Giuliani.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Generalfeldmarschall Reno was a real piece of work. My intense dislike of her was solidified by this event:

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

That's a good read. If you haven't, you should read the Nevada story on the Harry Reid machine in Politico.
    Will have to find this.

Feeling pretty comfortable today.

Going to swing by the Hillary/Obama/Springsteen rally here at Independence Hall on my way home after work to see if there is any shot at getting in.
    Bruuuuuuuuce..... Have fun. He's always great to see.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/election-2016-nevada-harry-reid-clinton-trump-early-vote-latinos-214426
    That's good stuff.

I am now extremely confident. No way Trump can beat the ground machine the Dems have built.

Edit: And as soon as I say that I see this

Even with those voters Obama still lost North Carolina in 2012. It was always going to be tough for her there. Like him though she's not going to need it to win.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    unsung said:

:lol:
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

Former Assistant Director at the FBI Tom Fuentes

https://youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps

Probably not Gern approved

I'm willing to admit that there are people out there like this guy that will give their opinions and suggest that the foundation is being "investigated." Bret Bair had to walk back the same lines just the other night.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/04/fox-news-report-of-likely-indictment-in-clinton-case-just-wont-die/

We would all know if the FBI was investigating. The FBI would have raided the CF headquarters and the media would have had a field day showing the computers and paper records being carried out of the offices.

This was a bogus story line created by some Trumpster insiders.
    Bret Bair didn't walk back the investigation...he still stands by that part as it had multiple sources. He did walk back his comment with respect to an "indictment being imminent". We are kind of getting stuck in the weeds on this issue. An investigation can be ongoing without big public raids and if anything a certain threshold of evidence will be required to get the appropriate subpoenas and/or to convene a grand jury. Either way it does not matter as this issue is already baked into the cake this late in the game. Most people see the Clinton Foundation as at a minimum to be acting unethically and what is being argued is that there is a risk in electing Hillary based on the available public record to date.
    Kat said:
    speaking of Huffington post how can they be taken seriously when the editor puts this at the end of a column? I know this is not relevant to this thread, but damn this is media 2016?? So what does it say about its followers that read that rag?

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    after Huff pulled the Max Blumenthal Obama in Cairo story and video way back in 2009, they lost all their credibility.
    http://mondoweiss.net/2009/07/feeling-the-hate-in-tel-aviv/
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    pjalive21 said:

Kat said:
    speaking of Huffington post how can they be taken seriously when the editor puts this at the end of a column? I know this is not relevant to this thread, but damn this is media 2016?? So what does it say about its followers that read that rag?

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
    as you know, huffpost is a blog. always to be taken with a grain.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Like mother like daughter, Chelsea used $1M from Clinton Foundation for her $3M wedding.
    I wonder if the new bride took any of Astor Courts decor thinking it was a gift from an attendee?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Former Assistant Director at the FBI Tom Fuentes

https://youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps

Probably not Gern approved

I'm willing to admit that there are people out there like this guy that will give their opinions and suggest that the foundation is being "investigated." Bret Bair had to walk back the same lines just the other night.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/04/fox-news-report-of-likely-indictment-in-clinton-case-just-wont-die/

We would all know if the FBI was investigating. The FBI would have raided the CF headquarters and the media would have had a field day showing the computers and paper records being carried out of the offices.

This was a bogus story line created by some Trumpster insiders.
    Bret Bair didn't walk back the investigation...he still stands by that part as it had multiple sources. He did walk back his comment with respect to an "indictment being imminent". We are kind of getting stuck in the weeds on this issue. An investigation can be ongoing without big public raids and if anything a certain threshold of evidence will be required to get the appropriate subpoenas and/or to convene a grand jury. Either way it does not matter as this issue is already baked into the cake this late in the game. Most people see the Clinton Foundation as at a minimum to be acting unethically and what is being argued is that there is a risk in electing Hillary based on the available public record to date.
    There is no investigation. Keep trying though.

PS...there is absolutely no way that the FBI could/would investigate the foundation without going through MASSIVE amounts of paperwork.

hair straightening is expensive. lmao
    JC29856 said:

Like mother like daughter, Chelsea used $1M from Clinton Foundation for her $3M wedding.
    I wonder if the new bride took any of Astor Courts decor thinking it was a gift from an attendee?

JC29856 said:

Who the fuck spends a million on a wedding??
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

all Arkansas hillbilly ginger debutantes do, silly. lmao
    lukin2006 said:

JC29856 said:

Who spends $3M when you are "flat broke"?
    lukin2006 said:

JC29856 said:

Clintons and Trumps. The 1%.
    unsung said:

I don't think he could crap on his reputation any more
    jeffbr said:

lukin2006 said:

JC29856 said:

And they both claim they represent the middle class, lmfao...and people are buying into that standard "i will fight for the middle class bullshit".

They'll still prolly murk his ass. lol
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    lukin2006 said:

...but of course! Carry on my friends, I will be enjoying a little TOTD at MSG. :flushed:
    lukin2006 said:

jeffbr said:

lukin2006 said:

JC29856 said:

And they both claim they represent the middle class, lmfao...and people are buying into that standard "i will fight for the middle class bullshit".
    Yup. We've heard during the DNC convention and the campaign that Hillary has been a dedicated servant of the people her whole life. LOL. Riiiggghhtt. And of course Trump really understands the day-to-day struggles of people living paycheck to paycheck. He probably wipes his ass with $100 bills. Or maybe pays an illegal immigrant below minimum wage to wipe his ass with $100 bills.
    as will I, third time since Friday. hehehe
This discussion has been closed.