just act like you know what is going on

21 years and counting
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    generally not a good idea to trim your beard with office scissors
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    just act like you know what is going on

21 years and counting
    They keep promoting me... I have stopped asking why.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Drop the ego.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    contrary to what you may believe, the fabric cubicle walls are not an effective sound barrier when you fart
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Drop the ego.

no
    :lol:

coworker said i was super humble today. i said baloney, i have an ego the size of texas.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    contrary to what you may believe, the fabric cubicle walls are not an effective sound barrier when you fart

you've inspired me...time to close the door
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

oh, good. an activity we can do together.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

oh, good. an activity we can do together.
    One, two....
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Someone trimmed the hair on my head with the office scissors not too long ago. Also not a good idea. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Someone trimmed the hair on my head with the office scissors not too long ago. Also not a good idea. :lol:

that's hot
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    My sister makes cinnamon oatmeal every afternoon....makes the whole office smell like syrup :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My sister makes cinnamon oatmeal every afternoon....makes the whole office smell like syrup :fp:

sounds intoxicating.

my cubicle neighbors heat up ethnic food (chinese and african) food everyday for lunch that makes me want to vomit.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I carpool to the office with a young woman that bitches about her "man issues" at 6:45am. :fp: :fp: :fp:

It's gotten to the point where I'm considering dropping her from the carpool. She needs to SHUT UP.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I carpool to the office with a young woman that bitches about her "man issues" at 6:45am. :fp: :fp: :fp:

It's gotten to the point where I'm considering dropping her from the carpool. She needs to SHUT UP.

She wants the D Yo!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 wrote:

She wants the D Yo!

well, she's looking in the wrong place b/c I'm very happily married....and even if I wasn't, there's no way in hell it would happen.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • yeah one is a 64 year old grandmother of 7 and the other is a 49 year old grandmother of 2. No hot and racy affair there :lol:

Crazier things have happened

:lol:
    Well the 64 year old is sex-obsessed :think: but she's usually talking about penises. All. The. Time.
    :fp:

so you two get along well then? :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

She wants the D Yo!

well, she's looking in the wrong place b/c I'm very happily married....and even if I wasn't, there's no way in hell it would happen.

Smart, nothing but a headache there
  • my manager hates the smell of cinnamon. someone toasted a cinnamon raisin bagel in the toaster one day while she was obviously in the middle of her cycle and she flipped out. BANNED cinnamon raisin toast/bagels/any toastable bread with a cinnamon aroma from the office.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I have this one guy who's on the brink. he's in his 50's, Filipino, thinks everyone hates him because he's Filipino, when in reality everyone hates him because he's an asshole that screams at you when you look at him the wrong way. He once told me, back when we were on good terms, that he pulled a gun on his neighbor for trimming his tree on his side of the fence.

fucking wacko.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Best tip..........

Don't work in a freakin office!!!!!!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
    when you are sick, stay home!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I am home...sheesh.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

quarentine
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I am home...sheesh.

and I know you are a sick person
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    If I wasn't able to wear headphones at my desk, I would probably lose my shit. People are so fucking loud and rude around here. I don't give a shit about your personal problems or your kid's soccer team!!!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I am home...sheesh.

and I know you are a sick person

I'm just doing my part...
    If I wasn't able to wear headphones at my desk, I would probably lose my shit. People are so fucking loud and rude around here. I don't give a shit about your personal problems or your kid's soccer team!!!

1210052173CcOqIn.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:

1210052173CcOqIn.jpg

I wish I had an office. Unfortunately I'm stuck in a cube surrounded by people, including my manager. They aren't big on offices around here....only directors and above.