Did you get the memo?

Comments

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Dear Half Full,

Your flattery will get you nowhere... :evil: My mommy exploits me. Do not laugh at her evil lies.

Sweetest Regards,
    Gremmie
  • Dearest sweet Mommy,

You really shouldn't leave intriguing things, such as an open can of paint, unattended. I realize you were in the room and not 2 feet away but my curiosity is uncontrollable when there are such magnificent things to explore. :cry: I am sorry for my inability to look with my eyes only. Do you think you will ever be able to forgive me or will the puddle of paint and small green footsteps down the hallway be too much of a reminder?

P.S. How long do you think it will take me to get this out of my fur jacket?

With loving regards,

Gremmie the kitty
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    Dear 4 A.M. ,

Must you come so early in the morning? I thought 5 was early . Cant a guy sleep in a little later? No? DAMN!!!!

will probably eventually get used to it, but I still don't like it,
    Department Manager
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dear Handsome Masseuse,

You are a god. My neck and shoulders have never felt so good.

Rock on, handsome masseuse.

Unlost Dogs
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Dear Handsome Masseuse,

Unlost Dogs
    did you get the happy ending package? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dearest sweet Mommy,

You really shouldn't leave intriguing things, such as an open can of paint, unattended. I realize you were in the room and not 2 feet away but my curiosity is uncontrollable when there are such magnificent things to explore. :cry: I am sorry for my inability to look with my eyes only. Do you think you will ever be able to forgive me or will the puddle of paint and small green footsteps down the hallway be too much of a reminder?

P.S. How long do you think it will take me to get this out of my fur jacket?

With loving regards,

Gremmie the kitty

Dear Funny Post of the day,

you made me chuckle

thanks
    my belly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dear belly,

If you think it's funny, why don't you jiggle on over here and clean that shit up? If Mommy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. :cry:

I'll be under the bed when you get here, just blow the horn.

G
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Dear Handsome Masseuse,

Unlost Dogs
    did you get the happy ending package? :mrgreen:

:shock: I don't think I was his type :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Dear Money,

It has been a while since we last saw one another and I have missed you so much and have lots to share with you. I'm hoping we can get re-connected over a coffee next week and spend some much needed time together.

Look forward to seeing you soon,
    Regards Jo xxoo
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Dear Jo,

If you stopped throwing me around at the liquor store and at every other pub between your home and office, there would be more of me to spend on your boob job.

Regards,
    Money
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear silly chocolate lab,

Must you get so out of control when playing with squeaky toys? You didn't have to jump up on me and gouge out a big chunk of my upper lip on Saturday....THAT HURT! It bled for 2 hours! I don't think you'd have that dorky tongue hanging smile if I made the cats turn on you and gouge out a chunk of your cold wet labby nose...actually I know for a fact that you'd cry bloody murder and tuck your tail between your legs and want me to feed you cookies and ice cream in bed and try to milk it for what it's worth. Guess again buddy boy, I'm off to sharpen some cat claws.

disgruntled cleft lipped lab owner....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Dear Weekend,

After all I did for you..you up and walk out on me Monday morning. I even gave you an extra hour to cuddle this time and you treat me like a used whore.

Sincerely,
    Brink

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
    dear regular posters on AET,

much like the movie "fight club" , some of the things here would fall under the first rule of said club. Barring that follow the second rule.

sincerly,
    Tyler Durden

Dear Forum peeps,

thanks for the support, for cookies, for files and for everything else while i was in the joint

your pal
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Dear Forum peeps,

thanks for the support, for cookies, for files and for everything else while i was in the joint

your pal
    so the hooker made it in? was worried there for a minute.

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear Forum peeps,

your pal

Dear Micky,

Next time, please check for an adams apple.

your pal
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i wrote this the other day and thought i would post it here and in the poetry forum.

Dear poem

No more dear poem
    dear poem
    let me go away
    left to me be away
    dear poem

Amaze me poem
    amazement the poem?
    live poem
    live to be old poetry
    live poem

Bring your own vessel
    your own sea
    dear poem
    dear poem

You cry you cry
    I lean farther to dampen my own handkerchief
    poem the raining sky
    raining sky eyes so blank

Dear poem dear poem
    where is your chimney
    your smoking cold night
    the night’s tall warmth
    heating stars and… and dear poem
    where is your kingdom
    where is your air

Ink walls
    it is all up and around
    through and in spreading dear poem
    widening dear poem swan
    dear poem swan
    admirable visions admiral
    admiral admirable visions

Supremely powerful
    dear poem dear poem
    you are pearls falling over mushrooms
    and filling craters
    dear poem dear poem
    consuming decay

You are the subject
    the history
    the best of scale
    like something foreign
    and in the stone revolutions
    of time
    dear poem
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear Forum peeps,

your pal

Dear Micky,

Next time, please check for an adams apple.

your pal
    well, I thought since you were in the joint and all. Ok , point taken, next time I'll check. But you have to make sure there ISNT a next time little mister!!! Or we'll take your smokes from you!!!!!

• Dear 3:00 a.m.
    Why do you mock me? Why do you insist on getting older and older as I sit here and watch you waste away? Do you not realize I have things I must accomplish tomorrow and you are not helping any by not allowing me to rest? You are so cruel and unrelenting. Please loosen the stranglehold you have and allow me to give way to sleepy land.

Night-night, don't let the bed bugs bite.

me
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear tiredness

Please go away. I have a lot to do and you keep telling me to lie on the sofa and watch TV. Mr Coffee isn't helping so I switched to caffeinated, which means I'm serious. I skipped breakfast so that I would have hunger to drive me on but still you're lurking around.

Quite simply, bugger off!

Yours sincerely

Woman in a dressing gown and slippers
  • Dear Woman in Dressing Gown and Slippers,

Please bring your tiredness to my house to have a sleep over with my 3:00 a.m. and maybe they could work out a little compromise. If you don't mind stop by a little earlier in the evening though, say 12:00 or so, and we will see what transpires.

Thanks,

Sleepless
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Dear Diverticulitis,

Lets get something straight. I'm following all my food guidelines. Do you know how hard it is to eat 35-40 grams of fiber a day??? I drink enough water to drown a small pony and I'm not eating popcorn again for the rest of my life!
    I'm slowing paying down the bill for my colonoscopy (thanks high deductible) during which I had some really wonderful pictures taken of you hiding around a couple of nooks and crannies deep in my left abdomen. Who knew a handful of pockets could be handed down genetically and cause so much havoc? Well, they say it is in my case because of my age. My doc said once it's found in someone "my age" it will come on with a vengeance and only get worse as I get older.

So , as long as we understand each other we should get along just fine. I'll do what I'm supposed to and you stay the hell away from me. I have the ammunition to fight if you decide to show up again. My cabinet is loaded up with pills that will kill you so I want to give you fair warning before you waste anymore of my time. If we stay on equal ground my diverticuli will live happily undisturbed in a nice fast moving fiber rich environment.

Thanks,
    Spr
    p.s please invest in Benefiber, apparently I will be buying lots of it!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Dear everyone who drives a car,

Could you please remember to use a turn signal? It's not rocket science.

--A Frustrated Commuter
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Dear essays,

Please write yourselves. :)

Sincerely,

A disgruntled MA student
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
    iamica wrote:
    Dear everyone who drives a car,

Could you please remember to use a turn signal? It's not rocket science.

--A Frustrated Commuter

Dear Frustrated Commuter,

Please refrain from tailgating me and stay out of my way.

your friendly non turn signal using pal,
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Dearest Pete,
    You always smelled so good,
    made me laugh....made me smile.
    Perfectly particular, kind and generous.
    Good to my ladies, forgiving with the boy.
    Peacemaker,
    toast giver,
    sing a song for us....again.
    Rest in peace Sir,
    You are loved and missed.
    Tink
  • Dearest sweet kitty Gremmie,

Allow me to introduce you to the Christmas tree. Yes, it is a tree. Yes, it is in the house. No, you are not allowed to climb it. STAY AWAY!

P.S. The little baubles that hang from it are not a mother load of new toys for you either, they are called decorations. Say it with me...dec-or-a-tions. And the moat of water at the base is not a fancy new drinking dish. If I should find you can not resist the temptation any further, I shall spike the water with something interesting as it is hard enough for me to climb up under there to keep a supply of water for the tree. Be advised, sweet little kitty...I am watching.

Your loving Mommy
  • dear Parents,

It's about fucking time you come out to visit us!! Please remember when you go back to your safe little hotel room, 20 minutes away from us, that I will be smoking hella pot and drinking massive quntities of beer. But I will remain completely sober during the hours we spend with you. I hope you enjoy the beauty that is Kansas City, and we are SOOOOO happy that you are coming out finally! I believe you will enjoy every hour of historic gorgeouness that is our city.. You may have raised us in California, but you taught us to appreciate beauty where ever we find it. Dad, I appreciate all you have done for me, all the time and effort you put into saving us from the hell that was our Mother, and for marrying our step mom, who was by far better than your first wife. You may think you have failed us, since we turned out to be major pot-heads, but in all reality.. Imagine how we would have turned out if not for you?? Anyhow so glad you're finally coming out to see us!!
    Your Daughter, and unlike my Mother you two are allowed to call me daughter.