Options

"Lightning Bolt" Vinyl Customer Service Information

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    I sent my email October 30 - I'm going to send another one. Thx!

Sent email on the 25th, they replied on the 28th. Still have not gotten a replacement. :evil:

I emailed them again this morning at the fisherscustsvc address and included the text from my original email and the reply. I got an immediate email back saying that my order was in the system and I should receive it within a week. Yay! But still keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 270
    Finally got my copy and upon inspection it looks like someone took a hot glue gun to it in a couple places. Emailed for replacement and they responded within a Half hour. The wait continues.....
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    cosmikcosmik Posts: 27
    Starting to get pissed. Tenclub already took the money out of my account I ordered it the 15th of October, wtf? Where is my vinyl, who should I contact since Tenclub doesn't seem to care?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,661
    cosmik wrote:
    Starting to get pissed. Tenclub already took the money out of my account I ordered it the 15th of October, wtf? Where is my vinyl, who should I contact since Tenclub doesn't seem to care?
    Did you email them?? I think they are responding pretty quickly to emails about vinyl that hasn't yet been received.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    cosmik wrote:
    Did you email them?? I think they are responding pretty quickly to emails about vinyl that hasn't yet been received.

Emailed them 2 days ago, no respond yet...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    cosmikcosmik Posts: 27
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    cosmik wrote:

Yep emailed them a few times
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,661
    cosmik wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    cosmik wrote:

Yep emailed them a few times
    Oh. Well, that sucks man.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    From Italy...no Vinyl here...unbelievable!!!
  • Options
    I was wondering how long it took to receive word back from UMG - I emailed them 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back? Can anyone help?
    This happened to me also, I emailed again and I had my vinyl 4 days later, I would email them.
  • Options
    mikerl wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:
    I sent an email last week Monday 11/4 letting them know that both vinyl and cover were damage. Lori replied back on 11/5, stating a "replacement" will be sent in a couple of weeks. Hope my replacement is both the cover plus vinyl. I guess another wait :(

im fairly certain your sleeve will not come with the record.

i am in the same boat.. when my Vinyl replacement came, there was no sleeve. when i emailed about it, i was told the replacement sleeves were in production, and would be shipped out when they come in.

mike

I guess I have to do more waiting :fp:
  • Options
    From the Netherlands.

I paid long long long time ago for the vinyl. But till today no vinyl.
    I emailed the tenclub several times. But No reaction at all.
    I am really disappointed. I also send an email that I want my money back, if no vinyl is on its way.
    Also no reaction from the tenclub.
    Its a shame.... :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
    the in between is mine
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    No vinyl in Austria.
    I checked the tracking number but that's no help at all. The only information for the projected delivery date: NO DATE AVAILABLE.
    Received the shipping confirmation on 10th october and received the LB Cd weeks ago. :cry:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    emailed tenclub yesterday and got a response within hours, emailed back and got an immediate response.

Best to check you are all using the correct address for merch, and shipping enquiries....
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    emailed tenclub yesterday and got a response within hours, emailed back and got an immediate response.

Best to check you are all using the correct address for merch, and shipping enquiries....

Emailed them three days ago and only got an automated response saying:

"##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Thanks for contacting us!

We have received your message “ORDER #xxxxxxx (SHIPPED)” and will respond to it in the order received.

Feel free to reply to this message if you have any additional information

Tenclub"

Nothing more... :thumbdown:
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    Has anyone not received their Lightning Bolt vinyl in the UK, had a standard response back giving the shipping dates, but still no sign of the vinyl..
  • Options
    still waiting on my vinyl copy to come to the UK too...
    Matt and I are friends.
  • Options
    KC193596 wrote:
    Has anyone not received their Lightning Bolt vinyl in the UK, had a standard response back giving the shipping dates, but still no sign of the vinyl..

Yes me too.
    the in between is mine
  • Options
    BantBant Millinowhere, ME Posts: 506
    I just asked for an update, since its been two weeks since I've heard anything. This is the response I got back:

"We are starting to ship the replacements now and should have yours sometime next week." -Francene
    9/13/1998 - 9/15/1998 - 8/29/2000 - 7/2/2003 - 7/3/2003 - 7/11/2003 - 9/28/2004 - 9/28/2005 - 5/13/2006 - 5/27/2006 - 6/1/2006 - 6/28/2008 - 6/30/2008 - 5/17/2010 - 10/25/2013
  • Options
    Taka-TTaka-T Posts: 59
    pdalowsky wrote:

Emailed them three days ago and only got an automated response saying:

"##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Thanks for contacting us!

We have received your message “ORDER #xxxxxxx (SHIPPED)” and will respond to it in the order received.

Feel free to reply to this message if you have any additional information

Tenclub"

Nothing more... :thumbdown:
    same here. no lightning bolt vinyl and I also havent received my copy of vault vinyl. sent emails about these two many times but no response. why?
    Osaka 1995
    Osaka 2003
    Lisbon 1&2 2006
    MSG 1&2 2008
    Milton Keynes 2014
    Wrigley 1&2 2016
    10c No. 364XXX
  • Options
    Still no vinyl in Cheshire UK. Pre ordered, paid for, shipped October 10th........ apparently!!

I might have more patience left if I thought I was waiting for a pristine product, but the amount of replacements that seem to have been dished out doesn't fill me with confidence - could be the new year before I'm listening to it on wax!!!

This whole process has been a disgrace from start to whenever it finishes, I haven't emailed anyone yet, but it won't be far off...
    The alleged fobbing off from 10c is pretty poor, whilst I am not laying any blame at their door they are the merchant we have ordered with & paid, they have promised delivery on release date ( I was NEVER holding my breath on that one!!) so they should be the first and ONLY port of call for any queries & complaints and perhaps be seen to be more proactive in pacifying us -their customers, THE FANS!!! without whom they wouldn't have this job!!!

Still, really enjoying the album. Well ,as much as you can on mp3/flac anyway!!!!
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    finally received my vinyl 2 days ago. sadly, it skips from song 1 on, so no way to listen to it :( e-mailed them about a replacement now.
  • Options
    SturgoSturgo Posts: 89
    Nothing yet...
  • Options
    Nada :cry:

this is getting rather silly
    Antwerp/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Camden2/NewYork2/EVChicago1&2/Chicago1&2/
    Werchter/A'dam1/Werchter/EVA'dam2/EVLondon1/Portland/Spokane/Calgary/Vancouver/
    Seattle

Longtime ghost
  • Options
    Bennyorr4 wrote:
    Anyone else in Canada not received their pre-ordered fan club vinyl?

I live in Edmonton, AB. Still no original but that might be a good thing IF they called the shipment back and are sending out a quality product....IF :fp: . If not, I just hope it comes before the end of the month (Nov) so I can spin that shit prior to going to Cowtown and Van to see them.

Thanks for hitting me back, you definitely shed some light on the situation... I was also hoping to spin that record pre-Van, now it looks like I'll be dropping the needle on my Mp3s... Bummer.
  • Options
    Bennyorr4 wrote:
    Anyone else in Canada not received their pre-ordered fan club vinyl?

I live in Edmonton, AB. Still no original but that might be a good thing IF they called the shipment back and are sending out a quality product....IF :fp: . If not, I just hope it comes before the end of the month (Nov) so I can spin that shit prior to going to Cowtown and Van to see them.

Thanks for hitting me back, you definitely shed some light on the situation... I was also hoping to spin that record pre-Van, now it looks like I'll be dropping the needle on my Mp3s... Bummer.

I emailed this to 10c after my previous email did not get a response.

Good day Ten Club,

I was just wondering if I should give up on ever receiving my order because it has been more than a month since your email, stating that it was shipped on Oct 10, 2013. I have not received the order for 3 Lightning Bolt Vinyl as of Nov 13, 2013. Can someone in your department please communicate with me? I am concerned about not receiving the Ten Club Pre order because so many other members have not only received their original copies but have now since been issued replacement copies as the originals were of less than optimal quality. I thank you in advance for returning this email.

Regards,
    Bennyorr4

and this is the response I got:

Your order was shipped to the address provided. "If this is the correct address, we will reship the missing order ASAP".
    Thanks-
    10c

Im not sure what ASAP :roll: means but Im sure nothing will happen until after the new year. Anything sooner, and I will be shocked.
  • Options
    I received my replacement vinyl in Boston but my cover was destroyed as well and they do not gave those to send out just yet...wtf
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    ive emailed 10club about 6 times now all we get is "your order has been shipped " end ov i spoke to a friend who lives in same town and he had his 2 weeks ago .i wouldnt mined if it was tracked by 10club but nope so looks like ill just have to sit it out but not happy :fp:
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I just sent my email into URP, skipping on getaway. Lets see how this goes!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Just sent in my e-mail for a replacement as well. Not only does the record skip, but the gatefold is ripping. I don't care how long it takes, just want to have what I paid for. If they decide to send me a red one, so bet it!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    jonsey30 wrote:
    Just sent in my e-mail for a replacement as well. Not only does the record skip, but the gatefold is ripping. I don't care how long it takes, just want to have what I paid for. If they decide to send me a red one, so bet it!

are universal replacing the sleeves?

you might need to raise that issue with tenclub too just in case as Im sure someone said somewhere that only tenclub could replace the sleeve

could be wrong though...