IN MY TRUCK!!!!!! HOME.

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

yeah, like scheduleing loads around pj shows.

you make it sound like a pooping schedule...

its just as important, no?
    and heaps more fun
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

best factor those in as well..

you never want to poop in a stadium restroom or a port a potty

:nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

best factor those in as well..

you never want to poop in a stadium restroom or a port a potty

or in the back of your truck! :nono:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:

no, but at least i can house out the bed. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

no, but at least i can house out the bed. :lol:

wow, sharing the trucks suddenly presents a whole new host of aversions to me now
    peace,
    jo

hose out the bed....

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    hose out the bed....

or the driver's side fender/tire...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    hose out the bed....

or the driver's side fender/tire...

depends
    poo - bed
    pee - tire

yuk either way
    peace,
    jo

fuckin arkansas :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,770
    okie dokie. I get MY truck for another week before we start rotating. Turns out the timing of me coming in didnt mesh exactly right with the schedules the other guys are on.. so My truck has been sitting for these three days.

Other good news, I'm finishing out a run to N Carolina for a 400+ miles paid to me run to finish out this light ass week. Dispatcher called me to tell me. I was waiting til a little later in the afternoon to call in to see if the truck would be there( like I'm supposed to now, beats sitting at the yard if the truck is delayed). I'm getting more hopeful how this schedule and dispatcher will work out. Now if Green Bay doesnt fuck it up!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    ahh, beautiful rainy Charleston , W Va I 64 EB mm48 on the side of the road. Trailer tire blew. Put a hole the size of a fucking baseball in the mud flap too. Thankfully I got oit off the raod right before the tread started to seperate from the casing.

Currently waiting on our maitenance to call me back with an ETA for raod service so i can get this load down to NC tonight. Have plenty of time as of right now.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    if you didn't have bad luck, you would have no luck.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Put a hole the size of a fucking baseball in the mud flap too.

was it...

mud-flap-back-off-yosemite-sam-741908.jpg

or

media_httpfarm6static_jkwnc.jpg.scaled500.jpg

:?:

:wave: :corn:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Put a hole the size of a fucking baseball in the mud flap too.

was it...

mud-flap-back-off-yosemite-sam-741908.jpg

or

media_httpfarm6static_jkwnc.jpg.scaled500.jpg

:?:

:wave: :corn:
    HA!!! If I owned the truck and trailer MAYBE it would have been one of those. Instead its a plain old boring black flap with the company name on it.

I was wrong , no hole in the flap but it did put a 6 inch long gash/rip from the inside edge, the tire had a softball size hole.

Pretty sweet. Had just picked up the load this morning when I received my next assignment. turning back around and heading south on 95 to Florence , SC. Just came from Greensboro, NC. No matter. Add another 600 to this weeks miles. I like it. I'll have 1k in the first 2 days of this pay period with 3 days to go. Zreally gotta watch my hours so I can make sure I get home with time to spare.

mickeyrat wrote:
    Pretty sweet. Had just picked up the load this morning when I received my next assignment. turning back around and heading south on 95 to Florence , SC. Just came from Greensboro, NC. No matter. Add another 600 to this weeks miles. I like it. I'll have 1k in the first 2 days of this pay period with 3 days to go. Zreally gotta watch my hours so I can make sure I get home with time to spare.

:fp: Ummm, yeah. Somebody in Green Bay has a hard time loading the correct information into my assignments. The above load was pulled off of me because it wasnt supposed to be picked up til tomorrow morning for a thursday delivery. Shipper would have loaded it for me BUT there was NO WAY :nono: I was sitting for a day and a half waiting to deliver on the same day I should be pulling back into the home yard.

INSTEAD they gave me a load of auto parts headed to Knightsville, In . Happens to be about 60 or so miles greater than the snafu load. PLUS , I'll get an extra 100 miles out of the deal for their mistake, since I drove 50 miles each way to bad load!!

I love it when a plan comes together. :mrgreen:

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I live in fairless hills,welcome!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    why thank you. Had a pizza from Uncle Charlies on Lincoln Hwy. Wasnt bad but not what I'm used to. Really cheap though, I did like that part alot!!

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    mickeyrat wrote:
    why thank you. Had a pizza from Uncle Charlies on Lincoln Hwy. Wasnt bad but not what I'm used to. Really cheap though, I did like that part alot!!
    You should of stopped at steves steaks. Great cheese steaks.
    Go Birds!!!!
    mickeyrat wrote:
    You should of stopped at steves steaks. Great cheese steaks.
    well, with a vehicle this big , that sort of thing can be difficult. besides , I'm not supposed to drive this for personal trips.

The pizza place was virtually next door to the place we can temporarily store trailers and park at.

I will keep that in mind for the next time I'm through there. Thanks.

welp, I'd rather wait it out here for a load than an independent Truck Stop. theres free showers, tv room with a big screen and a diner style cafe. Wont be eating from it though. Certainly better healthier options near here, Plus i have access to the company car.

Looking to maybe hit up an AA meeting while I'm here tonight.

company car you say..... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    yeah. only an hour at a time though. I would need at least 2. really just for store runs, errands etc.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    yeah. only an hour at a time though. I would need at least 2. really just for store runs, errands etc.

Hooker pickups? :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

Hooker pickups? :lol:
    for those we just shut down at a truck stop. They come to you!!! :lol::lol::lol:

wow, two weeks running that I'm home on the day I'm supposed to be.

oh man. I occasionally check ou tthe job postings for my company. Theres this one dedicated acct that pays well on the back end with extra pay for work preformed. Like per stop pay, driver unload, consistant miles.

Downside, its night work. ran a little bit of it when they did their spring clothing line changeover, so I'm familiar with the routine. What to do, what to do.

mickeyrat wrote:
    oh man. I occasionally check ou tthe job postings for my company. Theres this one dedicated acct that pays well on the back end with extra pay for work preformed. Like per stop pay, driver unload, consistant miles.

Downside, its night work. ran a little bit of it when they did their spring clothing line changeover, so I'm familiar with the routine. What to do, what to do.

night work would suck...but you are never home at night now.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    have you put on much weight mickey?

I always see truckers that are pretty hefty with all the food they eat...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    have you put on much weight mickey?

I always see truckers that are pretty hefty with all the food they eat...
    so far I've leveled off at 2** something. BUT I think thata due to the quitting smoking more than trucking.

BUt you havent seen nothing yet. My word some of these guys. I dont see how they climb there 400-500lb selves INTO the truck or fit that gut behind the wheel. Those seats only go back so far. I feel sorry for them.