• Memo to those bitching about the snow (looking at you Rob),

STFU!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Grouchy People walking in the forest,

Yes, old lady that had a cane and obviously walked around us and over the slippery tree roots whilst holding your cane and clutching the mossy tree, and gave us the stink eye while we held our dogs back. You could have made it a little more obvious that you didn't like dogs. I don't like kids, but I didn't push your grand kid down or give you nasty looks. Lighten up a little, you can't see the beauty in the world with your eyes scrunched up so tight.

And to the bald fat guy...a half mile walk isn't that bad. That hike was easy peasy and in one of the most beautiful places in the world. If you are gonna be 'inconvenienced' by having to step off the trail momentarily because the path is narrow, then STFU, lay off the McD's and beer, or sit in the car like a pouting kid, and let everybody else have a good time.

Seriously, there is so much more to life than 'you'...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Dear Netflix,

If I have paused a show and then restarted said show, please refrain from then pausing said show again asking if I want to continue watching. If I didn't want to continue watching I would have fucking pushed play 2 minutes prior to that. If you're goal is to be the leader in transitioning the world to internet TV you might want to start with a simple piece of code that doesn't interrupt my show just as I have gotten comfortable and settled into watching it again.

Sincerely,
    Temporary Couch Potato
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Memo to Mother Nature:

The snow flurries and cold weather was suppose to stay in Utah, with imalive. Please correct this mistake immediately.
    ELITIST FUK
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    RKCNDY said:

Dear Grouchy People walking in the forest,

Yes, old lady that had a cane and obviously walked around us and over the slippery tree roots whilst holding your cane and clutching the mossy tree, and gave us the stink eye while we held our dogs back. You could have made it a little more obvious that you didn't like dogs. I don't like kids, but I didn't push your grand kid down or give you nasty looks. Lighten up a little, you can't see the beauty in the world with your eyes scrunched up so tight.

And to the bald fat guy...a half mile walk isn't that bad. That hike was easy peasy and in one of the most beautiful places in the world. If you are gonna be 'inconvenienced' by having to step off the trail momentarily because the path is narrow, then STFU, lay off the McD's and beer, or sit in the car like a pouting kid, and let everybody else have a good time.

Seriously, there is so much more to life than 'you'...

conny, that is so true.
    www.myspace.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Bertha,

You suck. I never liked you, I didn't vote for you, I was never for this stupid 'project'... if you can't make the 385 feet, there is no saving you.

99 problems my ass...I hope you get stuck and they have to abort the project and leave you down there.

Disgruntled commuter.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless