Options

Europe 2012 Ticket Pre-sale Update

Comments

• Options
    Im done with this shit, in cancelling my membership, or whatever it takes, i havent reveiced any merch from 10c yet anyway, just wanted 2 stanting tickets for manchester, nothing else... what a load o crap...
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    OjayOjay Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I've been trying to get 6 standing this morning... got accepted on two eventually, put my card details in, hit submit, then got an error and return to the home page link.

Now I just keep getting... "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."

:-(
    Post edited by Ojay on
  • Options
    adaimadaim Posts: 3
    I feel sick, im so angry. Im a 10c member and have no tickets. Get through at 9am on the dot and sold out... booked time off work for the shambolic presale and now this!
    Don't need a Helmet, got a hard hard head
  • Options
    CoffiCoffi Posts: 1
    Annoyed that I pay for 10c membership and had to wait to general sale and could only get seated tickets in upper tier...total joke and even though I bought the tickets the whole show will be soured by the fact that everyone who has O2 or American Express card and bought in presale will be enjoying the best tickets and ten club members will probably be squinting to see from the back.
  • Options
    Way to go 10c realese them back on public sale so the touts can get it, ebay is flooded already... and if i dare get one of ther tickets, no wristband for you....
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    Ojay wrote:
    I've been trying to get 6 standing this morning... got accepted on two eventually, put my card details in, hit submit, then got an error and return to the home page link.

Now I just keep getting... "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."

:-(

keep trying, that happened to me and I feared they were sold out. Sometime people time out whilst purchasing and then those tickets become available again.
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • Options
    3 days of risking getting sacked...for nothing

Devo'd

I'll be the one haggling with the touts outside the MEN, using the usual girlie tactics of dramatic sobbing and pleading
  • Options
    Coffi wrote:
    Annoyed that I pay for 10c membership and had to wait to general sale and could only get seated tickets in upper tier...total joke and even though I bought the tickets the whole show will be soured by the fact that everyone who has O2 or American Express card and bought in presale will be enjoying the best tickets and ten club members will probably be squinting to see from the back.

i know, a joke...
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    ended up with rubbish seats as couldnt get through on site and called only to be told 0 standing tickets

had to take two (poor) seats just to go, wife is not happy either
  • Options
    Chumfatty wrote:
    keep trying, that happened to me and I feared they were sold out. Sometime people time out whilst purchasing and then those tickets become available again.

Cheers buddy, that message doesn't necessarily mean they're sold out then?

Ebay is riddled with tickets already! Fucking touts...
  • Options
    I know they might be busy , but does the band knows about this shambles?
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    See if 10C bought back all those touted tickets and resold them face value to members that would be an awesome gesture, not gonna happen though!
  • Options
    BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
    This is getting ridiculous...or at least contagious....as someone wrote, I too just lost two tickets to MEN when entering my payment info....tried again, sold out, tried for seated got two terrible ones, got to the step where they contact my bank....and it dawned on me that I hadn't Java installed.........so it hung there, and kindly let
    me watch the counter go from 5 min remaining to 0.....and now I'm three hours late for work.....

What a super thing to turn to sh*t....frustration gone, emptiness...moan :|
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    See if 10C bought back all those touted tickets and resold them face value to members that would be an awesome gesture, not gonna happen though!

not sure it could either
  • Options
    2 DAYS IN FRONT OF MY SCREEN FOR NOTHING.
    9am on Ticketmaster "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."

Sickening. Why weren't tickets held back for 10c members and released later with a code? Why is my only chance of going now left to scumbag touts, for which I will not receive a wristband?
  • Options
    TezTez Posts: 7
    I too have been right royally pee'd off by this whole thing, has to settle for 2 rubbish seats but at least I get to see the band..

Hopefullly if I keep trying I may get 2 standing ones though I know they will not be cheap as will have to buy from touts.
  • Options
    we should demand wristband regardless where we got our tickets, seems fair enough since 10c fucked us up
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    What a joke this all is. Managed to get seated tickets at the back of the arena on the lower tier. Ticketmaster must have been selling tickets prior to 9.00am as they were sold out by 9.01am. WTF? I don't see the point paying Ten Club for early entry (as that's the only reason I'm in the fan club, I can buy the merch without being a member) when it doesn't even work properly. I haven't received any holiday singles or anything else they're supposed to send us for well over a year - so what is the point of me shovelling money at them?

So pissed off. Happy I'm at least going to be in the arena but it's not fair. At all. :(
    No time to be void...or save up on life; you gotta spend it all...
  • Options
    J_iantJ_iant Posts: 11
    Just e-mailed this...never got a reply on a mail I wrote earlier. But hey...

---

Dear Tenclub,

I was also a victim of the presale-disaster which occured last week. I, as many fans, especially became a TenClub-member because of the presale-possibilities, since the normal ticketmaster/livenation-procedure is kidnapped by profit-buyers. Just to check how big my chances are to actually get a Pearl Jam ticket through the 'normal' procedures I tried to obtain tickets for the Manchester-concert. And...as expected...with no result. So my fear of not getting tickets for the Amsterdam-show OR having to buy the tickets from more expensive profit-buyers is probably justified.

But now the thing is..I had tickets for the Amsterdam show in the presale. They were in my cart. I had them. I could smell them, hear them, feel them and then the system collapsed and we had to wait 26 hours behind our computer screens to finally at least get some sort of news. And the news was...sorry no presale. Even though the Amsterdam show sale was days later.

So is there really no way you can service the people who paid for the Ten Club, who are huge fans and who had their tickets already in their basket?

I even have proof they were in my basket (see picture attached).

I know I'm probably number 300.000 with an e-mail like this. But that only proofs that we - the true fans- really really really want to see the shows.

I know the battle with the Ticketmasterish kind of companies can't be won. But please don't let the fans lose as well...

With love and hope,
    I'm so high the clouds they break...
  • Options
    Bairbre wrote:
    What a joke this all is. Managed to get seated tickets at the back of the arena on the lower tier. Ticketmaster must have been selling tickets prior to 9.00am as they were sold out by 9.01am. WTF? I don't see the point paying Ten Club for early entry (as that's the only reason I'm in the fan club, I can buy the merch without being a member) when it doesn't even work properly. I haven't received any holiday singles or anything else they're supposed to send us for well over a year - so what is the point of me shovelling money at them?

So pissed off. Happy I'm at least going to be in the arena but it's not fair. At all. :(

Upper tier for me. I goofed it myself though, and ended up with 1 ticket instead of the 3 I was supposed to get. Santa arrived early and sorted me out, though, (thanks JimNastics! :D ) so I'm about as happy as I could expect to be in all of this mess. Trying to look on the bright side, though - never had seats a PJ show before! Luxury! (as if i'll use it...)
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    VazzaVazza Posts: 7
    Very disappointing indeed. No standing tickets. Probably all went to the O2 presale. Seated tickets were appalling and I'm not travelling all the way to Manchester to see five ants on a distant glowing stage.

Let's hope PJ can book an Arena in London and do a presale for that.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I have 2x spare seated (not the best seats but close to stage - even if higher up - and you're in!):

BL 202
    Row P
    P
    Seats
    17 - 18

£108 for the pair. Would require immediate payment as my credit card has been charged and I will need to pay the bill pretty soon! Bank transfer/paypal gift for UK people or Paypal gift for non UK (to avoid massive bank charges!)

PM me if interested.
  • Options
    DO THE POZNAN

Now, as a United fan, I HATE to do this. But Manchester City have adopted 'the Poznan' (google it), turning their backs to the pitch when they score :

131361.jpg

So, in light of these unfortunate events, I'm suggesting we extend this city's little custom as a demonstration and expression of what we've all been through the last few days.

We make a collective effort to show our feelings by turning our backs for one song. Maybe the first song of encore 1 ?

Come the gig in six months time, a lot of these feelings will have dissolved and we'll be wrapped up at the excitment of being at the gig (sure, quite near the toilets at the back, but hey) and a lot of this will be forgotten, but I don't think this can be glossed over.

10c evidently aren't replying to emails or hearing concerns so we need to find another way of doing this. It's not turning our back on the band, on the chaps on stage who we love - they didn't do this. But we need to turn our backs on the organisation for a moment. Let our voices be heard.

It would take organisation, but if we all stood together on this, I think a very clear, democratic, unified voice would be heard all the way back in Seattle.
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there ... there's much more than this"

Manchester 92, 09, 12 (x2)
    London 96, 00 (x2), 06, 07, 09, 10
    Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    Nice to see that the touts on ebay have scooped up so many standing tickets and are already selling them at ridiculous prices....
  • Options
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

Now, as a United fan, I HATE to do this. But Manchester City have adopted 'the Poznan' (google it), turning their backs to the pitch when they score :

So, in light of these unfortunate events, I'm suggesting we extend this city's little custom as a demonstration and expression of what we've all been through the last few days.

We make a collective effort to show our feelings by turning our backs for one song. Maybe the first song of encore 1 ?

Come the gig in six months time, a lot of these feelings will have dissolved and we'll be wrapped up at the excitment of being at the gig (sure, quite near the toilets at the back, but hey) and a lot of this will be forgotten, but I don't think this can be glossed over.

10c evidently aren't replying to emails or hearing concerns so we need to find another way of doing this. It's not turning our back on the band, on the chaps on stage who we love - they didn't do this. But we need to turn our backs on the organisation for a moment. Let our voices be heard.

It would take organisation, but if we all stood together on this, I think a very clear, democratic, unified voice would be heard all the way back in Seattle.

Sorry, but no. The band is not the fan club, and this is the fan club's problem. If that worked (which it wouldn't, if only for the fact that 10C are now going to be scattered all around the arena) then it would only create a bad atmosphere, and probably piss the band off. So no. Bad idea.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 20
    For the people who didn't got tickets, keep trying later today and tomorrow! This morning i scored tickets for the "sold-out" show in Stockholm. There are always coming tickets back because of transactions that went wrong. Good luck! I'll go for Amsterdam tomorrow.
  • Options
    Bairbre wrote:
    Nice to see that the touts on ebay have scooped up so many standing tickets and are already selling them at ridiculous prices....
    It's pretty rough... over £100 a ticket on there! I wonder if there's some kind of touty voodoo we need to learn to get tickets in the first place? Then we could just come on here and sell them for cost... that would be better than the 10C pre-sale any way!

I'm pretty grateful I'm going at all to be honest. And with the possibility of going to France and the Dam too it's going to be a great summer!
  • Options
    BairbreBairbre Posts: 31
    edited December 2011
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

Sorry, but no. The band is not the fan club, and this is the fan club's problem. If that worked (which it wouldn't, if only for the fact that 10C are now going to be scattered all around the arena) then it would only create a bad atmosphere, and probably piss the band off. So no. Bad idea.

Indeed, I wouldn't have it in me to do this. It's not the band's fault - if they do know about this, I'm sure they are sickened by it all. I would like to think that the boys are currently giving Tim and the other Ten Club 'management' a stern talking to about getting their shit together to sort this out...
    Post edited by Bairbre on
  • Options
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

Agreed - and as a City fan I will not have our name sullied with such a gesture (which is typical Utd fan agressive tactics ;) )
  • Options
    FahFah Posts: 12
    Ebay is the new Ten Club for me I'm afraid. Just paid 120 euro per ticket cos as a loyal fan will never miss a gig so close to home.

So I won't be paying my membership again, just going to save the money and use it to buy tickets off ebay if I can't get them on general sale.

Love Pearl Jam, you guy's rule but TC do the opposite of ruling, whatever that is, they do it well.

Oh and to give you's a laugh here's a quote from the TC website on why people should join

"Be a part of the greatest fan club on earth, dedicated to the greatest fans on earth"

"Our promise to do our darndest to get you the BEST tickets in the house to Pearl Jam shows around the world and early entry to general admission performances"

Lie's, absolute lie's.

Is George Bush president again, president of the Ten Club, maybe
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000 - Aug 23, 2006 - Jun 22, 2010
    S.E.C.C. - Jun 03, 2000
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000 - Aug 17, 2009 - Jun 20, 2012 - Jun 21, 2012
    Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000
    PalaMalaguti - Sep 14, 2006 - Palaisozaki - Sep 19, 2006
    Duomo Square - Sep 20, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007 - Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Werchter Festival - Jul 04, 2010
    Ziggo Dome - Jun 26,2012