Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

And no, I don't live in Chicago, I'm not a freaking idiot.

Now I have a better understanding about your beliefs about racial purity.
    You know nothing John Snow.
    The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.
    Let's keep the convo on important matters, right Kat
    Like how we are all just clintonite sheep? Bah.

That reminds me...I got another raise after the fundraising boost due to the FBI investigation. Apparently it really fired up the donors.

• PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.

That reminds me...I got another raise after the fundraising boost due to the FBI investigation. Apparently it really fired up the donors.

Because the donors are freaking out.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Oh I could careless, but it appears you aren't paying attention. She said the thread would be closed if we kept it up.. So in good faith, and in hopes of letting real info spread, I'm doing my part and no longer referring to the clintonite army as such. you guys are now the pro-Clinton team.

I don't see what the issue was with clintonites- just like berniebros ... Not a big deal or offensive. Anyhow. Just trying to keep this from shutting down
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Anybody who gives a shit about anything should be freaking out about the possibility of a president Trump.

Especially if it helps me get paid!

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Oh I could careless, but it appears you aren't paying attention. She said the thread would be closed if we kept it up.. So in good faith, and in hopes of letting real info spread, I'm doing my part and no longer referring to the clintonite army as such. you guys are now the pro-Clinton team.

I don't see what the issue was with clintonites- just like berniebros ... Not a big deal or offensive. Anyhow. Just trying to keep this from shutting down
    I don't think it was the Clintonites comment at all - Kat was pretty clear about the fact that calling each other "full of shit" and the like on a regular basis are unacceptable. Not suggesting that you've said anything like this, but others have.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Free said:

People complaining that we are too focused on Clinton's emails while Trump has been the number one media superstar for months... don't have a leg to stand on. He gets attention for doing nothing, she gets attention for being corrupt.

Trump U is nothing? Not releasing his tax returns is nothing?

If Hillary hadn't released her returns you would be lighting yourself on fire here.
    Clinton "hiding" from answering questions regarding everything from her Wall St. speech transcripts and hiring a DWS to everything recently certainly is far from giving her a pass... but you do.
    Trump hiding from answering questions about raping a 13 year old....etc.
    I would tread lightly with the "rape of a 13 year old" stuff.
    http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

I hear ya, my point is that both Trump and Arkansas Bill were friendly and took trips with Epstein, flight logs show WJC took 26 and some with "underage girls". Do I think Trump engaged in relations with underage girls, yes, do I think Bill did the same, yes. Hillary would have to be completely naive to not know what her husband was doing traveling around with Epstein and teenagers.
    Sick. Disgusting.
  • tonifig8 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Free said:

People complaining that we are too focused on Clinton's emails while Trump has been the number one media superstar for months... don't have a leg to stand on. He gets attention for doing nothing, she gets attention for being corrupt.

Trump U is nothing? Not releasing his tax returns is nothing?

If Hillary hadn't released her returns you would be lighting yourself on fire here.
    Clinton "hiding" from answering questions regarding everything from her Wall St. speech transcripts and hiring a DWS to everything recently certainly is far from giving her a pass... but you do.
    Trump hiding from answering questions about raping a 13 year old....etc.
    I would tread lightly with the "rape of a 13 year old" stuff.
    http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

I hear ya, my point is that both Trump and Arkansas Bill were friendly and took trips with Epstein, flight logs show WJC took 26 and some with "underage girls". Do I think Trump engaged in relations with underage girls, yes, do I think Bill did the same, yes. Hillary would have to be completely naive to not know what her husband was doing traveling around with Epstein and teenagers.
    Sick. Disgusting.
    Yeah....and Clinton isn't named in the suit. Trump is.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Anybody who gives a shit about anything should be freaking out about the possibility of a president Trump.

Especially if it helps me get paid!

Everyone needs to feed their family somehow I suppose...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I don't think it was the Clintonites comment at all - Kat was pretty clear about the fact that calling each other "full of shit" and the like on a regular basis are unacceptable. Not suggesting that you've said anything like this, but others have.
    and I have no regrets.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited November 2016
    benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I see. Well let's keep it clean and let's hope we get some real info flowing through these parts. I haven't seen Matt around in a few days now. Hopefully he hasn't been turned away from here. Maybe he's still stuck in Vegas! Don't have to explain, Vegas baby.
    Election is a few days away. There's a lot of work to be done.
    JC work your magic! We all need to put in some OT!!
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

You don't think racism is an important issue? It's been an underlying theme for awhile now, since we've heard from politicians that we need to "take our country back", and that Trump had said blatantly racist things and also draws a high level of support from white supremacists.
    edited November 2016

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

You don't think racism is an important issue? It's been an underlying theme for awhile now, since we've heard from politicians that we need to "take our country back", and that Trump had said blatantly racist things and also draws a high level of support from white supremacists.
    I absolutely do. I'm Hispanic and a diehard progressive, so you could understand why I might care about it just a little more.
    Personally I just don't think one member's opinion on here is more important then this election.
    Trump might be supported by racist, but they aren't enough to defeat us. Also, if said member wants to preserve a race of people, that's fine with me, if said member wants to protect the law and boarders that's also fine with me.

But I get where you're coming from and I remember the exchange that occurred. It was heated and I do find myself on your side, but we're about to elect a crook. We're about to really fuck up our society(and I don't mean the end of the world), why? Because the majority of people truly dislike these candidates and there's going to be some serious outrage once one of these crooks is elected. This is more then right vs left...our whole system has been exposed and we're disgusted with what we're witnessing. A majority of us have lost complete faith in our system and we're now pissed about it!
    Look at the shit JC is posting and tell me with an honest heart that you are proud of your candidate.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on

benjs said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

and I have no regrets.
    I'm not judging, just hoping we can all manage to stick around, we need diverse voices here!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I absolutely do. I'm Hispanic and a diehard progressive, so you could understand why I might care about it just a little more.
    Personally I just don't think one member's opinion on here is more important then this election.
    Trump might be supported by racist, but they aren't enough to defeat us. Also, if said member wants to preserve a race of people, that's fine with me, if said member wants to protect the law and boarders that's also fine with me.

But I get where you're coming from and I remember the exchange that occurred. It was heated and I do find myself on your side, but we're about to elect a crook. We're about to really fuck up our society(and I don't mean the end of the world), why? Because the majority of people truly dislike these candidates and there's going to be some serious outrage once one of these crooks is elected. This is more then right vs left...our whole system has been exposed and we're disgusted with what we're witnessing. A majority of us have lost complete faith in our system and we're now pissed about it!
    Look at the shit JC is posting and tell me with an honest heart that you are proud of your candidate.
    We're about to elect a crook? And you are voting for Trump.....got it

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

A lot of the outrage! and crook stuff is manufactured hype. People are outraged every four years, and Hillary hasn't done anything new that politicians and elected presidents haven't done before. Hillary will get elected, and if there isn't a crisis event in the next 6 to 10 months, we'll be okay, and more people will start to see that we'll be okay. The Trump supporters will go back to their world of fear, where they've been all the years before this.

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

A lot of the outrage! and crook stuff is manufactured hype. People are outraged every four years, and Hillary hasn't done anything new that politicians and elected presidents haven't done before. Hillary will get elected, and if there isn't a crisis event in the next 6 to 10 months, we'll be okay, and more people will start to see that we'll be okay. The Trump supporters will go back to their world of fear, where they've been all the years before this.
    Manufactured hype? let's just end the convo there.

Maybe some of us are done with the whole "this is nothing new". I'm not accepting that and I'm voting for trump, which makes me sick to my very core; But the good thing is that I can still say that i've never voted for a republican.
    Yeah, I guess the majority of people will go back to their holes.
  • tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Maybe some of us are done with the whole "this is nothing new". I'm not accepting that and I'm voting for trump, which makes me sick to my very core; But the good thing is that I can still say that i've never voted for a republican.
    No man...if you vote for Trump you are voting republican. No way around that.

Vote repub if you want....but don't say you aren't voting repub when you clearly are. You are voting for the worst the GOP has to offer.

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Yes, I am voting for Trump. Yes, he is a crook. It makes me sick that I'm doing so, but I do believe he'll be much easier to impeach. He wont have the DOJ, FBI, and Media protecting him. Most republicans don't even like him. We'll then get Mike Pence, which means that you'll continue to have all this free time to read about politics and watch youtube videos... that's not such a bad outlook for you.

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Yes, I am voting for Trump. Yes, he is a crook. It makes me sick that I'm doing so, but I do believe he'll be much easier to impeach. He wont have the DOJ, FBI, and Media protecting him. Most republicans don't even like him. We'll then get Mike Pence, which means that you'll continue to have all this free time to read about politics and watch youtube videos... that's not such a bad outlook for you.

Pence is still worse than Hillary. And yes, the hype is manufactured when the same things have happened in the past and hardly anyone gave a poop.

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Pence is still worse than Hillary. And yes, the hype is manufactured when the same things have happened in the past and hardly anyone gave a poop.
    You're generalizing. And, yes, many of us did give a poop. As a matter of fact someone threw their shoe a GWB. We gave a poop then and we give a poop now.

Read some of the content JC is posting. Read it with an open mind. It helps get a better understanding of the reality that exist.

peace.
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I'm confused. If you vote for Trump, you've still never voted for a Republican? Isn't he the Republican nominee?

Also, you complain about a duopoly which doesn't represent the progressive ideals of the people, yet possess pride about never voting for a Republican candidate. How does a party pivot towards progressive idealism if the progressive idealists are proud to be diametrically opposed to a party? This lack of empathy is not a one-way street, and I personally feel that the odds of change are better when they occur within the system (aided by third-party organizations designed to mandate proper representation), rather than without the system (i.e. a third party with no precedence of having the ability to seize power in a system that promotes them not gaining it).

EV
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

You're generalizing. And, yes, many of us did give a poop. As a matter of fact someone threw their shoe a GWB. We gave a poop then and we give a poop now.

Read some of the content JC is posting. Read it with an open mind. It helps get a better understanding of the reality that exist.

peace.
    Generalizing isn't the right word. I'm making an observation. The left hated Bush after he was in office primarily for war crimes. There was minimal outrage for his shady connections, slimy campaign tactics, or bazillions of missing emails. The complaints about Hillary are blown up and hyped when you put it in historic context. A lot of people are outraged because they're being told to be outraged.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Generalizing isn't the right word. I'm making an observation. The left hated Bush after he was in office primarily for war crimes. There was minimal outrage for his shady connections, slimy campaign tactics, or bazillions of missing emails. The complaints about Hillary are blown up and hyped when you put it in historic context. A lot of people are outraged because they're being told to be outraged.
    Not blown up and hyped. All real. Just say you're indifferent to it. Would be a much easier argument for you to make.
    BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Not blown up and hyped. All real. Just say you're indifferent to it. Would be a much easier argument for you to make.
    People are told it's a big deal, so they think it's a big deal. The lack of attention given to the same issues in the past said that it wasn't a big deal. The only thing real are the facts. People's responses are real, but not in a factual sense, but in the subjective sense. I'm giving my reaction to it, and it's not indifference.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    igotid88 said:
    If you vote for Hillary you're a grown up.
    If you vote for Trump you're a sucker.
    If you don't vote for anyone you're an asshole.
    - Louis CK

I'd say that pretty well sums it up.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

But Trump is a crook.... If you don't want to vote for a crook, why are you voting for Trump again? I don't get it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Or reality says that I can't do anything to change it because the system is designed to work that way so I just make the best that I can for myself and my family.

And I will not apologize for that.
    Isolation and cynicism are different than your racial purity stuff.
    You can call me whatever you want as I do not care anymore what a liberal calls me, but my politicians wanted real change in that community and don't just give a pandering "hot sauce in the purse" comment.
    do you care what a conservative calls you?
    Not really.

Conservatives hate me too. I call them out on their police love fascination and "don't touch my SS or medicare".
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

Oh, and a racist too. Can't forget to let the libs call me that because I don't agree with 98% of their policies. Gotta let them have that talking point because they can't logically argue their policies.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

Oh, and a racist too. Can't forget to let the libs call me that because I don't agree with 98% of their policies. Gotta let them have that talking point because they can't logically argue their policies.
    The majority of the population has listened to, understands, and sided with Hillary and her policies. Perhaps it's not the messenger or the message that is short on logic, but the recipient.
This discussion has been closed.