Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:
    more like frauding. hint: it's the person who's doing the lying that's breaking the law here, not the polling location
    This is exactly right. The person posing is breaking the law. I guess that's okay for the right wingers, to impersonate and lie to make a point.
    Did the Clinton camp pay people to disrupt trump events?
    Seems as if you're somehow better
    so....in your mind:
    voter fraud = dirty campaign tricks??
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:
    more like frauding. hint: it's the person who's doing the lying that's breaking the law here, not the polling location
    This is exactly right. The person posing is breaking the law. I guess that's okay for the right wingers, to impersonate and lie to make a point.
    so....in your mind:
    voter fraud = dirty campaign tricks??
    To impersonate and lie to make a point- that's ok for right wingers.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:
    I am better because I didn't do any of that. But only one of those things are illegal.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    For 30-something years, an ambitious Hillary Clinton has played the same game ambitious men have played for thousands and thousands of years. Tomorrow she finally beats them all.

It's yuge, I say, it's yuge.
  • If you look at the thread title here it says, "Hillary for President". There's a thread specifically for Pedesta e-mails.
  • I'm on the side that when I want to look into these e-mails, I go to the proper thread.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

I'm on the side that when I want to look into these e-mails, I go to the proper thread.

Bingo.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • OH MY GOD! THERE'S STRATEGY TO WHO IS A VISIBLE MEMBER OF A CAMPAIGN AND THEY WANT TO PROMOTE DIVERSITY?!?!
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    edited November 2016
    Looks like my post that was here is not relevant now. Carry on.
    Post edited by ledvedderman on
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,747
    Jay Z, Beyonce, Bruce, and Lady Gaga>HAHAHA>The Gong show right to the end. I'm glad this will be over tomorrow. It will be over, right?
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    cutz said:

Jay Z, Beyonce, Bruce, and Lady Gaga>HAHAHA>The Gong show right to the end. I'm glad this will be over tomorrow. It will be over, right?

Unfortunately the US has somehow turned politicking and elections into a 24/7 business, no doubt driven by the corporate own media juggernauts...so no it won't end, because after today all the media will talk about is the transition of power that takes another 3 months...hahahahaha...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    edited November 2016
    Lines in philly are already long. Lines when polls open which usually isn't the case
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Lines in philly are already long. Lines when polls open which usually isn't the case

And we're off.
    Time for the show to begin.
    CNN is hyperventilating right now.
    My polling place had a line a block and a half long at 8 am. Have voted there for 8 years and have never seen it like that. My sister in a nearby neighborhood waited a half hour. Saw numerous long lines throughout the city on my bike on the way into work. I will be leaving work early to vote, wasn't waiting in that line.

If Trump was banking on low turnout or enthusiasm in Philly, it would seem he was sadly mistaken.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

My polling place had a line a block and a half long at 8 am. Have voted there for 8 years and have never seen it like that. My sister in a nearby neighborhood waited a half hour. Saw numerous long lines throughout the city on my bike on the way into work. I will be leaving work early to vote, wasn't waiting in that line.

If Trump was banking on low turnout or enthusiasm in Philly, it would seem he was sadly mistaken.

There should never be lines like that to vote, it's a fucking shame.
    If you think long lines in inner cities has nothing to do with voter suppression of democrats you are a damn fool.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?

There should never be lines like that to vote, it's a fucking shame. I am glad to live in the country, I have never waited in line to vote at all.
    If you think long lines in inner cities has nothing to do with voter suppression of democrats you are a damn fool.

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

A friend of mine in a nice suburb waited 70 minutes. I doubt there is much Republican influence in Philadelphia where they continually vote democrat with no improvement.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    Here in Virginia, lines are long but they are moving. It will take 40 minutes which isn't the end of the world.

rgambs said:

A friend of mine in a nice suburb waited 70 minutes. I doubt there is much Republocan influence in Philadelphia. That is funny.
    When states reduce polling locations it isn't rural voters who suffer.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,666
    Couldnt do it. couldnt vote for her. Ended up with Stein.
    rgambs said:

While I generally completely agree with this, I don't necessarily agree with this in this case as I am not aware of any polling stations closing or them lumping numerous districts together of late, in my area at least

rgambs said:

While I generally completely agree with this, I don't necessarily agree with this in this case as I am not aware of any polling stations closing or them lumping numerous districts together of late, in my area at least

I read recently about a ton of polling place closures and consolidations, but I don't recall PA being on the list. I meant it more generally.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    edited November 2016
    Trump/Pence - 28,000 people in Michigan at midnight

Hillary/President/First Lady/Bill Clinton/Springsteen/Bon Jovi - 33,000 in the middle of Philadelphia at 7pm

It is amazing the crowds that Trump is able to get to just listen to him talk.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I read recently about a ton of polling place closures and consolidations, but I don't recall PA being on the list. I meant it more generally.
    North Carolina.

Hillary/President/First Lady/Bill Clinton/Springsteen/Bon Jovi - 33,000 in the middle of Philadelphia at 7pm

And a good 33k more than weren't able to get in.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    The Dixville Notch vote at midnight is always interesting. I didn't think it would go this way but here's the results.
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/08/dixville-notch-votes-for-n2242721
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970

He's really bringing him out...some people are going to be in for a rude awakening. He's going to win; in a landslide.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
This discussion has been closed.