Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    If you vote for Hillary you're a grown up.
    If you vote for Trump you're a sucker.
    If you don't vote for anyone you're an asshole.
    - Louis CK

I'd say that pretty well sums it up.
    I guess I am an asshole.

Oh, and a racist too. Can't forget to let the libs call me that because I don't agree with 98% of their policies. Gotta let them have that talking point because they can't logically argue their policies.
    The majority of the population has listened to, understands, and sided with Hillary and her policies. Perhaps it's not the messenger or the message that is short on logic, but the recipient.
    So since I am in the minority of current popluar opinion it is ok to suppress any of my Rights?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Pretty good Wisconsin poll for HRC today.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

And no, I don't live in Chicago, I'm not a freaking idiot.

Now I have a better understanding about your beliefs about racial purity.
    You know nothing John Snow.
    The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.
    Let's keep the convo on important matters, right Kat
    You don't think racism is an important issue? It's been an underlying theme for awhile now, since we've heard from politicians that we need to "take our country back", and that Trump had said blatantly racist things and also draws a high level of support from white supremacists.
    I absolutely do. I'm Hispanic and a diehard progressive, so you could understand why I might care about it just a little more.
    Personally I just don't think one member's opinion on here is more important then this election.
    Trump might be supported by racist, but they aren't enough to defeat us. Also, if said member wants to preserve a race of people, that's fine with me, if said member wants to protect the law and boarders that's also fine with me.

But I get where you're coming from and I remember the exchange that occurred. It was heated and I do find myself on your side, but we're about to elect a crook. We're about to really fuck up our society(and I don't mean the end of the world), why? Because the majority of people truly dislike these candidates and there's going to be some serious outrage once one of these crooks is elected. This is more then right vs left...our whole system has been exposed and we're disgusted with what we're witnessing. A majority of us have lost complete faith in our system and we're now pissed about it!
    Look at the shit JC is posting and tell me with an honest heart that you are proud of your candidate.
    We're about to elect a crook? And you are voting for Trump.....got it
    Yes, I am voting for Trump. Yes, he is a crook. It makes me sick that I'm doing so, but I do believe he'll be much easier to impeach. He wont have the DOJ, FBI, and Media protecting him. Most republicans don't even like him. We'll then get Mike Pence, which means that you'll continue to have all this free time to read about politics and watch youtube videos... that's not such a bad outlook for you.

Pence is still worse than Hillary. And yes, the hype is manufactured when the same things have happened in the past and hardly anyone gave a poop.
    You're generalizing. And, yes, many of us did give a poop. As a matter of fact someone threw their shoe a GWB. We gave a poop then and we give a poop now.

Read some of the content JC is posting. Read it with an open mind. It helps get a better understanding of the reality that exist.

peace.
    Generalizing isn't the right word. I'm making an observation. The left hated Bush after he was in office primarily for war crimes. There was minimal outrage for his shady connections, slimy campaign tactics, or bazillions of missing emails. The complaints about Hillary are blown up and hyped when you put it in historic context. A lot of people are outraged because they're being told to be outraged.
    Not blown up and hyped. All real. Just say you're indifferent to it. Would be a much easier argument for you to make.
    People are told it's a big deal, so they think it's a big deal. The lack of attention given to the same issues in the past said that it wasn't a big deal. The only thing real are the facts. People's responses are real, but not in a factual sense, but in the subjective sense. I'm giving my reaction to it, and it's not indifference.
    Oh...so I only think it's a big deal because I was told it's a big deal. A private server was set up by a secretary of state so that she could avoid transperancy laws while selling influence through her foundation and jeopardized national security in the process. That has not been done before and it is a big deal. Nobody needed to tell me that to know it and I will hold the candle...

Pretty good Wisconsin poll for HRC today.

And a not so good Nevada poll...

Polls are all over the map right now but advantage still Clinton
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

LOL, people that are ready for this actually have places away from cities. Yep, people are going to die. This system is unsustainable.

The segregation around that area breeds cultural ignorance unless the person really makes an effort to overcome it. When they don't do that, the ignorance really fuels fear.
    You don't think racism is an important issue? It's been an underlying theme for awhile now, since we've heard from politicians that we need to "take our country back", and that Trump had said blatantly racist things and also draws a high level of support from white supremacists.
    I absolutely do. I'm Hispanic and a diehard progressive, so you could understand why I might care about it just a little more.
    Personally I just don't think one member's opinion on here is more important then this election.
    Trump might be supported by racist, but they aren't enough to defeat us. Also, if said member wants to preserve a race of people, that's fine with me, if said member wants to protect the law and boarders that's also fine with me.

But I get where you're coming from and I remember the exchange that occurred. It was heated and I do find myself on your side, but we're about to elect a crook. We're about to really fuck up our society(and I don't mean the end of the world), why? Because the majority of people truly dislike these candidates and there's going to be some serious outrage once one of these crooks is elected. This is more then right vs left...our whole system has been exposed and we're disgusted with what we're witnessing. A majority of us have lost complete faith in our system and we're now pissed about it!
    Look at the shit JC is posting and tell me with an honest heart that you are proud of your candidate.
    Yes, I am voting for Trump. Yes, he is a crook. It makes me sick that I'm doing so, but I do believe he'll be much easier to impeach. He wont have the DOJ, FBI, and Media protecting him. Most republicans don't even like him. We'll then get Mike Pence, which means that you'll continue to have all this free time to read about politics and watch youtube videos... that's not such a bad outlook for you.

Pence is still worse than Hillary. And yes, the hype is manufactured when the same things have happened in the past and hardly anyone gave a poop.
    You're generalizing. And, yes, many of us did give a poop. As a matter of fact someone threw their shoe a GWB. We gave a poop then and we give a poop now.

Read some of the content JC is posting. Read it with an open mind. It helps get a better understanding of the reality that exist.

peace.
    Generalizing isn't the right word. I'm making an observation. The left hated Bush after he was in office primarily for war crimes. There was minimal outrage for his shady connections, slimy campaign tactics, or bazillions of missing emails. The complaints about Hillary are blown up and hyped when you put it in historic context. A lot of people are outraged because they're being told to be outraged.
    Not blown up and hyped. All real. Just say you're indifferent to it. Would be a much easier argument for you to make.
    People are told it's a big deal, so they think it's a big deal. The lack of attention given to the same issues in the past said that it wasn't a big deal. The only thing real are the facts. People's responses are real, but not in a factual sense, but in the subjective sense. I'm giving my reaction to it, and it's not indifference.
    Oh...so I only think it's a big deal because I was told it's a big deal. A private server was set up by a secretary of state so that she could avoid transperancy laws while selling influence through her foundation and jeopardized national security in the process. That has not been done before and it is a big deal. Nobody needed to tell me that to know it and I will hold the candle...
    Avoid transparency? How in the name of christ has she done that?
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,934
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Are you sure it hasn't been done before? I'm thinking it's been done multiple times. And no, individuals may think it's a big deal outside of media hype, but the question to them is whether they thougjt it was a big deal when it happened in the past.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Avoid transparency? How in the name of christ has she down that?
    Do you even follow events? Again...I told you to go watch the Comey testimony to congress in full before weighing in on this topic. You would then have the answers to your above questions.
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

Oh, and a racist too. Can't forget to let the libs call me that because I don't agree with 98% of their policies. Gotta let them have that talking point because they can't logically argue their policies.
    I figured you were called racist because you were concerned about the white race being watered down due to intermingling.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Do you even follow events? Again...I told you to go watch the Comey testimony to congress in full before weighing in on this topic. You would then have the answers to your above questions.
    Yeah I do...I follow events and steer clear of right wing bullshit.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Oh...so Comey's testimony was "right wing bullshit". Gotcha.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,927
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

The majority of the population has listened to, understands, and sided with Hillary and her policies. Perhaps it's not the messenger or the message that is short on logic, but the recipient.
    So since I am in the minority of current popluar opinion it is ok to suppress any of my Rights?
    By not voting, you're making the choice not to exercise your rights. No one did that to you.

Or were you referring to some other "Rights"?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 48,328
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    The Bush administration had a private server and conveniently "lost" 22 MILLION (MILLION !) emails when congress was investigating their firing of multiple us attorneys for political reasons.

Please express your outrage over that.
    www.myspace.com
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Just your interpretation

• pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    The Bush administration had a private server and conveniently "lost" 22 MILLION (MILLION !) emails when congress was investigating their firing of multiple us attorneys for political reasons.

Blame Bush the go to desperation move.....Then Bill Clinton is fair game then, when told by you guys that he wasn't because he wasn't running for office, well neither is Bush....so we can have our cake and eat it too then?

This is an issue currently happening not something that happened over 8 years ago

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    There are fabricated conclusions here.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

I figured you were called racist because you were concerned about the white race being watered down due to intermingling.
    If you're going to make a statement about me at least get your fucking facts right.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    tonifig8 said:

News Headline: Clinton Shoots Baby
    Clintonites: Oh it was the guns fault.

Anyone else notice the excuses and blame game happening around here?

Yeah the same excuses that the Trumpeters use for him , remember he said he could shoot someone in the middle of day and he still would get the votes ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.

No the Bush administration did not have a private server. The Republican National Committee had a private server and some staffers and advisers used this system with the most notable being Karl Rove. This server was legal and could be used for non-classified government business as long as those using it adhered to federal record keeping laws. Now that being said you are correct and on occasion those record keeping laws were not followed which led to the accusation that 22 million emails were deleted. The RNC cooperated however and helped transfer as many government related emails as possible from whatever backups existed. This was not difficult to do because the hard drives and backups weren't bleach bit or damaged to the point of irretrievability. So while I have "outrage" for poor record keeping practice this situation is quite a bit different from a sitting secretary of state setting up her own server for the full purpose of conducting government and personal business at the same time including business that involved classified information. There are apples and there are oranges.

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

By not voting, you're making the choice not to exercise your rights. No one did that to you.

It doesn't matter which, and you are wrong. Not participating in this system doesn't mean come fuck me over, but participating in it does validate it.

It is my right to not participate in the selection of a ruler. Both can jump in front of a speeding bus.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Yep it's all in your own mind ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

If you're going to make a statement about me at least get your fucking facts right.
    My facts are right.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.
    Just your interpretation
    No interpretation necessary. His testimony was straightforward. As I've said before to someone else your argument would be better if you just said you were indifferent but your denial of the obvious is just sad.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    edited November 2016

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.
    Yeah, they are. Unsung said that the white race was being threatened by non-white people, and that the white race should be protected from them. It is a statement embraced by white supremacist groups.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.
    You bore me. Call me what you want, I really don't care. It is the typical liberal talking point when they can't argue their policies. It doesn't change the fact that if the policies were so good but they can't be implemented without the threat of force.

I said it was the Democrat policy to end the white race. It still is. Saying a fact doesn't make someone a racist, coming up with terms like white guilt and white privilege does.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    where does the cheating end? cheated primary voters, cheated on debates

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/thornton-law-firm-straw-donor-scheme-bonuses-boston-globe-spotlight/
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,451
    pjalive21 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

peace.

Blame Bush the go to desperation move.....Then Bill Clinton is fair game then, when told by you guys that he wasn't because he wasn't running for office, well neither is Bush....so we can have our cake and eat it too then?

This is an issue currently happening not something that happened over 8 years ago

it's not "blame bush". it's pointing out that it wasn't a big fucking deal then, so why is it now? dems didn't care then, they don't care now. republicans do for some reason, only this time around though.

Bill is a different animal. the right is bringing his shit up in order to make people believe that if hillary wins, that somehow he it's a puppet regime. he is not, and will not be de facto POTUS. it's an underhanded tactic made to skew the view of the ignorant/paranoid voter. and it's pretty sexist. never heard anyone accuse a first lady of being a risk to the policies of her husband as POTUS. to suggest he will somehow "take over" is pretty offensive.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    edited November 2016
    How secure was Carlos Danger's computer? And why would Huma share a computer and store (possible) classified info with a man that is notorious for sending dick pics via the internet?
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    How can Hilliary not win!
    She has the POTUS behind her, the DOJ and Google tipping her off, she has endorsements from democrats, republicans and every newspaper beside the KKK Kronicle, she has millions and millions of dollars from Soros to the Rothschild.

Re: Fw: Google Alert - Tony Podesta
    To: podesta@podesta.com
    Date: 2015-05-01 11:07
    Subject: Re: Fw: Google Alert - Tony Podesta
    John, let me know if I need to pull the logs from April 4 and August 4.

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

My facts are right.
    You bore me. Call me what you want, I really don't care. It is the typical liberal talking point when they can't argue their policies. It doesn't change the fact that if the policies were so good but they can't be implemented without the threat of force.

I said it was the Democrat policy to end the white race. It still is. Saying a fact doesn't make someone a racist, coming up with terms like white guilt and white privilege does.
    The comment about Dem policy was something else you said around the same time, but your comment was in addition to that. I'm not sure what I've called you. I have used terms like fear and ignorance, but that's like calling a comedian funny. I've argued policy with you before and have been able to stay on point.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,927
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

igotid88 said:
    - Louis CK

I guess I am an asshole.

It doesn't matter which, and you are wrong. Not participating in this system doesn't mean come fuck me over, but participating in it does validate it.

It is my right to not participate in the selection of a ruler. Both can jump in front of a speeding bus.
    hyperbole much?
This discussion has been closed.