Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016

What's crazy is that they're trying to effect the election.

Didnt Hilliary ask the FBI to release what they have?
    The FBI knew for at least 15 years the Clintons pay to play and bribery games.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

And no, I don't live in Chicago, I'm not a freaking idiot.

I agree that it is unsustainable, but I have to say that''s amusing to hear from someone who preaches a style of economics that requires indefinite growth on finite resources to avoid catastrohic collapse!
    And yes, people will die. Probably people you value and love, which is why you shouldn't be so eager to see it happen.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2016
    nevermind. it doesn't matter, you guys believe what you want to believe
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • lukin2006 said:

tonifig8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Clinton's campaign chair John Podesta's brother Tony is the top US lobbyist for Saudi Arabia. #FollowTheMoney https://t.co/kPbH4vsXal

— Dr. Jill Stein (@DrJillStein) November 2, 2016
    If This was a republican I'm sure the outrage would be completely different around here.
    Agreed

They work at a lobbying firm. This isn't/wasn't a secret.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Free said:

People complaining that we are too focused on Clinton's emails while Trump has been the number one media superstar for months... don't have a leg to stand on. He gets attention for doing nothing, she gets attention for being corrupt.

Trump U is nothing? Not releasing his tax returns is nothing?

If Hillary hadn't released her returns you would be lighting yourself on fire here.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    go get a job
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

I agree that it is unsustainable, but I have to say that''s amusing to hear from someone who preaches a style of economics that requires indefinite growth on finite resources to avoid catastrohic collapse!
    And yes, people will die. Probably people you value and love, which is why you shouldn't be so eager to see it happen.
    I'm not eager for her to be President either because I actually don't want people to die.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    unsung said:

Now I have a better understanding about your beliefs about racial purity.

unsung said:

You know nothing John Snow.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.
  • rssesq said:

go get a job

I have a job. It sucks. RIght now I sit on the computer and watch election updates all day.

rssesq said:

go get a job

I have a job. It sucks. RIght now I sit on the computer and watch election updates all day.
    Your job is to watch election updates all day? Ouch, sorry man.

unsung said:

unsung said:

The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.
    Or reality says that I can't do anything to change it because the system is designed to work that way so I just make the best that I can for myself and my family.

And I will not apologize for that.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Or reality says that I can't do anything to change it because the system is designed to work that way so I just make the best that I can for myself and my family.

Isolation and cynicism are different than your racial purity stuff.
  • rssesq said:

go get a job

Your job is to watch election updates all day? Ouch, sorry man.
    No that's not my job....but it's what I do :)

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

You can call me whatever you want as I do not care anymore what a liberal calls me, but my politicians wanted real change in that community and don't just give a pandering "hot sauce in the purse" comment.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    4 Years of sitting around watching a lame duck president (if she is elected) being under FBI investigation the entire time unable to do anything...'Murica...can't wait for this shit show

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    pjalive21 said:

4 Years of sitting around watching a lame duck president (if she is elected) being under FBI investigation the entire time unable to do anything...'Murica...can't wait for this shit show

Let's see....where have I seen this before?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc
    Oh right, that was the plan all along.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

You can call me whatever you want as I do not care anymore what a liberal calls me, but my politicians wanted real change in that community and don't just give a pandering "hot sauce in the purse" comment.
    do you care what a conservative calls you?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

They didn't have a leg to stand on with Obama (as he dominated the elections) and this isn't about the Repubs...this country is about ready to elect a president who is currently under an FBI investigation for the 2nd time! With more and more coming out as the days pass about HRC, Bill, and the Foundation
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    unsung said:

It's a shame these threads have been taken over by trolls and we can't have any type of substantial conversation. That last week, every thread is a complete shit show.

Two shit candidates, tough to focus on positives. Ready for the collapse.
    This.
    unsung said:

:lol:

Free said:

People complaining that we are too focused on Clinton's emails while Trump has been the number one media superstar for months... don't have a leg to stand on. He gets attention for doing nothing, she gets attention for being corrupt.

If Hillary hadn't released her returns you would be lighting yourself on fire here.
    Clinton "hiding" from answering questions regarding everything from her Wall St. speech transcripts and hiring a DWS to everything recently certainly is far from giving her a pass... but you do.
  • Free said:

Free said:

Clinton "hiding" from answering questions regarding everything from her Wall St. speech transcripts and hiring a DWS to everything recently certainly is far from giving her a pass... but you do.
    Trump hiding from answering questions about raping a 13 year old....etc.

Free said:

Free said:

I would tread lightly with the "rape of a 13 year old" stuff.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

They didn't have a leg to stand on with Obama (as he dominated the elections) and this isn't about the Repubs...this country is about ready to elect a president who is currently under an FBI investigation for the 2nd time! With more and more coming out as the days pass about HRC, Bill, and the Foundation
    They didn't have a leg to stand on with Obama. But that didn't stop them from pushing birther-ism and every other stupid conspiracy theory to deride him, did it? All political show and no substance.

As I understand it, they reopened the original investigation. This is not a 2nd unrelated event. And let's be honest, this is just a big smear campaign to set up the right side of the aisle for 8 more years of obstructionism.

I'm sure once the investigation is over, Hillary is cleared of any accusation, and is sworn in as President, the Republicans will come running to compromise table, right? Or will they drum up some other stupid 'scandal'?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,530
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

Free said:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672

unsung said:

unsung said:

Let's keep the convo on important matters, right Kat

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Free said:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

I hear ya, my point is that both Trump and Arkansas Bill were friendly and took trips with Epstein, flight logs show WJC took 26 and some with "underage girls". Do I think Trump engaged in relations with underage girls, yes, do I think Bill did the same, yes. Hillary would have to be completely naive to not know what her husband was doing traveling around with Epstein and teenagers.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

Free said:

um, why?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.