IN MY TRUCK!!!!!! HOME.

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:

btw, if you ever make it out to lala land, remember trucks can only be in the 2 far right lanes...thanks! :D

I want this law here! :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

btw, if you ever make it out to lala land, remember trucks can only be in the 2 far right lanes...thanks! :D

contact your state rep with a big check.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

that's the least of washington's drivers problems...first off, the far left lane is NOT for cruising at 56 mph :evil: :roll:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,766
    edited February 2012
    6842232849_82ce7017dd.jpg
    0208121246a by mickeyrat, on Flickr

ooh look a new smile. The mickeyrat turn signal smilie. :mrgreen:

6842232031_6b43a0f80a.jpg
    0208121246 by mickeyrat, on Flickr

6842231067_acae55a9fd.jpg
    0201120904 by mickeyrat, on Flickr
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Harrisburg, PA???
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sorry to hear it. At least no one was hurt.

really, when I saw the thread title change, my heart skipped a beat

whew!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Harrisburg, PA???
    at present. Happened near Allentown. Breinigsville? I78 and Pa100.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Harrisburg, PA???

that is close to me! I am between Allentown and Harrisburg. and the snow falling in your picture is just starting here.

sorry about the damage, glad no-one was hurt
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Harrisburg, PA???

that is close to me! I am between Allentown and Harrisburg. and the snow falling in your picture is just starting here.

sorry about the damage, glad no-one was hurt
    Yeah? What Mile marker are you at off of I81 OR I78?

mile marker? no clue. but if you remember passing by Hamburg on rt 78, I am about 20 minutes south of there
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    mile marker? no clue. but if you remember passing by Hamburg on rt 78, I am about 20 minutes south of there
    Yep. remember Hamburg. Thinking , damn theres lots of german sounding towns here.

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :lol: no lot lizards! :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Where's your yard near Harrisburg? Currently sitting on 7th st in town
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Where's your yard near Harrisburg? Currently sitting on 7th st in town
    I81 exit 42 at rt 11? about a mile from there.

RKCNDY wrote:
    love it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    just toss some duct tape on it

what did you hit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    love it
    I think they are window clings. Gonna take em when I switch trucks!! Theres one in each wing window.

They work too. My first week was in Charleston Wv at TS. two lizards were prowling. One saw it and kept moving down the line. the other didnt. No knocks though til like 5am " can I use your CB?"

81 wrote:

what did you hit
    driver side of a trailer right at the landing gear. purdy solid right in that area.

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

what did you hit
    driver side of a trailer right at the landing gear. purdy solid right in that area.
    as i would tell my brother....in situations like these

red_dumbass.jpg

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    love it
    I think they are window clings. Gonna take em when I switch trucks!! Theres one in each wing window.

They work too. My first week was in Charleston Wv at TS. two lizards were prowling. One saw it and kept moving down the line. the other didnt. No knocks though til like 5am " can I use your CB?"
    i don't think I like that term. At all.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

i don't think I like that term. At all.
    better than hooker , whore, or some other choic things I can come up with.

I understand where you are coming from but we all know you're a bird that steals potato chips from the store.

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    back to our regularly scheduled programing, mickeyrat is once again a slow terror on the freeways, byways , roadways of the united states.

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    that was fast
    :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    conman wrote:
    that was fast
    they had a truck here just sitting waiting. transfered all my stuff over to this one.

sigh.........

pretty beat today as I sit ansd wait for a new bumper to be installed.

mickeyrat wrote:
    sigh.........

Now what did you hit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    sigh.........

Now what did you hit

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg