Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited January 2012
    Davidtrios wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Jay Paterno's up. He's not getting through this without crying
    several minutes in, no tears

i wouldnt waste my tears on someone who assisted a monster like sandusky either
    i think i am sorry for him. i mean really. to me it makes zero sense. the paterno family is out of control in that school. it's blinded that they color everyone in the way they have lead. naive and ignorant...truly. what a scam.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    who else is kissing paternos ass today. where are the updates cliffy?
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Are you seriously now talking about how a son should mourn his recently deceased father? Really dude? You are about the most classless piece of shit I have ever come across.

cliffy just ignore this dude...he is just trolling for a reaction.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    pjhawks wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Are you seriously now talking about how a son should mourn his recently deceased father? Really dude? You are about the most classless piece of shit I have ever come across.

cliffy just ignore this dude...he is just trolling for a reaction.

I hear you, man. I said I was done with him a while ago, I tried to bite my tongue but talking about his son I just couldn't ignore, especially being someone who lost their old man this past year.

Some have unconditional love for Paterno and don't give a shit about what happened, there are people like me who love him but are disappointed with how things happened, some people don't know how to feel, some are angry and critical, some hate him. All fair views in my mind. Then there's a jackass like this guy...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I hear you, man. I said I was done with him a while ago, I tried to bite my tongue but talking about his son I just couldn't ignore, especially being someone who lost their old man this past year.

Some have unconditional love for Paterno and don't give a shit about what happened, there are people like me who love him but are disappointed with how things happened, some people don't know how to feel, some are angry and critical, some hate him. All fair views in my mind. Then there's a jackass like this guy...

yup all of those pretty much describe how i feel. but i think speaking ill while the man is being laid to rest and about his family is just so wrong. there is and will be another time to delve into those things, on the actual day he is being buried is not the time or place in my opinion.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    pjhawks wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

yup all of those pretty much describe how i feel. but i think speaking ill while the man is being laid to rest and about his family is just so wrong. there is and will be another time to delve into those things, on the actual day he is being buried is not the time or place in my opinion.

Spoken like a true human being.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    pjhawks wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

No doubt, and I don't try to tell anyone how they should feel about this situation. I feel the way I do because of my family and the way I was brought up but I completely understand people who are angry and dislike him. But yeah,agreed and as has been said a few times since he died, there is a time and place for that conversation.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Lucky enough to get tickets to this today, very emotional...great speeches.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,012
    Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.