Options

Europe 2012 Ticket Pre-sale Update

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Now we wait for Berlin night 2 before 04.07. That would make a hell of a news.

Still so lucky to score Amsterdam + Berlin on the preseale.

Same here! :D
    yeah..wait this for book my flight..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Now we wait for Berlin night 2 before 04.07. That would make a hell of a news.

Still so lucky to score Amsterdam + Berlin on the preseale.

Same here! :D
    yeah..wait this for book my flight..
    I'm so worried I'll miss this sale :cry::cry:
  • Options
    sr-71sr-71 Posts: 57
    Been too busy yesterday (in the evening all tickets for the standing area were gone), bought today a ticket for manchester stadium. :D
    Hope to catch another ticket tomorrow for amsterdam.......
  • Options
    I still need a spare Oslo ticket please. Didn't manage to get ANY Oslo tickets. Anyone?
    2 standing tickets for Berlin would be awesome as well...
    Thx!!!
  • Options
    ElEl Posts: 139
    I actually managed to purchase the tickets wirh no problem on crowdsurge. But today I checked my banking account and found something weird. In the confirmation Email after buying the tickets there are following fees:

Item type: €125.00
    Booking fee: €10.64
    Total: €135.64
    Box Office Collect / Will Call : PLN0.00

If required, items in this order may have been converted to GBP (GBP114.85) before the transaction was made Total: PLN617.20

So it says the total is 617 PLN, but in my bank account it says, that 652 PLN were withdrawn. Is there some additional fee for paying to another country/changing the currency? Even if yes, would it be that big?

Sorry for the bad english, hope it's enough to understand the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    El wrote:
    I actually managed to purchase the tickets wirh no problem on crowdsurge. But today I checked my banking account and found something weird. In the confirmation Email after buying the tickets there are following fees:

If required, items in this order may have been converted to GBP (GBP114.85) before the transaction was made Total: PLN617.20

So it says the total is 617 PLN, but in my bank account it says, that 652 PLN were withdrawn. Is there some additional fee for paying to another country/changing the currency? Even if yes, would it be that big?

Sorry for the bad english, hope it's enough to understand the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I know depending on what kind of credit card you have, there can be a fee for conversion. back in 2006 I was in the USA and I made some purchases with my credit card. they ended up charging me a 3% fee of the purchase total for the conversion.
  • Options
    ElEl Posts: 139
    Thanks for the info, I was thinking that it probably is some bank fee. Better that, then sabotage ;)

See you all in Berlin!
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • Options
    El wrote:

It is normal, unfortunately. The banks/credit card institutions are just fucking with the conversion fees. I paid the same toll (Pole here :) ).
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
  • Options
    Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 20
    I still need a spare Oslo ticket please. Didn't manage to get ANY Oslo tickets. Anyone?
    2 standing tickets for Berlin would be awesome as well...
    Thx!!!

I have two seated (section B19) tickets left for Stockholm. Anyone?
  • Options
    second show :D at men arena just added and on sale now
    imck
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    second show :D at men arena just added and on sale now

Standing not available :(
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options
    Well I got a ticket..... if crowdsurge had remembered to pay the electric bill I would have a standing one, up front, in the action.... but thanks to the slack arse attempt to run a ticket site I got have had to buy one from tickettoutmaster!!! and as Eddie struts his stuff on the stage in Manchester Im that far back I will be nearer his house in Seattle!!!

Then to add insult to injury and rub salt in the wound I get an email from ticketselltothetoutsfirstmaster telling me that PJ have announced a second date, and like a flash im in to get my standing ticket for the new date, however, even though I picked the email up on my blackberry and acted instantly all the fookin standing tickets have gone.

A tip for the guys at 10c, if you want to sell tickets to true fans, that would be us, you know the ones who pay our membership year after year, the ones that keep you in a job, sell them the old way, we buy them in the shop, you email the ticket to us and its sorted, you dont need outside help or fancy computer software, you need common sense and a savy for business. As a fan club your sole aim is to help the fans and keep them informed. You have sadly let us down and your half arsed attempt at an appology frankly stinks. Sabbotage my ass!
    Wembley Arena - May 30, 2000
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Brixton Academy - Jul 14, 1993
    Leeds Festival - Aug 25, 2006
    Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Facebook - Ticketmaster!!! The Touts Love Us
  • Options
    Well I'm having deja vu from last Tuesday.

Here I am ready at 10.00 o'clock at ticketmaster for tickets for Amsterdam. I get in queue an just when I am almost there it kicks me out. Now I can't even can into the queue anymore.

Hell, I don't even know if I want to go to this concert anymore.
  • Options
    ET103296 wrote:
    Well I'm having deja vu from last Tuesday.

Here I am ready at 10.00 o'clock at ticketmaster for tickets for Amsterdam. I get in queue an just when I am almost there it kicks me out. Now I can't even can into the queue anymore.

Hell, I don't even know if I want to go to this concert anymore.

I was a bit more lucky.. but I had to be so quick that I don't even know what kind of ticket I have :)

Tere is one more date in AMSTERDAM !!! GO ON TICKETMASTER NOW !!
  • Options
    Well got three upper teir backrow tickets block 202 for the MEN wedensday show for myself and two mates.But was at work when the second date was put on sale so was only upper and back lower teir tickets left when i tryed to buy a standing ticket for myself for thursday :( .Was a bit pissed about being in the upper teir backrow as i seen them at the cathose in glasgow in 92 and wanted to try and get as close as that again so bought a over the odds standing ticket from getmein for thursday. Will be a dear couple of days with tickets and hotels to pay for but worth it as i have not seen them since 2000 in glasgow.My mates are leaving me on thursday as they are not hardcore pj fans like myself ;) so will be weird as i have never been to a concert myself before.What time do people start queuing up outside usually as i want to try and get near the front as possible ;)
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm italian and I'm looking for a 10c ticket for Oslo... If someone has an extra ticket I'm happy to buy it.
    Thanks
    Antonio
  • Options
    corduroy81 wrote:
    Hi guys, I'm italian and I'm looking for a 10c ticket for Oslo... If someone has an extra ticket I'm happy to buy it.
    Thanks
    Antonio

Please send me a pm if you have some 10c tickets more for some europe 2012 shows....I would prefer Oslo but I can apcept the others show too...
    Bye
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Hey, I have a standing ticket for Amsterdam Night 1 and this morning I got the belated news that there will be a 2nd night. So now I'm in dire need for a ticket....
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Hello!

Both MEN shows are sold out already? I coundnt get to the end of the purchase process.
    I would like to buy one ticket for any of the MEN shows, if someone has a spare ticket just let me know! :)
  • Options
    edvinnilssonedvinnilsson Sundsvall, Sweden Posts: 18
    Hello!

If someone have extra tickets for KPH and Oslo I would like to buy them. Send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:edvinnilsson@hotmail.com">edvinnilsson@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> and we'll work something out! Was fighting for a Sthlm-ticket so I missed those two.

Yours, Edvin from Sweden
    Berlin, Germany (June 30, 2010)
    Stockholm, Sweden (July 07, 2012)
    Stockholm, Sweden (June 28, 2014)
    New York MSG 2, USA (May 02, 2016)
    Prague, Czech Republic (July 01, 2018)
    Berlin, Germany (June 28, 2019) - Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 20
    Hello!

If someone have extra tickets for KPH and Oslo I would like to buy them. Send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:edvinnilsson@hotmail.com">edvinnilsson@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> and we'll work something out! Was fighting for a Sthlm-ticket so I missed those two.

Yours, Edvin from Sweden

I have 2 stockholm tickets left (section B19). Like to sell them to a real fan, of course face value. Maybe you know somebody?
  • Options
    drbike1963 wrote:
    Well I got a ticket..... if crowdsurge had remembered to pay the electric bill I would have a standing one, up front, in the action.... but thanks to the slack arse attempt to run a ticket site I got have had to buy one from tickettoutmaster!!! and as Eddie struts his stuff on the stage in Manchester Im that far back I will be nearer his house in Seattle!!!

Then to add insult to injury and rub salt in the wound I get an email from ticketselltothetoutsfirstmaster telling me that PJ have announced a second date, and like a flash im in to get my standing ticket for the new date, however, even though I picked the email up on my blackberry and acted instantly all the fookin standing tickets have gone.

A tip for the guys at 10c, if you want to sell tickets to true fans, that would be us, you know the ones who pay our membership year after year, the ones that keep you in a job, sell them the old way, we buy them in the shop, you email the ticket to us and its sorted, you dont need outside help or fancy computer software, you need common sense and a savy for business. As a fan club your sole aim is to help the fans and keep them informed. You have sadly let us down and your half arsed attempt at an appology frankly stinks. Sabbotage my ass!

Couldn't sum it up any better, still looking for standing ticket for Manchester night 2.
  • Options
    Hello all,

(I already posted this on the main forum, but I'm desperate for tickets....)

Unfortunately I've been one caught in this nightmare of getting tickets from Crowdsurf (had 4 pairs of tickets to Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen in the cart, but couldn't check out) and also missed the general sale on Thursday morning due to be travelling by plane at that time.

Meanwhile I was able to buy seated tickets for Berlin but I'm still looking for a pair of tickets (for me and for my wife) for Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen concerts.

Better option would be standing tickets with possibility to "upgrade" for 10c wristbands (both me and my wife are elegible members), 2nd better option "normal" standing tickets and finally seated tickets.

If any of you would be so kind to help us, please drop me a pm.

Thanks in advance,

Jose
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Options
    direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    I don't have time to read through all these threads, but does anybody know why the band didn't just partner with Ticketbastard for the recent pre-sale? They ended up doing that for the Canadian tour and I got my tickets quickly with no issues whatsoever.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    Hi

I have a STANDING ticket for Amsterdam2(eticket) to swap with a STANDING ticket for Amsterdam1(eticket)

is there anybody interested??
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am looking for 2 tickets to amsterdam2.
    tks. ;)
  • Options
    Guys, there is released a hotel package with 1 room and 1 standing ticket or 1 room with 2 standing tickets for Copenhagen.

http://www.billettservice.no/search.php?tm_link=tm_header_search&language=no&keyword=pearl+jam&x=0&y=0
    If it's a good cause, I'll play just about anything.
  • Options
    FeiracoFeiraco Amsterdam Posts: 255
    Maybe it's time to un-sticky this thread? There's not much new discussion.
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • Options
    Tofferoo wrote:
    Guys, there is released a hotel package with 1 room and 1 standing ticket or 1 room with 2 standing tickets for Copenhagen.

http://www.billettservice.no/search.php?tm_link=tm_header_search&language=no&keyword=pearl+jam&x=0&y=0

Thanks a lot!! I just scored two standing tickets to Copenhagen!!! Hope I will be able to get the wristbands...

Now only missing Stockholm and Oslo.... any help?

Cheers,

Jose
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Options
    Tofferoo wrote:

Thanks a lot!! I just scored two standing tickets to Copenhagen!!! Hope I will be able to get the wristbands...

Now only missing Stockholm and Oslo.... any help?

Cheers,

Jose

Glad i could help. I have an extra oslo tix.. How many would you need?
    If it's a good cause, I'll play just about anything.