Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Jason P said:

How secure was Carlos Danger's computer? And why would Huma share a computer and store (possible) classified info with a man that is notorious for sending dick pics via the internet?

Huma is a technical ludite and one day needed to use his computer to access some emails and didn't realize her email client (outlook?) would retrieve every message (inbox, sent, trash etc) stored on the server. What a fool.
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

And no, I don't live in Chicago, I'm not a freaking idiot.

Now I have a better understanding about your beliefs about racial purity.
    You know nothing John Snow.
    The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.
    Let's keep the convo on important matters, right Kat
    You don't think racism is an important issue? It's been an underlying theme for awhile now, since we've heard from politicians that we need to "take our country back", and that Trump had said blatantly racist things and also draws a high level of support from white supremacists.
    I absolutely do. I'm Hispanic and a diehard progressive, so you could understand why I might care about it just a little more.
    Personally I just don't think one member's opinion on here is more important then this election.
    Trump might be supported by racist, but they aren't enough to defeat us. Also, if said member wants to preserve a race of people, that's fine with me, if said member wants to protect the law and boarders that's also fine with me.

But I get where you're coming from and I remember the exchange that occurred. It was heated and I do find myself on your side, but we're about to elect a crook. We're about to really fuck up our society(and I don't mean the end of the world), why? Because the majority of people truly dislike these candidates and there's going to be some serious outrage once one of these crooks is elected. This is more then right vs left...our whole system has been exposed and we're disgusted with what we're witnessing. A majority of us have lost complete faith in our system and we're now pissed about it!
    Look at the shit JC is posting and tell me with an honest heart that you are proud of your candidate.
    We're about to elect a crook? And you are voting for Trump.....got it
    Yes, I am voting for Trump. Yes, he is a crook. It makes me sick that I'm doing so, but I do believe he'll be much easier to impeach. He wont have the DOJ, FBI, and Media protecting him. Most republicans don't even like him. We'll then get Mike Pence, which means that you'll continue to have all this free time to read about politics and watch youtube videos... that's not such a bad outlook for you.

Pence is still worse than Hillary. And yes, the hype is manufactured when the same things have happened in the past and hardly anyone gave a poop.
    You're generalizing. And, yes, many of us did give a poop. As a matter of fact someone threw their shoe a GWB. We gave a poop then and we give a poop now.

Read some of the content JC is posting. Read it with an open mind. It helps get a better understanding of the reality that exist.

peace.
    Generalizing isn't the right word. I'm making an observation. The left hated Bush after he was in office primarily for war crimes. There was minimal outrage for his shady connections, slimy campaign tactics, or bazillions of missing emails. The complaints about Hillary are blown up and hyped when you put it in historic context. A lot of people are outraged because they're being told to be outraged.
    Not blown up and hyped. All real. Just say you're indifferent to it. Would be a much easier argument for you to make.
    People are told it's a big deal, so they think it's a big deal. The lack of attention given to the same issues in the past said that it wasn't a big deal. The only thing real are the facts. People's responses are real, but not in a factual sense, but in the subjective sense. I'm giving my reaction to it, and it's not indifference.
    Oh...so I only think it's a big deal because I was told it's a big deal. A private server was set up by a secretary of state so that she could avoid transperancy laws while selling influence through her foundation and jeopardized national security in the process. That has not been done before and it is a big deal. Nobody needed to tell me that to know it and I will hold the candle...
    There are fabricated conclusions here.
    The only thing not confirmed by Comey in the above is intent. The Podesta emails fills in that blank.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    If you vote for Hillary you're a grown up.
    If you vote for Trump you're a sucker.
    If you don't vote for anyone you're an asshole.
    - Louis CK

I'd say that pretty well sums it up.
    I guess I am an asshole.

Oh, and a racist too. Can't forget to let the libs call me that because I don't agree with 98% of their policies. Gotta let them have that talking point because they can't logically argue their policies.
    I figured you were called racist because you were concerned about the white race being watered down due to intermingling.
    If you're going to make a statement about me at least get your fucking facts right.
    My facts are right.
    Yeah, they are. Unsung said that the white race was being threatened by non-white people, and that the white race should be protected from them. It is a statement embraced by white supremacist groups.
    That is not what I said.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.
    You don't think racism is an important issue? It's been an underlying theme for awhile now, since we've heard from politicians that we need to "take our country back", and that Trump had said blatantly racist things and also draws a high level of support from white supremacists.
    I absolutely do. I'm Hispanic and a diehard progressive, so you could understand why I might care about it just a little more.
    Personally I just don't think one member's opinion on here is more important then this election.
    Trump might be supported by racist, but they aren't enough to defeat us. Also, if said member wants to preserve a race of people, that's fine with me, if said member wants to protect the law and boarders that's also fine with me.

But I get where you're coming from and I remember the exchange that occurred. It was heated and I do find myself on your side, but we're about to elect a crook. We're about to really fuck up our society(and I don't mean the end of the world), why? Because the majority of people truly dislike these candidates and there's going to be some serious outrage once one of these crooks is elected. This is more then right vs left...our whole system has been exposed and we're disgusted with what we're witnessing. A majority of us have lost complete faith in our system and we're now pissed about it!
    Look at the shit JC is posting and tell me with an honest heart that you are proud of your candidate.
    Yes, I am voting for Trump. Yes, he is a crook. It makes me sick that I'm doing so, but I do believe he'll be much easier to impeach. He wont have the DOJ, FBI, and Media protecting him. Most republicans don't even like him. We'll then get Mike Pence, which means that you'll continue to have all this free time to read about politics and watch youtube videos... that's not such a bad outlook for you.

Pence is still worse than Hillary. And yes, the hype is manufactured when the same things have happened in the past and hardly anyone gave a poop.
    You're generalizing. And, yes, many of us did give a poop. As a matter of fact someone threw their shoe a GWB. We gave a poop then and we give a poop now.

Read some of the content JC is posting. Read it with an open mind. It helps get a better understanding of the reality that exist.

peace.
    Generalizing isn't the right word. I'm making an observation. The left hated Bush after he was in office primarily for war crimes. There was minimal outrage for his shady connections, slimy campaign tactics, or bazillions of missing emails. The complaints about Hillary are blown up and hyped when you put it in historic context. A lot of people are outraged because they're being told to be outraged.
    Not blown up and hyped. All real. Just say you're indifferent to it. Would be a much easier argument for you to make.
    People are told it's a big deal, so they think it's a big deal. The lack of attention given to the same issues in the past said that it wasn't a big deal. The only thing real are the facts. People's responses are real, but not in a factual sense, but in the subjective sense. I'm giving my reaction to it, and it's not indifference.
    Oh...so I only think it's a big deal because I was told it's a big deal. A private server was set up by a secretary of state so that she could avoid transperancy laws while selling influence through her foundation and jeopardized national security in the process. That has not been done before and it is a big deal. Nobody needed to tell me that to know it and I will hold the candle...
    Yep it's all in your own mind ..
    Yes. It is also in the mind of many others. Most of you however prefer the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

Oh, and a racist too. Can't forget to let the libs call me that because I don't agree with 98% of their policies. Gotta let them have that talking point because they can't logically argue their policies.
    The majority of the population has listened to, understands, and sided with Hillary and her policies. Perhaps it's not the messenger or the message that is short on logic, but the recipient.
    So since I am in the minority of current popluar opinion it is ok to suppress any of my Rights?
    By not voting, you're making the choice not to exercise your rights. No one did that to you.

Or were you referring to some other "Rights"?
    It doesn't matter which, and you are wrong. Not participating in this system doesn't mean come fuck me over, but participating in it does validate it.

It is my right to not participate in the selection of a ruler. Both can jump in front of a speeding bus.
    hyperbole much?
    Fantasy much?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,451
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

I figured you were called racist because you were concerned about the white race being watered down due to intermingling.
    If you're going to make a statement about me at least get your fucking facts right.
    My facts are right.
    You bore me. Call me what you want, I really don't care. It is the typical liberal talking point when they can't argue their policies. It doesn't change the fact that if the policies were so good but they can't be implemented without the threat of force.

I said it was the Democrat policy to end the white race. It still is. Saying a fact doesn't make someone a racist, coming up with terms like white guilt and white privilege does.
    you didn't just state it as fact. you stated it as a personal concern. that's what made it seem racist.

"you bore me"? seriously? what are you, a 15 year old mean girl?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    this is for the tax return junkies

Clinton Foundation officials have yet to disclose the charity’s third quarter 2016 donors — which ended September 30 — thus insuring voters won’t know who contributed in the final months leading up to the Nov. 8 presidential election.

Also late is the 2015 990 tax return for the former president’s charity.

The Clinton Foundation pledges on its website that “for maximum transparency … we update our donor web-page each quarter that we receive the contributions.” But officials there have yet to post the latest quarterly donor report and they’ve offered no explanation.

The third quarter period is from July 1 to September 30 and is normally released in October. The Clinton Foundation’s web site currently states that its numbers are good only “through June 2016” or the second quarter. In the past, the foundation has released — amid much public fanfare — its third quarter donor list.

The Clinton Foundation also has not released its 2015 Form 990 federal tax return to the Internal Revenue Service, meaning the voting public will have no ability to assess the charity’s financial health, programs or activities until after the election.
    edited November 2016

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.
    You bore me. Call me what you want, I really don't care. It is the typical liberal talking point when they can't argue their policies. It doesn't change the fact that if the policies were so good but they can't be implemented without the threat of force.

I said it was the Democrat policy to end the white race. It still is. Saying a fact doesn't make someone a racist, coming up with terms like white guilt and white privilege does.
    you didn't just state it as fact. you stated it as a personal concern. that's what made it seem racist.

I stated it as liberal policy. I stand by it being their policy.

It seems that many here like to call the GOP racist for their perceived anti-black policies. I don't see a difference between the two policies.

And yeah, bored. I've already accepted being called a name. Fine. It doesn't matter what someone on a message board thinks of me. They don't know me in real life, if they did they would know the truth.

Now, back to policies.
    Post edited by unsung on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    edited November 2016
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.
    Yeah, they are. Unsung said that the white race was being threatened by non-white people, and that the white race should be protected from them. It is a statement embraced by white supremacist groups.
    That is not what I said.
    Well I am paraphrasing. You said that the left is working towards the destruction of the white race by importing immigrants (who will procreate with white people), and that immigrants will develop a rape culture in America, and that you disapprove of this. This is a statement embraced by white supremacist groups.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,096
    JC29856 said:

where does the cheating end? cheated primary voters, cheated on debates

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/thornton-law-firm-straw-donor-scheme-bonuses-boston-globe-spotlight/

The "cheating" will continue until the rules are re-written. Chris Rock said (about Bill Clinton) that a man is only as faithful as his options. I'd say that a politician is only as honest as his or her options as well. The rules preventing infidelity are implicit but pretty effective due to the high-risk and low long-term gain: you risk losing faith from your family, companionship, bidirectional love, regular sex, dual income. The rules preventing immoral behaviour as a politician are also implicit, but are currently low-risk and high long-term gain: where are the checks and balances, and what stakeholders (if any) have the ability to force adherence to them?

Don't hate the players - hate the game.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

It seems that many here like to call the GOP racist for their perceived anti-black policies. I don't see a difference between the two policies.

And yeah, bored. I've already accepted being called a name. Fine. It doesn't matter what someone on a message board thinks of me. They don't know me in real life, if they did they would know the truth.

Now, back to policies.
    nope. people only call out racism, from what I've seen, when it's logical to do so. but carry on in your victim fantasy world.

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.
    That is not what I said.
    Well I was paraphrasing. You said that the left is working towards the destruction of the white race by importing immigrants, and that you disapprove of this. This is a statement embraced by white supremacist groups.
    Oh my.

It doesn't mean it is not happening. Go look at what La Raza's goal is. But I'm the racist. Ok. Fine.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,927
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

The majority of the population has listened to, understands, and sided with Hillary and her policies. Perhaps it's not the messenger or the message that is short on logic, but the recipient.
    So since I am in the minority of current popluar opinion it is ok to suppress any of my Rights?
    By not voting, you're making the choice not to exercise your rights. No one did that to you.

It doesn't matter which, and you are wrong. Not participating in this system doesn't mean come fuck me over, but participating in it does validate it.

It is my right to not participate in the selection of a ruler. Both can jump in front of a speeding bus.
    hyperbole much?
    Fantasy much?
    No seriously...
    Your right to shout 'fire' in crowded theater?
    Your right to own anti-aircraft weaponry?
    Your right to own slaves?
    Your right to drink alcohol?
    Your right to keep women from voting?
    ....which rights are you referring to?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318
    JC29856 said:

this is for the tax return junkies

Clinton Foundation officials have yet to disclose the charity’s third quarter 2016 donors — which ended September 30 — thus insuring voters won’t know who contributed in the final months leading up to the Nov. 8 presidential election.

Also late is the 2015 990 tax return for the former president’s charity.

The Clinton Foundation pledges on its website that “for maximum transparency … we update our donor web-page each quarter that we receive the contributions.” But officials there have yet to post the latest quarterly donor report and they’ve offered no explanation.

The third quarter period is from July 1 to September 30 and is normally released in October. The Clinton Foundation’s web site currently states that its numbers are good only “through June 2016” or the second quarter. In the past, the foundation has released — amid much public fanfare — its third quarter donor list.

The Clinton Foundation also has not released its 2015 Form 990 federal tax return to the Internal Revenue Service, meaning the voting public will have no ability to assess the charity’s financial health, programs or activities until after the election.

It was likely extended. Due date would be Nov 15 if a calendar year return.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited November 2016

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

Now, back to policies.
    nope. people only call out racism, from what I've seen, when it's logical to do so. but carry on in your victim fantasy world.
    Bullshit.

Disagree with Obama over the last eight years? It's because he's black. Time and time again, the Democrat canned response.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

Now, back to policies.
    Bullshit.

Disagree with Obama over the last eight years? It's because he's black. Time and time again, the Democrat canned response.
    now THAT is bullshit. I rarely see that being played. and when it does, it is because the racism was evident. there are only a few posters that get accused of racism, and there's a damn good reason for it.

www.headstonesband.com

edited November 2016
    Let me just repeat what I said to Unsung: "You said that the left is working towards the destruction of the white race by importing immigrants (who will procreate with white people), and that immigrants will develop a rape culture in America, and that you disapprove of this. This is a statement embraced by white supremacist groups."

It's hard to deny what you said when it's in black and white on the internet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

hyperbole much?
    Fantasy much?
    No seriously...
    Your right to shout 'fire' in crowded theater?
    Your right to own anti-aircraft weaponry?
    Your right to own slaves?
    Your right to drink alcohol?
    Your right to keep women from voting?
    ....which rights are you referring to?
    All of which were completely legal, thanks to government.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,096
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

Now, back to policies.
    Given the lack of black presence in the various ranks of government, who in the Democratic party would it benefit to end the white race? This behaviour goes against the universal policy of every political actor I can think of: make sure your actions support your seizure or continued possession of power.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

Now, back to policies.
    Bullshit.

now THAT is bullshit. I rarely see that being played. and when it does, it is because the racism was evident. there are only a few posters that get accused of racism, and there's a damn good reason for it.
    Yeah, I have never been called racist have you HFD? My wife hasn't either.
    Hmmm I wonder why some people get called that and others don't...
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

A lot of the outrage! and crook stuff is manufactured hype. People are outraged every four years, and Hillary hasn't done anything new that politicians and elected presidents haven't done before. Hillary will get elected, and if there isn't a crisis event in the next 6 to 10 months, we'll be okay, and more people will start to see that we'll be okay. The Trump supporters will go back to their world of fear, where they've been all the years before this.
    Manufactured hype? let's just end the convo there.

Maybe some of us are done with the whole "this is nothing new". I'm not accepting that and I'm voting for trump, which makes me sick to my very core; But the good thing is that I can still say that i've never voted for a republican.
    Yeah, I guess the majority of people will go back to their holes.
    I'm confused. If you vote for Trump, you've still never voted for a Republican? Isn't he the Republican nominee?

Also, you complain about a duopoly which doesn't represent the progressive ideals of the people, yet possess pride about never voting for a Republican candidate. How does a party pivot towards progressive idealism if the progressive idealists are proud to be diametrically opposed to a party? This lack of empathy is not a one-way street, and I personally feel that the odds of change are better when they occur within the system (aided by third-party organizations designed to mandate proper representation), rather than without the system (i.e. a third party with no precedence of having the ability to seize power in a system that promotes them not gaining it).
    excellent post. But shouldn't we be talking about Clinton?

Real republicans don't consider trump to be a real republican. Which is sarcasm on my end. The establishment doesn't like him, the hardliners don't like him, and most traditional republicans don't like him. He's more of an outsider using the GOP platform. Kind of like Sanders did. Germ loves to mention that Bush Senior might vote for Clinton and points out that other republicans are turning their back on him. Anyhow, that's where my sarcasm comes from. My vote is a genuine protest vote. It will actually count.

I don't talk much about a two party system, in the sense that someone like Free does (he's consistently talking about challenging the system- that's great). I'm not satisfied with it and I certainly have my issues with it. I feel it's something that must be challenged and changed, but that hasn't been my primary focus. My focus is Clinton/Trump then we'll get back to fighting for progressive causes or making the necessary changes.

If Clinton is elected she'll work with certain third party organizations, but as we've witnessing w/ all this info being dropped and exposed - you can bet she'll be working to better her interest and those of who she's connected to. All of this power they've obtained will only become more powerful and will become even more difficult to challenge. The leaks have served a great purpose. They have exposed her and her network. They have given us a front row seat to the realities of campaigns. Many of the pro-clinton people would call us conspiracy nuts, but it turns out we weren't so crazy.
    Ultimately I'm promoting justice, not a politician or a political party that will ultimately continue to piggy back off of average citizens.
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

Now, back to policies.
    Bullshit.

actually, once. in my AMT infancy. I was defending a justice of the peace's right to not marry interracial couples. I got DESTROYED. And called every name in the book. LOL. And for good reason (my knowledge of the case wasn't up to snuff when I was commenting). It was a very good AMT education. :rofl:

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

Let me just repeat what I said to Unsung: "You said that the left is working towards the destruction of the white race by importing immigrants (who will procreate with white people), and that immigrants will develop a rape culture in America, and that you disapprove of this. This is a statement embraced by white supremacist groups."

kat is this what you meant about focusing on policy and the candidates?
    PJ_Soul said:

That is not what i said. You are adding your own words.

But again, I don't care. So this is the last time I'll address it.

Importing Syrians will raise rape culture, just like it has in Europe. This is fact. Anyone only need to open their eyes to see it play out. Thousands were assaulted in Cologne. It isn't made up by some white supremacist group. It did actually happen.

I guess I'd have to ask why their importation is more important than women being raped and assaulted? Personally I prefer to keep our women protected than take a risk at importing a culture that treats women worse than a stray dog.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    The Bush administration had a private server and conveniently "lost" 22 MILLION (MILLION !) emails when congress was investigating their firing of multiple us attorneys for political reasons.

Please express your outrage over that.
    We're pissed!! We hate GWB and all of his administration! He should be in Jail next to Dick ... That's our real sentiment... Moving on?
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

:hushed:

www.headstonesband.com

tonifig8 said:

News Headline: Clinton Shoots Baby
    Clintonites: Oh it was the guns fault.

Anyone else notice the excuses and blame game happening around here?

Yeah the same excuses that the Trumpeters use for him , remember he said he could shoot someone in the middle of day and he still would get the votes ...
    I remember that. So you're saying you're one of those persons. Do you realize how wrong that is?

Many of us want Justice. We want a more transparent country. There is nothing to argue.

rgambs said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

Now, back to policies.
    Bullshit.

actually, once. in my AMT infancy. I was defending a justice of the peace's right to not marry interracial couples. I got DESTROYED. And called every name in the book. LOL. And for good reason (my knowledge of the case wasn't up to snuff when I was commenting). It was a very good AMT education. :rofl:
    I've been called it on here a bunch of times. It's cool...in those instances it was always just an effort to silence opinion. I wear that kind of shrill accusation as a badge of honour.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,927
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

the forum is rigged

rgambs said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.

Now, back to policies.
    Bullshit.

I've been called racist against white people because I was speaking up for the rights of non-white people, lol.
This discussion has been closed.