IN MY TRUCK!!!!!! HOME.

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,770
    fucker. :mrgreen: back off. I've been up 25ish hours now. :o :shock:

we'll blame texting for the shorthand. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,421
    TS??

I was thinking...

Terminal somethingorother.....
    Transportation somethingorother.....
    Traveling somethingorother.....

Never would have thought of Truck Stop.....hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    mickeyrat wrote:

Schneider has u up 25 hours huh???
    YIKES!!!

You going to get some sleep today??

I mean R and R......hehehehehehe
    mickeyrat wrote:

YIKES!!!

yep , I set my next available time for tomorrow at 0700.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

YIKES!!!

yep , I set my next available time for tomorrow at 0700.
    There ya go....
    Hear anything from Mr. Conway?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    woca woca
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    81 wrote:
    woca woca

oh i see you quit smoking (81)... you don't look to awfully happy about it

hey MR :wave:

oops did i just use code there ?? :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    woca woca
    didn't a fraggle or muppet used to say that? :lol::lol:
    81 wrote:
    woca woca

684058-fozzie_large.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    woca woca

684058-fozzie_large.jpg
    :lol::lol:

That's how I'm going to picture you now. :lol::lol:
    There ya go....
    Hear anything from Mr. Conway?
    no I have not. hope to this week.If I dont hear by friday or monday ( whichever day I get home) I'm going to call them and ask the status of my app.

Back in Indy for the night. was just here for fuel a couple days ago. Staying overnight in the yard tonight. Havent really been back here since December. well January when I passed my final skills testing. Hope to run into my trainer from orientation in the morning.

Okie dokie. Supposed to start time at home tomorrow morning. Ideally they get you parked at the home yard the night before. I am currently sitting about 10 miles from my HOUSE!!!!!! :fp: Stuck at a truck stop(that was for you speedy) waiting for my next assignment. Now imagine this, I have 7:30 hours left that I can drive on today. I sent in a meesage at 0930 stating as such, that my load would deliver on time and could I have an instate run to use up the day. Imagine, a driver wanting to work a little more, with the legal hours to do so BEFORE he goes home.

NO RESPONSE!!!!!! This dude is really pissing me off. I swear , thats one of the biggest peeves I have, being ignored. :nono:

mickeyrat wrote:
    Okie dokie. Supposed to start time at home tomorrow morning. Ideally they get you parked at the home yard the night before. I am currently sitting about 10 miles from my HOUSE!!!!!! :fp: Stuck at a truck stop(that was for you speedy) waiting for my next assignment. Now imagine this, I have 7:30 hours left that I can drive on today. I sent in a meesage at 0930 stating as such, that my load would deliver on time and could I have an instate run to use up the day. Imagine, a driver wanting to work a little more, with the legal hours to do so BEFORE he goes home.

NO RESPONSE!!!!!! This dude is really pissing me off. I swear , thats one of the biggest peeves I have, being ignored. :nono:

couldn't you go home now.....are you trailerless? fuck sitting in a truck stop, i'd be driving home
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

couldn't you go home now.....are you trailerless? fuck sitting in a truck stop, i'd be driving home

I suppose I could have, but that would have made me miss the two 40-50 mile runs I got to end the day. They come with a mileage premium on top of my CPM.

He and I will be having a little chat. I have to lay out what I expect from him. Also give him an opportunity to tell me his expectations of me. And gives each an opportunity to say what we will or wont do.

glad things worked out. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    waiting to deliver in the morning. gonna be a quiet night here. Man was it tight getting to here off the interstate.

For those familiar, near Butler Valley. 51st street.

have a good night
    lock up ;)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    have a good night
    lock up ;)
    smile!! I'm on candid camera!! seal still intact and I spoke with an employee before they left for the night. Sears also allows parking here on the lot , so I dont think there will be an issue?

mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    have a good night
    lock up ;)
    smile!! I'm on candid camera!! seal still intact and I spoke with an employee before they left for the night. Sears also allows parking here on the lot , so I dont think there will be an issue?

nah...not unless some fellow jammers wander thru the lot, then you might get some company
    there are plenty round there
    our sears here is going out of business, shame, it used to be one of my favorite places for bigger stuff and batteries and tires
    and guess what no lot lizards in the sears lot? good or bad depending on your view of things ;):lol:
    peace,
    jo

Park in my local sears lot....i'm heading over for a late night wake up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    46K in bottled water going to Cosco in Hackensack , New Jersey.

Funny, I have an appointment for a live unload for 1500. According to the hours of operation provided by my company , Cosco is open on saturdays from 0400 to 0900.

Houston, we have a problem. :fp: :fp:
    Heres the kicker. I am supposed to start time at home on sunday. IF they have this appointment wrong,. it might mean I sit on this load til monday morning. UMmmm , sorry charlie. I take issue with that senario.

My dispatcher sucks balls.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:

only part of this post i understood :? :oops: :P
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

only part of this post i understood :? :oops: :P
    well then let me expalin this to you Norm.

My dispatcher sucks balls. :mrgreen:

may be looking for a job REAL fucking soon. Already looking for something thats home daily. but I might quit in a huff. I'm starting to see the turd behind the polish here.

I'm supposed to be headed back toward columbus today for time at home. Just found out , the load planners were trying to send me to north carolina for my next load. I'm no genius when it comes to geography, but south of here is not where columbus is. Thankfully , the weekend guy at my operating center is a good one. HE works for the drivers. My regular guy doesnt seem to want to, at least not for me. Will be having a chat with him and his boss. Little "clear the air" convo.

funny. :fp:

they HAVE A LOAD. :shock:

TO HOME!!!!!!!! :o

Pick up a preloaded trailer , and beat feet for Columbus. 8-)

Junk for Pier 1. :roll:

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    not an easy life being a trucker. it'll make you tough as nails before they're done with you or before you're done with them. either way, nails as tough as and you as one

truck driving is incredibly difficult beyond what is acceptable

wait till it runs through your blood. and it is starting to already. in a few years you will be fuckered up real good.

a love hate relationship type a thing. i have no idea how speedy has done trucking for 25 years. i lasted 10 or so years and i finally folded like a ruptured duck. speedy musn't be human or something ;) maybe he a robotic type, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    not an easy life being a trucker. it'll make you tough as nails before they're done with you or before you're done with them. either way, nails as tough as and you as one

truck driving is incredibly difficult beyond what is acceptable

wait till it runs through your blood. and it is starting to already. in a few years you will be fuckered up real good.

a love hate relationship type a thing. i have no idea how speedy has done trucking for 25 years. i lasted 10 or so years and i finally folded like a ruptured duck. speedy musn't be human or something ;) maybe he a robotic type, yes/no?
    Speedy has been local for 10-15 yrs now I think. Sleeping in your own bed has its advantages , I presume.
    I'll let you know when I start driving local. ;)

Had to fill in for are line haul driver last night...
    No big deal...Started my day a little later than usual, made a couple local stops, then headed 160 miles South on 65 to meet up with another driver from Cincy. Once I meet up with him, we switch trailers, sign paperwork, and both turn around and head home. No Big deal...Right?

Wrong! hehe

The driver I met up with could possibly be the most ignorant, rude, obnoxious, assfuck I have ever met in my life.

From the second I parked my truck, to the time I left, all this guy did was whine and complain. His 1st words to me were, "You realize you are late.... right"???

hehehehe

What a miserable fuck. He never stopped whining. As I pulled away and said "Hope to never see you again" ....He was STILL WHINING!!!!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Had to fill in for are line haul driver last night...
    No big deal...Started my day a little later than usual, made a couple local stops, then headed 160 miles South on 65 to meet up with another driver from Cincy. Once I meet up with him, we switch trailers, sign paperwork, and both turn around and head home. No Big deal...Right?

Wrong! hehe

The driver I met up with could possibly be the most ignorant, rude, obnoxious, assfuck I have ever met in my life.

From the second I parked my truck, to the time I left, all this guy did was whine and complain. His 1st words to me were, "You realize you are late.... right"???

hehehehe

What a miserable fuck. He never stopped whining. As I pulled away and said "Hope to never see you again" ....He was STILL WHINING!!!!!

fuck cincy