Did you get the memo?

Comments

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    LOL...awesome!.. :lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Dear xxxxx:
    Thanks for putting me in a fantastic mood today. Im only one hour into my day and im ready to break the neck of the next fucker who crosses my path....Im not gonna name names, but you know who you are.
    Thanks again for your kind words and encouragement.
    -Unhappy, pissed off and twisted.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Dear British Telecom

You suck!

Regards
    Mr Pissed Off
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Dear Week of October 4th,

I'm not quite sure what I've done to upset you, but apparently it must have been pretty bad because you've been making a point of making me miserable thus far. I hope it is out of your system now and you'll let up some. Race through to the weekend with my sanity and nerves intact, and I'd be most appreciative.

Sincerely,
    b
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Dearest Dreams,

I am feeling powerless again in your wake, get it "wake", a little dream humor to lighten
    the moment.
    As always you leave me unrested, searching for clues.

Do you hold an unforeseen power? Are you merely a brain at play?
    Will I ever know the answers to these questions or to these dreams?

I don't require answers really,
    my only request... please don't let them come true. Don't let them be happening
    somewhere sometime to someone.

Let the dreams sleep and be just dreams.

Yours Truly,
    DreamBeliever
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i like that, pandora
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Dunkman,

You are crazy funny. I like the shit/cigarette stuff you type up. Damn funny, Sir.

Laughing,
    Chad

p.s. does your pal high-dollar muffins smoke?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dear People Who Schedule Meetings At 7 a.m.,

You suck.

Yours most sincerely,

Unlost Dogs
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear Fiber One Bar,

I enjoy all you do for me, keeping that stuff moving and all. However, the gas production has to stop.

Your colon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Dear Tim Gunn,

I love you.

Ever truly,
    -b
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear housework

Please can you do yourself this week - I'm rather busy getting ready for my hols and it would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Claire
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Dear Claire

Get off your lazy butt and sort this place out.

Mr Dyson
    Dear Claires housework,

Don't you wanna be washed up by real hands and vacuumed by real people? I know you do, and it'll be ok, please don't cry. Does Claire have a boy friend or husband who can help or is he a lazy prick? Kids old enough to help? I know Claire can't do it all.

Sparkling & Polished,
    Chad's housework

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Dear Chad's Housework,
    Maybe Claire's housework has been on a nice vacation with #1's housework because there is not much getting done around here either. But then again, there never is. I think maybe #1's housework is a bad influence on Claire's housework and your housework should come over here and teach it a thing or two. Show it a lesson. Teach it how it is really done. Yeah, I think that's the ticket. What time should I expect you?

Lovingly,
    The dirt
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dear Margarita,

Thank you very much, you were just what I needed this evening. Same goes for the Fish Enchiladas.

Warmest regards,

Unlost Dogs

p.s. please feel free to forward this message on to your twin, Margarita #2 which was just as fully appreciated as you were
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    Dear Universe,

Would you kindly let a motherfucker(me) catch a break? Please? Make blatantly obvious what course of action to take, and allow this to work like I hope it can?

thank you kindly,
    a mote of a man
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Dear Universe,

Would you kindly let a motherfucker(me) catch a break? Please? Make blatantly obvious what course of action to take, and allow this to work like I hope it can?

thank you kindly,
    a mote of a man

Dear Mickeyrat motherfucker,

You Sir are out of order. Do not talk with me like that. You are a wonderful humanitarian. You may become a big huge truck driver if you work hard at it. Nothing in this life is easy, some think it is, it is not. Everyone's life is unique, a story to their own. And you taught me a word; Mote, a tiny speck or particle.
    I did not know that. Thank you for being you.

Get your act together,
    81's grandpa George aka the Universe

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Radio Station...

PICK UP THE PHONE!!!! I am in desperate need of those Alice in Chains tickets!!!

NOW would be nice.....ring....ring...ring....ring....

Disgruntled,
    Exasperated Listener
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Cell Phone Company,

Thank you SO MUCH for letting me know, "The person you are trying to reach is not available at this time", and then disconnecting my call. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    YES they ARE available, I assume you have never tried to call a radio station to win tickets....being caller 9 DOES entail letting the phone ring a MINIMUM of 30 times.....have you ever seen a radio station telephone bank? it lights up like 405 traffic at 4pm.......landline phones are starting to look enticing about now...back in the day you could hang onto the phone and let it ring for an hour straight if you wanted to.

NO, I CANNOT hear you now....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear Computer,

I understand the excel file you are trying to calculate is 71 megs, but could you please speed it up a little.

Thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dear 81,

Fuck off. I will calculate 71 megs all frickin day long if i like. You are not my boss.
    Fuck you, 81, do it yourself. Wait... I forgot, you can't do it, Dingdong 81.

0101000111 11010101111011 0101 0100011101010 01 101,
    Computer

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Dear 81,

Fuck off. I will calculate 71 megs all frickin day long if i like. You are not my boss.
    Fuck you, 81, do it yourself. Wait... I forgot, you can't do it, Dingdong 81.

0101000111 11010101111011 0101 0100011101010 01 101,
    Computer
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dear dish network,

You better get this shit with fox figured out. If i miss one gameill dump your ass.

Pissed consumer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    81 wrote:
    Dear dish network,

You better get this shit with fox figured out. If i miss one gameill dump your ass.

Pissed consumer
    Dear 81,

So fucking what, we have your money now!! Sucker!! Shoulda got cable!! :mrgreen:

Your corporate scumbags,
    Dish Network
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear dish network,

Pissed consumer
    Dear 81,

So fucking what, we have your money now!! Sucker!! Shoulda got cable!! :mrgreen:

Your corporate scumbags,
    Dish Network

Dear Dish,

Thanks for the credit.

Your soon to be X
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dear Blackhawk thread,

I will look for you on page 10 tommorrow.

you number one hater
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dear 81,

Listen to Viola Lee Blues by the Grateful Dead.

Over & Out Groovy China Cat Sunflower,
    Chadwick

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Dear e-mail inbox,

Do you realize that most of the time you are just dull?! Do you realize that? I hate having to sort through a bunch of stupid advertisements. What makes these companies and acquaintances think I give a flying fuck about their latest ad? I don't care that Michael's has beads on sale! I don't care that the CVS photo shop has yet another sale on poster-sized prints!

And, why can't you be a dear inbox and sift out the garbage? My junk-mail is empty and it should probably be FULL!

Here's hoping you get your filters working better in the future.

~Sincerely,
    the woman who has to clean you out daily
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Dear email user,

I'm sorry you don't like the emails i deliver to your inbox, but you most likely signed up with the junk mail provider at one time or anouther. Please click the little unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and i will stop delivering them to you.

you pal,
    inbox
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dear dish subscriber

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sincerely,

directv