IN MY TRUCK!!!!!! HOME.

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,420
    Where are you?
    Where are you going?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,770
    Where are you?
    Where are you going?
    you shoud know , thta every time you ask this question, I'm sitting at home in my jammies. hehehehe

I'm only out 6 days at a stretch. GF cant/wont handle more than that. Havent seen consistant miles yet, but the past 7 days saw me using up 69hrs of my 70 hr clock!! Had two runs for JC Penneys that were turn arounds as well as unnloading. Had a good run down to NC and back too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Where are you?
    Where are you going?
    you shoud know , thta every time you ask this question, I'm sitting at home in my jammies. hehehehe

I'm only out 6 days at a stretch. GF cant/wont handle more than that. Havent seen consistant miles yet, but the past 7 days saw me using up 69hrs of my 70 hr clock!! Had two runs for JC Penneys that were turn arounds as well as unnloading. Had a good run down to NC and back too.
    So
    Be honest with me....

Or tell me NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS....hehehe

How many miles a week are you averaging with Schneider?
    http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/ ... HFW304678Q

Just putting it out there.....

These guys pay decent...
    And will get you your miles....
    Nice equipment...
    Nice benefits.....

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 4BR63xr4EA

Just putting it out there....

They are based in the Chicago area.....
    They can get you loads going out EAST......Towards home....
    You pick up a load Friday?
    Park it near your home over the weekend?
    Deliver Monday or Tuesday?

They used to get me 2,500-3,000 miles a week EASILY....
    Nice dedicated runs....
    Nice pretty equipment....

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/ ... LQX2VJZW92

Home every day
    Weekends off

Columbus Ohio...
    Thats HOME for you...Right????
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Where are you?
    Where are you going?

So
    Be honest with me....

Or tell me NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS....hehehe

How many miles a week are you averaging with Schneider?
    damn, average is difficult to say this time of year. From what I'm told its picking up. My 2 best weeks have been around 2000. I hope that once i'm put with the other two drivers it will get better in that regard. They can route me through the house and have a set driver for the relay. Same with coming back out , I'll have a good run to finish.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    yes. 3-6 months exp. Need to hang in a little while longer and see how schneider works out.

A. for the experience and time behind the wheel.
    B. 150 a month tuition reimbursement
    C. to really see how this 6/3 works out. I knida like being out there.

alrighty then.

Start this week with 600ish miles held over from last week. First load, 440 mile run to Pa. I likey. That one has already been delivered. ( I dont fuck around)

Next load? 1440 mile run to Tx. I wont be running it all the way there. conflicts with time at home. BUT I should get a good chunk of those miles. Plus , I may get to see other parts/roads in this fair land of ours.

Fuck yeah!!! Drop this load in west memphis arkansas. Means 1000 miles credited to me. Will still have hours to run and maybe get another load delivered. As it is dropping this one will be 2k on the week.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Just saw there's an hour special on tv tomorrow night about Jerome Bettis if interested on NBC.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just saw there's an hour special on tv tomorrow night about Jerome Bettis if interested on NBC.
    hmmm, incentive to get to our terminal in west memphis tomorrow night instead of saturday morning.

mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    hmmm, incentive to get to our terminal in west memphis tomorrow night instead of saturday morning.

It's on at eight and the show is called Who Do You Think You Are?
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It's on at eight and the show is called Who Do You Think You Are?
    "I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?"

Oh if I only had the search skills and the posting capability of our friend Norm. THEE very first full length Simpsons episode was a christmas special. Aired in 1989 I believe. The above quote was taken from it.

mickeyrat wrote:

Oh if I only had the search skills and the posting capability of our friend Norm. THEE very first full length Simpsons episode was a christmas special. Aired in 1989 I believe. The above quote was taken from it.

One of my closest friends is a big Simpsons fan. In high school he told one of our larger female teachers who was kind of freaking out on him to "don't have a man cow"...and yes you read that right. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

One of my closest friends is a big Simpsons fan. In high school he told one of our larger female teachers who was kind of freaking out on him to "don't have a man cow"...and yes you read that right. :lol:

mickeyrat wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

It was perhaps one of the funniest events I have ever witnessed live. :lol:
  • this one?

the-a-team-van.jpg

or this one?

Optimus+Prime+Serie.jpg
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

West Memphis, Arkansas. It looks really flat. Going across the river was cool. Our yard here is huge.

You going to be able to watch that Jerome Bettis show?
    DS1119 wrote:
    would have to find it online. TV room here gets taken over byu Law and Order, NCIS, or CSI Miami reruns.FAirly cinsistant no ,matter which terminal or truck stop I'm at.

mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    would have to find it online. TV room here gets taken over byu Law and Order, NCIS, or CSI Miami reruns.FAirly cinsistant no ,matter which terminal or truck stop I'm at.

You'll be able to find it. I'm sure tomorrow it will be on nbc.com.
    well I'm now signed up for Hulu. So we'll see if it shows up there.

mickeyrat wrote:
    well I'm now signed up for Hulu. So we'll see if it shows up there.

Oh yeah, it will be there I'm sure. :thumbup:
    Finally getting to go to wisconsin!!!!! :mrgreen:

Have a load to Beaver Dam Wi. Walmart D.C. I expect. We'll see come sunday!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    Finally getting to go to wisconsin!!!!! :mrgreen:

Have a load to Beaver Dam Wi. Walmart D.C. I expect. We'll see come sunday!!

The only time I was in Wisconsin was for PJ20. Spent 4 days there and I must say everyone I met was so nice. It was like Pleasantville but not in a creepy way! :lol:
    lets see, I'm at a Pilot in Bloomington Il. Love ly chill to the air. Truck is now idling, Hadnt quite lost all its heat. Which is good. HAve 4 hrs left to deliver this load. Cheap plastic toys for devilmart I mean walmart.

T/A ts at exit 1A I-94 North of Chi-town. Wont deliver til tomorrow morning at 8. Still have close to 6 hrs left I'm allowed to drive!!! This sucks!! But the ts is nice enough. Will be going in to watch some TV in a bit.

well THAT makes perfect sense. Ok, have this hot, and I mean hot, load of PALLETS to be dropped tomorrow a.m. . ok whatever, it all pays the same. This drop occurs in waukegan.
    then I get to truck on down to Bedford Park for a pick up stop #1 , THEN truck back on UP to Vernon Hills for pick up stop #2 for a load going to east of Akron.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Enjoy the chicago expressways...haha...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg