Tips for surviving in office environment

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Dman, if BJ doesnt take the job, I drink more than I smoke and I'm a mighty fine dishwasher. deal?!

Wow...you are very persuasive. How could I turn down an offer for a drunk employee washing carving knives and such. What could go wrong?

Have Faith in Your Friends Sir!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

Dman, if BJ doesnt take the job, I drink more than I smoke and I'm a mighty fine dishwasher. deal?!

Wow...you are very persuasive. How could I turn down an offer for a drunk employee washing carving knives and such. What could go wrong?

Sober people are often too careful. waste of time. I'll get it done fast. I also jump out of cheesecakes (which I can bake too), wearing a beard hair net due to health safety regulations. I'm the fastest dishwasher east of the Mississippi. I have assless chaps for each day of the week, and I'm a poet of extraordinarily disappointing proportions. Customers will come form afar just to have the dishes their meals were severed on, washed by muah!

I can start next tuesday.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    oh, and furthermore, see the NAPS thread please.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    2012-05-04-jedi_luke_balcony.jpg

This guy had Faith in his friends, ended a fuckin Empire and shit Yo

Sober people are often too careful. waste of time. I'll get it done fast. I also jump out of cheesecakes (which I can bake too), wearing a beard hair net due to health safety regulations. I'm the fastest dishwasher east of the Mississippi. I have assless chaps for each day of the week, and I'm a poet of extraordinarily disappointing proportions. Customers will come form afar just to have the dishes their meals were severed on, washed by muah!

I can start next tuesday.[/quote]

:shock: 8-) Well.....i could Totally dry them
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

:shock: 8-) Well.....i could Totally dry them[/quote]

I'll supervise.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    I'll supervise.

Kw, I think 81 was the one that was good at pointing.. you should totally be in risk management. But this is turning into a very good package deal type union...

And if we get a few more recruits, we may just be skipping the whole interview process and just take over the place!
    kw18 wrote:
    I'll supervise.

Kw, I think 81 was the one that was good at pointing.. you should totally be in risk management. But this is turning into a very good package deal type union...

And if we get a few more recruits, we may just be skipping the whole interview process and just take over the place!

We would drink em dry!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889

Are there assfull chaps??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    I'll supervise.

:mrgreen:

you (points at you), yeah you (points at you again), bring me that beer (points at beer) over here (points at here)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Are there assfull chaps??

Hey there lady, either you're with us, or you're against us! 8-)

(that would just be pants I guess) :lol:
    So the lunch was my bosses looking at different used postage machines from some other building, trying to save money for the company, nothing bad.

:D

THE PARTY CONTINUES!!! No dishes for this guy!
    So the lunch was my bosses looking at different used postage machines from some other building, trying to save money for the company, nothing bad.

drinks on you tonight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

drinks on you tonight.

Yup!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

drinks on you tonight.

Yup!

okay!
    Hell i might even stay sober enough to have sex tonight :P

:think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

with anyone we know?

:lol::lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

with anyone we know?

Well i'll be there
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

with anyone we know?

Well i'll be there

flying solo again?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Well i'll be there

flying solo again?
    :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

flying solo again?

Na, the wife's gotta fall asleep at some point, that's when i make my move :ugeek:
    nice
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

flying solo again?

Na, the wife's gotta fall asleep at some point, that's when i make my move :ugeek:

turkey and wine
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

flying solo again?

turkey and wine

then pork, right?
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

flying solo again?

turkey and wine

You really are some kind of an evil genius! I'm glad i know ya :lol:
    You really are some kind of an evil genius! I'm glad i know ya :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

it's a daily battle to contain it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    starting reading page 10 now & i am pretty much amazed as well as lost. some of the abbreviations & what have you i don't understand as i have never even stepped foot into a office. things like hr, it, & not farting loud or picking your butt or nose in front of others. these things i don't understand as i don't know about offices. although i like desks & pens & pencils
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    starting reading page 10 now & i am pretty much amazed as well as lost. some of the abbreviations & what have you i don't understand as i have never even stepped foot into a office. things like hr, it, & not farting loud or picking your butt or nose in front of others. these things i don't understand as i don't know about offices. although i like desks & pens & pencils

you come to chicago.....you can spend the day with me in my office.

i may be a poor example
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg