Did you get the memo?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Worried Reader,

i think that Chads obsession with cleaning is due to the fact that he is on a rampage of making girls cry...he is probably drowning out his feelings of guilt and transferring the thoughts to cleaning...at least he is a boy interested in cleaning...i know many boys who do not know what cleaning is.

All my Love,
    Concerned Reader
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear concerned reader

I too am pleased that little chad {{pinch cheek, ruffle hair}} knows what cleaning is. But I think his guilt may be better served by taking the unfortunate ladies out to dinner, or buying them flowers and chocolates. Too much cleaning can make your hands smell funny and go wrinkly.

Yours.

Worried reader.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Worried Reader...

I agree, dearest little Chaddy needs to apologize to his lady friends for making them cry. Reminds me of the nursery rhyme:

Chaddy Baddy puddin' pie
    Angered the girls and made them cry...

I cannot remember the rest of the rhyme...would you be able to finish for me? I believe Chad would be moved enough to make good on a nice dinner, flowers and chocolates.

Regards,
    Concerned Reader
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Dear Ms. Amy Winehouse,

Upon revisiting some of your older work and some live recordings...please get your shit together. We need more people with good voices singing instead of most the crap being played nowadays.

Seriously, bust a move chick,
    b
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Dear Mickeyrat,

Thank you for inspiring me to be a good boy around the drink. I'm sure if you're inspiring me then you are inspiring others as well.

Not drunk,
    Chad
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    chadwick wrote:
    Dear Mickeyrat,

Thank you for inspiring me to be a good boy around the drink. I'm sure if you're inspiring me then you are inspiring others as well.

Not drunk,
    Chad
    Dear Mr. Not Drunkwick,

Thank you for your kind words.
    I must ask though, really?
    No foolin ?
    yes/no?
    maybe?

Yours kindly,
    Mr. Mick E. Rat
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Dear Mickeyrat,

Not drunk,
    Chad
    Dear Mr. Not Drunkwick,

Thank you for your kind words.
    I must ask though, really?
    No foolin ?
    yes/no?
    maybe?

Yours kindly,
    Mr. Mick E. Rat

very much for real
    no foolin

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Dear Monday,

I hate you with a passion. I wish you would drop off the face of the earth. Saturday and Sunday are so peaceful and relaxing and then you have to come along and fuck everything up. I hope you die a slow, painful, agonizing death.

your secret admirer,
    x
  • Dear sweet, sweet kitty Gremmie,

Why do you insist on testing my patients? Why did you piss in the dryer? In the time it took me to walk the nice clean sheets from the dryer to the bedroom and return, you had left a pool of yellow bile in the poor dryer. Did you somehow confuse the big white gaping hole with your tiny little litter box? Are you mad I took you from your vacant lot home? Trust me that I am telling you the truth when I say animal control had been called because you were a naughty boy when you couldn't keep your claws and teeth to yourself. Are you looking for a free ride back to that vacant lot? Keep up the good work and we will see what we can work out there mr. kitty.

regards,

a scorned mommy
  • Dear Fuckers,
    You make me wake up everyday; and the only thing you have going for you, is that you use Pearl Jam to wake me up.. Fuck you.. I have been trying to die for years.. but to no avail, because you fucks keep sending me new Pearl Jam. Wait.. Seriously.... the Memo just got here.. Oh yeah,... I have a show to go to in a few weeks.. like I said fuck you.. yet,I love you.. I'm here casue of the memo.. goodnight, and love to all..
  • addendum

Dear Monday,

I have tried to be a good Mommy. Please take Gremmie with you.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Dear Monday,

I can't help but feel a little blue for you, just so much hate going around. You must be surrounded in bad karma making life miserable, little Blue Monday.
    I can picture you as a young Monday, wishing you were Tuesday, Wednesday anything but Monday.
    Then you grew to be a teen and how you longed to be Friday, the big party day of the week, everyone smiling...TGIF was created....a knife to the heart!
    As the weeks went by, Saturday and Sunday just taunted you with their relaxing fun plans and family moments, vacation getaways and memories.
    But now perhaps, as you have grown older, you realize it is ok to be Monday.
    You have even begun to appreciate being Monday, yes, because it is another great day to be alive.
    So thank you Monday for being you and I look forward to another special Monday... a holiday Monday, when you can play along side Saturday and Sunday and let Tuesday take the occasional beating.
    Enjoy your day!

Sincerely,
    Just glad to be alive
  • Dear Flight Attendant on my Red Eye Flight,

If I am sleeping please do not have a conversation about your boyfriend not picking you up at the airport right above my head. In addition, I can assure you, I am not interested in buying something from the Duty Free booklet if I am snoring.

Thanks in Advance,

15F
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Dear BD

I am sad that I'm not going to see you in London, wave to the North as you come in to land.

Yours

Blowing her nose on a soggy hankie.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Dear job,

Please pick up the pace. Don't get me wrong, I love spending my time on Pearl Jam's website but having nothing to do most of the day is really starting to get to me, it's affecting my sanity.

Sincerely yours,

The unhappy worker.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    Dear days of the week,

Who cares? You all are the same. People are goofy. For real, Monday is no different than Friday or any of you days. You days are consistant and always here for us. Thank you for that.

Tired of all the Monday whining,
    Chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Chad,

Please take a moment and read my Monday post, you might like it. :D

Your Friend,
    Pandora
    Dear internet,

When hooked up properly my netgear box thingy lights up blue and green. The other gadget lights up all green. it is pretty in the dark. Internet you are beautiful and light up my sleepless nights.

Surfing in the dark,
    All-over-it

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear bladder

Please don't fill us so quickly. I don't want to keep having to go all the time.

Yours

Irritated
    Dear Pandora,

You are something. What is your hair doing today? Are you going swimming today even though it is that damn scary Monday monster we all dislike? Oh my god, it's Monday and I just peed my pants. Holy shit batman, it's Monday and I smell dog farts too. Wait, I think someone's mut just shit on the carpet. ANOTHER WONDERFUL MONDAY MORNING.

Cranky & Waking up,
    Wet & Stinky

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dearest Wet and Stinky (?),

Have your tea and sit by a tree and think about what you see
    then write it down, away with the frown!
    Wet and Stinky will then be gone
    and Sir Chadwick will be here with a new song :D

ou4j86.gif
    Pandora

P.S. My hair is big and the pool is too cool
    but fall is in the air! finally 8-)
  • Dear Lottery:

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Sincerly,
    Tired of working
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Dear Mr. Chadwick,

It's not the day so much that sucks, its the going back to work that does.

-wolf
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Dear Monday,

I don't care what my friend Chadwick says about you, you can still blow me.

Thanks,

-wolf
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Dear Everyone,

I really never had a job that was governed by what day it is. Truck driving is a 24x7, 365 days a year task. Construction work and operating heavy equipment is done every single day. I do follow how weekends are amazing for us, I get that. I've worked more weekends than I have had them off. When truck driving gets you 80-110 hrs every single week, then you'll understand why I don't care about stupid bullshit like any given day of the week.

18 wheels rolling,
    Chad

p.s. im retired, uneducated, and portly.

:mrgreen:

p.p.s... raising 50,000 hogs in iowa = every single day = reporting to the farm life...
    it's 4am monday morning
    get off your nuts and feed the pigs

but it's MONDAY.....

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Swimming Pool,

I will be inside of you this morning, here in a little bit actually. You are amazing and I love you. I am in love with your warmth and non-impactness on my broken down ass. Your 90f (32.2c) degree body of wet is heavenly holding mine. You soothe my pains and you reduce my fat cells and you build my muscles up.
    You are great for my respiratory system and even my depression is lifted.

Respectfully,
    Muddy ass Catfish

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear Chad,

Would you consider training me to take over your trucking route? I dream of being an ice road trucker rolling up the dalton with 18 wheels a rollin, listening to PJ shows as i mash the pedal down to lead my convoy to victory.

your pal,

ps, i will need to put on some weight to get the "look" down. perhaps you can help me with that as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dear Morning:

I don't care what day you happen to encompass, I dislike you greatly. I much rather prefer your siblings, afternoon and evening.

Sincerly,
    tired twisted thoughts
    aka happy it is almost noon
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear Michigan fans,

Yes you are 4-0, but you have yet to play a team above single A. Please refrain from trash talking until you actually beat a team in the top 50.

sincerly,
    Brutus
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Dear Pandora,

Thanks for making me feel better.

Love,
    Monday