IN MY TRUCK!!!!!! HOME.

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,770
    okie dokie. Starting off the week with a 550 mile run to Wi. Reedsburg to be exact. Another 110 to go to delivery. Got a later start this morning because it was a live load appt ay 1100. Only took em an hour to get me loaded.

This truck runs well enough but it has about 75K more miles on it than the other one. Only 10K in the box at the moment, so I dont know for sure yet how she pulls with real weight.

Otherwise its the same year and model truck. Same color too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    did you transfer your "sign" over?
    that's a MUST right? :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    of course. It helps me to spot the truck!!! I dont need to look at the side for the truck # , just look for the plate in the drivers window.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    of course. It helps me to spot the truck!!! I dont need to look at the side for the truck # , just look for the plate in the drivers window.

when you graduate to your very own truck
    you can't paint a giant stickman on the side
    i'll help you :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    did you take I90 up?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    did you take I90 up?
    yep. from 80 in In to 294 to 290 to 90. Crazy shit. around the 30-35 mile marker on 90, I look on the south side of the freeway and see a pair of fucking CAMELS on this guys farm wandering the yard with the horses!!!! WTF??!?!?!!?!?!

Its funny, my company wont pay for the tolls in Ohio on 80 or the tolls in Indiana on 80 plus a few others. Instead they would route on US30 across NWish Ohio and across In. No thanks. I added about 30 miles running 70 to 65 to 80. ALL interstate at 65.Well 61 for my trucks.

you drove right by my office....can't believe you didn't stop in and say hi. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    did you take I90 up?
    yep. from 80 in In to 294 to 290 to 90. Crazy shit. around the 30-35 mile marker on 90, I look on the south side of the freeway and see a pair of fucking CAMELS on this guys farm wandering the yard with the horses!!!! WTF??!?!?!!?!?!

Its funny, my company wont pay for the tolls in Ohio on 80 or the tolls in Indiana on 80 plus a few others. Instead they would route on US30 across NWish Ohio and across In. No thanks. I added about 30 miles running 70 to 65 to 80. ALL interstate at 65.Well 61 for my trucks.

freaking CAMELS?
    or llamas? :fp:
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    did you take I90 up?

freaking CAMELS?
    oh they were camels alright. horses came to the shoulder of those fuckers. huge humps too.

mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

freaking CAMELS?
    oh they were camels alright. horses came to the shoulder of those fuckers. huge humps too.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    wonder what he was doing with Camels?
    maybe we don't wanna know
    peace,
    jo

81 wrote:
    you drove right by my office....can't believe you didn't stop in and say hi. :lol:

Oh I stopped by alright. Went to the main reception and asked for 81. It took a minute for the realization to kick in, but then they said your were in the basement taking a "break" from your elevator races. That you asked NOT to be disturbed. dejectedly I left.

shut the fuck up already. Fucking loud mouth braggart canadian drivers.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    shut the fuck up already. Fucking loud mouth braggart canadian drivers, eh?

;)
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

;)
    dick. :mrgreen:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

;)
    dick. :mrgreen:

hey! what's that all aboot?! :ugeek:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

Oh I stopped by alright. Went to the main reception and asked for 81. It took a minute for the realization to kick in, but then they said your were in the basement taking a "break" from your elevator races. That you asked NOT to be disturbed. dejectedly I left.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Gary Indiana....shudder...hope you brought nose plugs and protection
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Gary Indiana....shudder...hope you brought nose plugs and protection
    eh, we're just outside of it off of Cline about a mile north of 80/94. Huge yard. Place is wall to wall right now.

Last night was fantabulous Peru, In!!!! Sooooo fantastic , I couldnt get verizon signal for wifi hotspot!!! :nono:

not too bad of a week this week. Will finish with around 2300-2400 miles with about 10-14 hours on the shelf. All in all a easy decent week. I need to look at ther Tenn DOT site and see whats up with I75. HAd to detour through the hills of Ky and Tn for about 100 miles!!! Really pretty but fuck me that was a lot of upshift/downshift!!! :fp:

mickeyrat wrote:
    Last night was fantabulous Peru, In!!!! Sooooo fantastic , I couldnt get verizon signal for wifi hotspot!!! :nono:

not too bad of a week this week. Will finish with around 2300-2400 miles with about 10-14 hours on the shelf. All in all a easy decent week. I need to look at ther Tenn DOT site and see whats up with I75. HAd to detour through the hills of Ky and Tn for about 100 miles!!! Really pretty but fuck me that was a lot of upshift/downshift!!! :fp:

you're being sarcastic,no?
    or did you really have a great time?
    peace,
    jo

landslide!!!!!!!! Thats why the SB I75 is closed. A fucking landslide took out the southbound lanes. Only 1 northbound lane is open. Have some thinking to do. Do I sit through the potential slow down OR take a much shorter than today detour. HMMMM.

StillHere wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you're being sarcastic,no?
    or did you really have a great time?
    that didnt come across? Huh, I must be slipping, it usually does. :mrgreen: Peru Indiana is a US route crossroads surrounded by the shit John C Mellencamp sang about.WHOLE lotta farms. I was parked behind one of the barns on wheels AKA a "bullhauller" Fucking things reek.

mickeyrat wrote:

Fun in a car, not sure it would be all that fun in a big rig
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Fun in a car, not sure it would be all that fun in a big rig
    no it wasnt. Narrow two lane switchback roads with some drop offs in a few places. thank god for those rumble strips n the side of the road at the berm. I could hear the trailer tires on em, so I would know it was still on the road. was paying all attention to the road of front of me.

Have you done i40 down by ashville nc yet? Good times. We went down a few years ago abd it was closed. Rerouted thru the mountains with brake riding idiots :nono: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Have you done i40 down by ashville nc yet? Good times. We went down a few years ago abd it was closed. Rerouted thru the mountains with brake riding idiots :nono: :fp:
    crossing over into tennessee? No That little part Havent drove yet. Have done small part to get back onto 77 from about 60 miles east of asheville. Have driven 40 from from where 81 dies east of Knoxvile all the way across Tenn. Have only seen the Smokeys off in the distance.

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    crossing over into tennessee? No That little part Havent drove yet. Have done small part to get back onto 77 from about 60 miles east of asheville. Have driven 40 from from where 81 dies east of Knoxvile all the way across Tenn. Have only seen the Smokeys off in the distance.
    40 right on the tn/nc border. Good times. You'll enjoy it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    HA!!! Looking at my atlas, shows some peaks in the 5K-5800 range!! Also that part from MM20 to the border is cutbacks galore. Do you remember the grade%?

No. I don't remember it being to bad. It's been a couple of years tho. Maybe had to use third a coupke of times
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    HA!!! Looking at my atlas, shows some peaks in the 5K-5800 range!! Also that part from MM20 to the border is cutbacks galore. Do you remember the grade%?

oooo
    but it IS gorgeous scenery
    just don't get too awfully distracted :o
    :corn:
    peace,
    jo