IN MY TRUCK!!!!!! HOME.

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,764
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Will report on Thursday at 9am. WITH all the gear I'll need to go out. AT least what I have now. Which is a cooler and my clothes. Gonna need to hit a store before hand to get soem food and baby wipes.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    and a monkey?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9GubmgBIo-DBoUIqtsqlStrXlY5qHxmq7OGUhPuutYi2mt21pFQn7Bk2i
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :?

are you allowed to take non employee's on runs? can i go on a ride along? i don't have to drive....but i would have to be allowed to toy with teh cb. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    and a monkey?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9GubmgBIo-DBoUIqtsqlStrXlY5qHxmq7OGUhPuutYi2mt21pFQn7Bk2i

gotta have the monkey...no doubt about it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    81 wrote:
    :?

are you allowed to take non employee's on runs? can i go on a ride along? i don't have to drive....but i would have to be allowed to toy with teh cb. :P

Sorry, but he already has one primate on board! :shock:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,764
    hahahaha. You guys suck!!!! No there will be no monkey. The monkey store closed before I could get one. Besides Ohio is kinda cracking down on exotic animals after "the hunt" a while back.

Cant afford a CB as yet. so no breaker breaker for the smoking baby. After 6 months a good driving I COULD in theory take someone along. BUT they need to be at least 18 if a nonfamily member. That means the baby is OUT!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    how can you be a trucker.....if you don't have a cb. :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    too bad on the monkey

how 'bout a dog?!

smokey2.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    "When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    please come get me so i can get lost someplace
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i'll shift for u when u need it. let off the gas and i'm a shiftin fool. u'll be shaving or using one of three cell phones whilst ejecting cd discs and whatnot. i'll be all over the passenger seat and bunk bed. sometimes i'll hit ya up for a loan.

i like pizza and fruit
    no you can't add my drinking water to the getting low radiator
    wiz in it
    where's the monkey?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Congrats!! :)
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    Will report on Thursday at 9am. WITH all the gear I'll need to go out. AT least what I have now. Which is a cooler and my clothes. Gonna need to hit a store before hand to get soem food and baby wipes.
    Ya might want to get a mapbook too.....

hehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Ya might want to get a mapbook too.....

hehehe
    For petes sake why? :? I wont be able to read while driving Speedy. :roll:

THAT was GIVEN to us during orientation!!! What I NEED to get are those gigantic paperclips. To mark the mulitple pages I hope to use on a long run.

• Congrats buddy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    Best of luck to you in your new journey in life Mickey. Be safe out there.
  • Did ya see the new law regarding cell phones????

$2750.00 fine for the 1st offense???

Im sure Schneider explained that one to you.......
    Did ya see the new law regarding cell phones????

OH YEAH. NO absolutely NO cell use while driving. hands free or not. VERBOTTEN!!!

• mickeyrat wrote:

OH YEAH. NO absolutely NO cell use while driving. hands free or not. VERBOTTEN!!!
    $2750.00 for the 1st offense????

Which must make every person on the planet who drives a car very happy.....

Why pull over a car...at $100 a piece....
    When you can pull over a truck driver for $2750.00??????
    mickeyrat wrote:

ALSO 11K to the carrier.
    Law allows for handsfree. Many many many drivers already use that. See quite a few that dont. Guy the other day. Phone in his hand to his ear. Entering outerbelt UPshifting all while trying to steer too.

The feds are really cracking down. CSA 2010.3 year points system. More accountability to the driver and carriers too. Putting some of the less than desirables out of business. Also making it more difficult for the shit carriers to close/open under another dot # with the same shitty trucks/trailers.

I think alot of it has to do with revenue generation, safety, and getting stringent standards in place for the mexican carriers that will be allowed past the border zones in place right now.

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    norm wrote:
    too bad on the monkey

how 'bout a dog?!

smokey2.jpg

Definitely need the dog... :)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Congrats limes. Drive safe and enjoy the open road my friend. Get some truck stop tail too. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    woot. :mrgreen:
    how long you been a driver, speedy?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    now I'm to wait til friday. They want to make sure the truck has made through Maint. before I go in. Which is all well and good except fro not earning anymoney for 8 days straight. Was pulled from the training pay system last thursday.

map books are for rookies.

give me google maps and 5 minutes.....it's locked in the memory :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:

they should apply that law to texters....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

oh yeah? your little phone know the height of that bridge two streets from your delivery point?

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

oh yeah? your little phone know the height of that bridge two streets from your delivery point?

if they want that delievery...they best not put a bridge in my way.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

if they want that delievery...they best not put a bridge in my way.
    or use it as an opportunity to get that convertable tractor/trailer.

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Congrats! :clap: Be safe and enjoy :D