Penn State Scandal

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    McQuearly and Paterno both did the right thing initially.  They both told their superiors what McQueary saw...that was the right thing to do.  

McQueary shouldve stopped it, instead he let Sandusky continue raping the boy. How did he know Sandusky wouldn't kill that poor child afterwards. 

MM was 28 years old at the time, 6'4 ex star QB he was more than physically capable of stopping it, imagine how that kid felt when he left the room, he has no defense he didn't do the right thing and he should be ashamed. 

What a coward McQueary is.

Yeah really how can he even look at himself in the mirror that's the part that is really bothering me , you walk in on this guy doing the kid and you just walk away and both of them turn and look at you it makes me sick that this coward didn't just start beating the shit out of the old man .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    someone at work just told me that mark madden, the guy who first broke the story in april, was on the radio and talked about a rumor that sandusky pimped these boys out to the highest bidder...the story gets sicker and sadder by the minutes.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Proud to Be a Penn Stater

www.proudtobeapennstater.com
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Proud to Be a Penn Stater

http://www.proudtobeapennstater.com
    Love this.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Proud to Be a Penn Stater

http://www.proudtobeapennstater.com

That's awesome.
  • This is a good organization for them to connect with: www.livethegreendot.com. They focus on bystander intervention and Penn State isn't on the lust of trained schools.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    Davidtrios wrote:
    someone at work just told me that mark madden, the guy who first broke the story in april, was on the radio and talked about a rumor that sandusky pimped these boys out to the highest bidder...the story gets sicker and sadder by the minutes.

i wrote a few pages back that i heard of this rumor and if true would make this case much much worse. i didn't want to print the heresay but since you have...if this is true it's even more evil and deviant than thought possible.
    pjhawks wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

i wrote a few pages back that i heard of this rumor and if true would make this case much much worse. i didn't want to print the heresay but since you have...if this is true it's even more evil and deviant than thought possible.

when, they released joe pa yesterday, they didnt really say why...i bet he had a hand in this and im sure profitted from the prostitution.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

when, they released joe pa yesterday, they didnt really say why...i bet he had a hand in this and im sure profitted from the prostitution.

wow....just wow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

you aren't saying that joe pa profited, are you?
    wow is right, 81

how fucking sick and evil that he used the guise of a CHARITY to lure vulnerable children and possibly sell them off for sex acts??

FUCKING EVIL AND SICK!!!
    when, they released joe pa yesterday, they didnt really say why...i bet he had a hand in this and im sure profitted from the prostitution.[/quote]

you aren't saying that joe pa profited, are you?[/quote]

im sure he did, he ran shit at state college...dude had a hand in everything including this.

why else would they just fire him without a valid explanation besides ,"its best for the school"
    Davidtrios wrote:
    wow is right, 81

how fucking sick and evil that he used the guise of a CHARITY to lure vulnerable children and possibly sell them off for sex acts??

FUCKING EVIL AND SICK!!!

nobody is disagreeing with that Sandusky is sick and disgusting...but to now imply that Joe was somehow involved in child prostitution? wow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Davidtrios wrote:

you aren't saying that joe pa profited, are you?[/quote]

im sure he did, he ran shit at state college...dude had a hand in everything including this.

why else would they just fire him without a valid explanation besides ,"its best for the school"[/quote]

because it was "best for the school." i 100% believe joe pa should have been fired and think it was silly of him to "retire at season's end so that the board can focus on more important matters"... he should have retired, effective immediately.

anyways, i'm just saying that you're making a pretty spectacular leap in saying that joe pa directly profited from a child prostitution ring.
    paterno ran shit at penn st, he was like the Godfather there...why would he allow sandusky to use his facilities after he retired in 99? why would be allow sandusky to continue to be involved with the school?

im sure paterno had a piece of this sick fucking pie.

the fed is now investigating the major donors of the chariity...im sure many of them are convicted pedophiles
    Davidtrios wrote:
    paterno ran shit at penn st, he was like the Godfather there...why would he allow sandusky to use his facilities after he retired in 99? why would be allow sandusky to continue to be involved with the school?

the fed is now investigating the major donors of the chariity...im sure many of them are convicted pedophiles

lots of people that have done a lot for a company/institution have an office on said company's/institiutions property long after they retire.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

lots of people that have done a lot for a company/institution have an office on said company's/institiutions property long after they retire.

maybe so, but this is was huge organization...i think over 300k kids are involved in it...i dont think one man, sandusky, was involved alone...im sure it extends to a multitude of people, including paterno...esp paterno...i might be wrong and it is def. speculation...but, the whole truth will come out.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    Oh boy. Someone has gone off the deep end. Now paterno is the head pimp of a youth prostitution ring. Just when you thought you heard it all.
    God bless the Internet
    Man when will this shit hit bottom i mean everyday something new pops up ....
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    God bless the Internet

:thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Davidtrios wrote:

you simply must be joking.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    God bless the Internet

:crazy:
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    God bless the Internet

:thumbup:

You're avatar is not helping this thread :P
    NoCode416 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

you simply must be joking.

why do you think this is so out of the realm of possibility?
    bc he is a great football coach?...

just look at the facts- major coverup, charity for boys, possible pimping of them, joe pa remains friends with the leader of said charity, joe pa allows use of his team's facilities to leader of charity, inexplicable dismissal of joe pa...

im just connecting the dots, using logic
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,408
    How any Penn State student or Penn State fan with reasonable moral and ethical standards can actually participate in a rally/protest against the firing of anybody involved in this scandal is beyond my comprehension.

The true depths of this scandal likely haven't even been fully realized yet. The university will be under the duress of multi-million dollar lawsuits for the next decade.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Oh boy. Someone has gone off the deep end. Now paterno is the head pimp of a youth prostitution ring. Just when you thought you heard it all.
    How else could he afford to donate over $4M to the university over his career???

:think:

:wink:
    Man when will this shit hit bottom i mean everyday something new pops up ....

Just wait till this comes out, I hear that in his spare time from pimping little boys, paterno was holding underground fights where little kids have to fight to the death while the board of trustees bets on the kids.

I'm not trying to make light of the situation but taking a rumor from one guy on the radio about Sandusky and then bringing others in without an ounce of evidence or logic is about as weak as it gets.
This discussion has been closed.