Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672

Hillary's rallies include Lebron, Jay Z, Katy Perry, Beyoncé.... No one likes her. She has to beg celebrities to stump for her to get people to show up and avoid a celebrity getting in office.

Beg? I thought she was paid 62 million for Beyoncé?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    JimmyV said:

Comey was doing his job back in July when he recommended no charges and he did his job now when additional emails surfaced. I personally feel the way some Democrats have vilified him this past week has been embarrassing. Now many Republicans are going to turn around and do the same thing.

Not necessarily. I didn't expect his conclusions on the "intent" issue with respect to Hillary sharing of classified info would change. This new announcement doesn't say anything about Abedin who may or may not face charges and it doesn't say anything about the on going investigations of the Clinton Foundation. This announcement is very specific to the email issue but remember that 4 field offices and the IRS are still investigating the foundation.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    tonifig8 said:

This thread and the Podesta emails thread are proof that all the liberals who complain about the influence of the corporations and the wealthy were completely disingenuous. They have no problem with corruption and political pay for play as long as it supports their candidate.

This x100
    But don't forget the fact that liberals/progressives are all about women's rights! However for the right price we could look the other way.... What a fucking joke.
    Not true even a tiny bit.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    unsung said:

Trump might pull this thing off, he has double the Black support than Romney did already and they won't turn out to vote like they did in 2012.

I'm reading he has 30% of the Hispanic vote in Nevada

:rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    Any chance you can find a recent Hillary interview? You're pretty good with media stuff.
    Here you go
    https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
    I repeat. Any chance you can find a recent interview? I'd like to hear her responses to a lot of this factual information being exposed.

Do you know why she accepts truck loads of cash from country's that stone their women to death? Maybe you could answer that since your a big supporter and a liberal
    Interview for what? She's busy winning the Presidency.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    edited November 2016
    Anyone using anything made with plastic or putting fuel into their vehicles is likely using materials that come from countries that still have ancient laws about stoning. Bringing those countries into the future could be very helpful in ending those practices, imho. But, if someone is that set against those countries, it would be up to them to boycott their products too.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:

Anyone using anything made with plastic or putting fuel into their vehicles is likely using materials that come from a country that still have ancient laws about stoning. Bringing those countries into the future could be very helpful in ending those practices, imho. But, if someone is that set against those countries, it would be up to them to boycott their products too.

Great reply.

Now I can understand. Thanks for the lesson.

WITH HER
    Hillary Clinton received money from and supported nations that she KNEW funded ISIS and terrorists
    ​​
    ​​
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5469
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1828
    “...the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”
    “Clintons should know better than to raise money from folks whose primary concern has been supporting the NIAC, a notorious supporter of the Radical Islamic Mullahs. "The Clinton’s have thrown principle out the window in exchange for cold hard cash...putting money ahead of principle.”

Hillary's Chief of Staff admits in the 2nd link that foreign interests sway Hillary to do what they want her to do (money for mandatory appearances). She also admits that the "Friend of Hillary" list is available and rentable to people who want to influence, but that it’s too sensitive to talk in email.
    This leak shows Hillary knows Saudis and Qatar are funding ISIS, which is an enemy of the state. After knowing this, Hillary accepted tens of millions in donations from these terrorist-funding governments (of course they are getting something back in return). She also supported arms deals to them.
    Saudi Arabia and Qatar commit horrible acts under Sharia law, including throwing gay people off of buildings, persecuting Christians, Jews, and atheists, and making it legal to rape and beat women. They are the leading funders of Hillary and her campaign through the Clinton Foundation.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    edited November 2016
    Kat said:

Anyone using anything made with plastic or putting fuel into their vehicles is likely using materials that come from a country that still have ancient laws about stoning. Bringing those countries into the future could be very helpful in ending those practices, imho. But, if someone is that set against those countries, it would be up to them to boycott their products too.

Yes, it is difficult though to boycott the staples like gasoline, plastics and $500,000 paid speeches. That post sounds like post-2004 Pearl Jam. Got burned wanting to dream big (Nader) and have learned to expect and accept the minimum.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    dignin said:

CM189191 said:
    Holy fucking shit that was good.
    that was incredible.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

tonifig8 said:

This thread and the Podesta emails thread are proof that all the liberals who complain about the influence of the corporations and the wealthy were completely disingenuous. They have no problem with corruption and political pay for play as long as it supports their candidate.

This x100
    But don't forget the fact that liberals/progressives are all about women's rights! However for the right price we could look the other way.... What a fucking joke.
    what is a joke is these constant left vs right comments, lumping every single person into some garbage position that very few agree with. keep pumping up "your side". because everyone knows one side is so much better than the other in every goddamn way.

www.headstonesband.com

edited November 2016

tonifig8 said:

This x100
    what is a joke is these constant left vs right comments, lumping every single person into some garbage position that very few agree with. keep pumping up "your side". because everyone knows one side is so much better than the other in every goddamn way.
    No, it is trying to shed light on the crap Republicans have had to hear over the years about the Koch brothers' influence or other corporate influences all while listening to artists sing songs like "The People have the Power" when it is completely disingenuous based on the acceptance of the influence on Hillary and Bill from Wall Street and foreign nations, along with the influence of corporations like Google, Paypal, Salesforce when a state doesn't do what they like. You know, like when the politicians that were elected by THE PEOPLE make laws. The laws may be stupid but it should be the voters that make that decision.
    all this shit is coming to light. no one is denying it. i'm getting sick of people on the right claiming all dems are hypocrites for still supporting her, or that they are apologists and all that shit, when in fact people just don't want that pumpkin in office. it's really that simple. i honestly think that all these leaks are going to be good for america in the long run. either it will force all politicians to either be less corrupt, or at least be a little more scared to pull the shit that they both do.

and don't get all sappy about all that republicans have had to endure. gimme a break.

www.headstonesband.com

all this shit is coming to light. no one is denying it. i'm getting sick of people on the right claiming all dems are hypocrites for still supporting her, or that they are apologists and all that shit, when in fact people just don't want that pumpkin in office. it's really that simple. i honestly think that all these leaks are going to be good for america in the long run. either it will force all politicians to either be less corrupt, or at least be a little more scared to pull the shit that they both do.

and don't get all sappy about all that republicans have had to endure. gimme a break.

I really hope you are right.

I do roll my eyes when they sing the "PEople have the Power" though. Have for years. The only people they want to have power is who agrees with them.

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524

tonifig8 said:

This x100
    Ton is a progressive and a liberal....just ask him.
    BUT RUSSIA!!

Hillary caught on tape about rigging the Palestine election (audio)

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

According to an article by The Observer, "On September 5, 2006, Eli Chomsky was an editor and staff writer for the Jewish Press, and Hillary Clinton was running for a shoo-in re-election as a U.S. senator. Her trip making the rounds of editorial boards brought her to Brooklyn to meet the editorial board of the Jewish Press. The tape was never released and has only been heard by the small handful of Jewish Press staffers in the room. According to Chomsky, his old-school audiocassette is the only existent copy and no one has heard it since 2006, until today when he played it for the Observer. The tape is 45 minutes and contains much that is no longer relevant."
    Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea - offered by a national political leader, no less - that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”
    This is 100% proof that she is willing to debauch an electoral process. This also shows that she knows what it takes to rig an election.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    You're adorably cute when you're naive.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Kat said:

Yes, it is difficult though to boycott the staples like gasoline, plastics and $500,000 paid speeches. That post sounds like post-2004 Pearl Jam. Got burned wanting to dream big (Nader) and have learned to expect and accept the minimum.
    DYNOMYTE!
    At least the FBI cleared Hilliary again, now there should be no excuses. It's funny how bad trumpets wanted Hilliary taken down, now it's well the Clinton Foundation is still under investigation, something about Hilliarys maid and Comeys brother doing the Clintons taxes. It will be really really interesting these next couple days. Happy voting!
  • JC29856 said:

At least the FBI cleared Hilliary again, now there should be no excuses. It's funny how bad trumpets wanted Hilliary taken down, now it's well the Clinton Foundation is still under investigation, something about Hilliarys maid and Comeys brother doing the Clintons taxes. It will be really really interesting these next couple days. Happy voting!

I hope there is no need to make excuses, but how many millions of people voted in the last 9 days under the impression that Secretary Clinton was under FBI investigation, that an indictment was coming or anything else that could have lead someone to vote against Clinton. Comey did plenty of damage with how this was handled.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    edited November 2016
    Comey was in a lose/lose position. If he says something about the newly found emails, he's attacked by the Dems for helping Trump. If he doesn't and something comes out after the election, he would be crushed for helping Hillary. This is an unprecedented situation and he was forced to make an unprecedented decision.

I don't really feel bad for the Democrats here. No party that willingly nominates a candidate under investigation by the FBI has the right to get upset when that candidate is investigated by the FBI. She never should have become the nominee with this hanging over her head. But she did and here we are.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

JC29856 said:

I hope there is no need to make excuses, but how many millions of people voted in the last 9 days under the impression that Secretary Clinton was under FBI investigation, that an indictment was coming or anything else that could have lead someone to vote against Clinton. Comey did plenty of damage with how this was handled.
    She still is under investigation with respect to the foundation. That hasn't changed. His statement last week and his statement today pertains to the email issue only. These are separate things.
    I was certain Hilliary would easily win on Tuesday with more than 300 electoral votes, I'm not so certain 2 days out.
    I'm still fairly certain she will face impeachment.
    BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

She still is under investigation with respect to the foundation. That hasn't changed. His statement last week and his statement today pertains to the email issue only. These are separate things.
    Did the FBI actually state that the Clinton Foundation is under investigation, or is that a 'leak'?
    JC29856 said:

I was certain Hilliary would easily win on Tuesday with more than 300 electoral votes, I'm not so certain 2 days out.
    I'm still fairly certain she will face impeachment.

Do you mean for JFK's jr's death, or something even more whacky?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,565
    Free said:

brianlux said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:
    Any chance you can find a recent Hillary interview? You're pretty good with media stuff.
    Any chance you have a sense of humour? Even a Trump supporter has to have a laugh everyone once in awhile, right?
    I am no longer voting for trump. Brian, through his post, has convinced me that it's ok for her to win. I've read some interesting stuff in other outlets as well and its Given me a whole new perspective.

Oh and I do have a sense of humor... I just posted a bunch of "hahahaha's" a few post ago...

C'mon man... You know who's missing you!?!?
    Ed ved looks hot people! :)
    I so get where you were coming from, tonifig, with the idea of a protest vote for Trump and I admit I thought about it for a minute or two myself but watching Trump speak to me is like looking at a man with an ego that got out of control and changed him from a rich and moderately amusing TV personality to a crazed evil soul stoking his ego endlessly ever more.

I'm no Hillary fan- not at all- but my hope is we get through 4 years of Hillary and have enough people wake up during those years and put something together that is a better choice next time. I mean, really, could it get much worse? We can do better.
    What we need to do after the election is to work towards opening all State primaries, make registering easier and the deadline to register later towards the voting date, and pressuring our states to get rid of superdelegates in the election process. A couple states of already move towards that.

Progress.
    A sound plan, Free, yes.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Did the FBI actually state that the Clinton Foundation is under investigation, or is that a 'leak'?
    I'm pretty sure it's from the "leak" and unsubstantiated.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,565
    edited November 2016
    Progressive:
    adj.
    1. happening or developing gradually or in stages; proceeding step by step
    2. favoring or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.

n.
    1. originally "a person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas", the term became corrupted in the first quarter of the twenty first century and thus this usage of the word became obsolete.
    2. (grammar) a progressive tense or aspect.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    brianlux said:

Progressive:
    adj.
    1. happening or developing gradually or in stages; proceeding step by step
    2. favoring or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.

n.
    1. originally "a person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas", the term became corrupted in the first quarter of the twenty first century and thus this usage of the word became obsolete.
    2. (grammar) a progressive tense or aspect.

Hey! That describes me. But I've been hearing for weeks that I'm not a progressive.....what gives?
This discussion has been closed.