Did you get the memo?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear Friday,

You think you are so cool when everybody goes thank god it's friday. Well, i have some news for you. You Suck.

fuck off,
    Monday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dear Terrorists,

Thank you for making me leave 4 hours before my flight time to get to the airport. Combining NY rush hour traffic along with the ridiculously long lines to get through security have forced me to leave at a ridiculous hour and makes my trip that much more pleasureable.

BD
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Dear 81,

Truckin Alaska in the dead of winter is for the insane and the stupid. I am both. Never been an ice road trucker, never drove over frozen bodies of water. When I went up there it was all roads we drove on.
    Get your class A CDL and i'll teach you how to be a driver. You're gonna need about 2 years worth of driving the lower 48 before we go to Alaska. Alaska truck driving is badassness that is earned through doing it.

You'll get fat and your IQ will drop. Eat lots of stupid shit and don't sleep very much. I believe Speedy is a truck driver, yes/no? Is Speedy a real truck driver, yes/no? There is a difference.

18 chrome wheels,
    Fat and Lazy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Chad,

I believe Speedy is a local trucker. I don't think he does anything outside the chicago area, however, i could be incorrect.

I don't have two years to wait. I'm ready to start now. Give me a new truck and i'm good to go. I can shift gears and i've heard about this double clutching technique. I've even practiced on my little truck. I'm ready to go today.

your impatient buddy,
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dear 81,

Speedy rules the world from the streets of Chicago. Go Speedy go. Like many larger cities Chicago is a pain in the ass to navigate a big truck through. It is a blast and addicting. Speedy doesn't go anywhere, which works well for having a family and a life. He doesn't go anywhere though so, fuck him...

You gotta get out there and stretch it on out a bit. Hammer down.
    This is when the days of the week mean zero to you.
    What month is it? Who gives a shit?

Backing up will be the challenge for you.
    I taught myself how to back up.

The clutch/transmission...
    I line up the rpm's with the gear box by way of hearing and knowing how the machine reacts/feels to my driving. The only time I use the clutch is when stopping and taking off...
    after that = no clutch.

Well over 1 million miles,
    Chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Swimming Pool,

Today you were amazing. Again I must praise you on your warm wetness. What a great feeling. Thank you for the laps and great time working out.

See you soon,
    Me

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Chad,

Did you use a suicide ball while truckin'? Pee in a Bug Gulp cup so you wouldn't have to stop? Somebody gave me that sheet that tells you what all the colored diamonds are on the side.
    Truckers are good people....lonely, but good.
    What was your handle?

Keep Truckin'
    -me
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited September 2010
    Dear Me,

Truckin around these highways sucks bigtime. It is a love/hate relationship.
    It's like crack or heroin im sure. Suicide ball? Never heard of that term. Of course I had pee jugs.
    Sometimes it is impossible to get to a restroom. Over the course of time I learned it would be best to buy or create a shitter. Nice bucket wrapped in trash bags. Well done when some bunk ass food gives you food poisoning and you're 113 miles from a toilet. Diarrhea and driving large vehicales for a living don't go good together.

Sick driver,
    Me

p.s. truckers are way cool as hell.... usually
    i never had a cb radio handle
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Chad,

Here is a picture:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY3oUvpQEtf3fLUvsePX8mA51Cd1DaWJVwHE_Y5dlXjzdeXrg&t=1&usg=__I25frmTI4HFEaSvKRnlztI3PnMA=

Not that you're supposed to put that many on the wheel...just one. At 10'oclock or 2'oclock....when needing to turn, just grab the ball, then you don't get your paws tangled up in the wheel. They are illegal in some states...I think it would be fun to drive with one.

-me
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear me,

Holy Toledo I remember those things. And no I never used one. And yes they are illegal in most places.
    You are funny.

Suicide ball-less steering,
    Chad

p.s. i have had shitty stereos though.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Everyone,

I started a new blog. I'd like to have as many visits from as many countries as possible. I am having a contest with a friend on who's blog will be more succesful.

Thanks for the help,

http://www.911onthe411.blogspot.com
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    81 wrote:
    Dear Michigan fans,

Yes you are 4-0, but you have yet to play a team above single A. Please refrain from trash talking until you actually beat a team in the top 50.

sincerly,
    Brutus
    PS, cant wait to make you my bitch yet again!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear Michigan fans,

Yes you are 4-0, but you have yet to play a team above single A. Please refrain from trash talking until you actually beat a team in the top 50.

sincerly,
    Brutus
    thats funny shit you two

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear chad,

Please phrase your reply in the form of a memo.

Thanks,
    Mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear Michigan fans,

sincerly,
    Brutus

Dear mickeyrat & 81,

That's funny shit you two.

Sincerely,
    Chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear management,

You fuckwads , NO I didn't get any MEMO!!!! What was in this Memo? How long do I have and will there be a severance package? Can I take some office supplies when I go? fuck it, I'm taking them anyway.

Thanks,

Your loyal employee

P.S. about that severance package, I know where the bodies are buried. Just sayin'.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dear mother nature,

in the future, please inform us when you decide to suspend summer until fall starts and then cram all of summer into 3 days. i believe that is why you made seasons 3 months long. 120 degree days is a really stupid thing to do.

thanks
    residents of southern california
    Dear norm,

That is all.

Your pal,

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    norm wrote:
    dear mother nature,

in the future, please inform us when you decide to suspend summer until fall starts and then cram all of summer into 3 days. i believe that is why you made seasons 3 months long. 120 degree days is a really stupid thing to do.

thanks
    residents of southern california
    Dear residents of S.C.,

Mother Nature is on crack or something. Last week the last day of summer was a beautiful mid seventies day. The first day of fall however we had a record 93 degrees. todays high was 61. WTF?

catching colds,
    the residents of central ohio.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dear Sweet Pea,

I love you very much. You are my special girl and I think you are gifted.

But can you please stop standing in the doorway and staring at me? It's starting to freak me out and other people think you're really weird.

Like tonight, when I was eating dinner. I suddenly felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up and turned around. There you were, standing in the doorway staring at me.

Then later, while I was folding laundry. Same thing. Turned around and there you were staring at me.

Please stop. It's quite unsettling.

But I love you anyway.

Your Person
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Dear Dad,

Thank you for taking Dustin (youngest brother) and me to see AC/DC @ the Five Seasons Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This was a badass time. Razor's Edge tour I believe, yes/no? Remember me puking on the bar because I snagged your double shot of Jack? It was cool though, only 103 people where there pointing and laughing at my drunken ass.

Trash can full of water dumped out the window... dad, you were a comedic dickhead.
    Funny guy.
    Nonetheless you are nuts, damn funny, and resting nicely in your box.

R.I.P.
    your son,
    C.J.

p.s. are your ears still ringing?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f51Ld6D7swo
    salute to dads.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Weather Complainers,

I am sorry you are too wussy to deal with the intolerable climate conditions that have been provided to you in the last few months. Maybe I'm sick of being all sun shiny happy for 3 months in a row, year after year, after year after year......after YEAR (and in certain places EVERY FREAKING DAY MISTER SO-CAL!).

On crack? No dear dear Mickey...some days I don't feel like going to work, I feel like being a slacker...just like you...this year, I figured 'WTF' ?!?! I'm gonna make all of you all suffer.

Can't wait till you see what I have in store for you come winter.....

mmmMMMwWWaahHahahhahaha :twisted:

Lovingly,
    Mother Nature

- Christopher McCandless
    dear mother nature,

watch it or we'll start breaking oil wells like they're champagne on new years eve

love and kisses
    humanity
    Dearest Humanity,

I do like the way Cali jiggles like Jello....see it wiggle....

Warmly,
    Yo Momma Nature

- Christopher McCandless
    dear humanity,

listen here little fuckers! i can fucking kill you all and laugh. i like pit vipers and gila monsters more than human beings. FUCK YOU PEOPLE. YOU PISS ME OFF. THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME OVER.

creating a mega storm of blood, bone and death,
    planet earth & systems you'll never understand

p.s. suck one while you're at it... go spray for bugs and dandelions like a good human :evil: :twisted: :evil:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    yo momma,

got it! you can kick our ass...could ya just turn the temp down a degree or 30

grass-ass,
    your number 1 fans, humanity
    Dear 87,

Is this 81 recording himself driving his 1973 dodge dart like an idiot?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUNx0553U-E

Amazed & Scared,

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Dear Mr Anesthetist,
    I hope you are hot like your colleague that I told I loved when I was in labour 5.5 years ago. Please be kind and I hope your bill, when I recieve it in approx 2-3 weeks as per your receptionists advice, isn't excessive and obscene.

Thankyou in advance,

Fran.

Dear Dr ENT Surgeon,

I unlike your pre-mention collegue, I know you are not hot, but you know your shit. So let's get this party happening and make me all better. Your making me able to breath better and reduce the likelihood and frequency of future sinus infections, is somthing I will be very thankful for.

Seeya tomorrow Doc!

Fran
  • Dear Sweet Pea:

Your human is on to you!! Abort mission!! I repeat, Abort mission!! Back off and lay low. I will contact you soon through a more secure connection so that we can work on perfecting Plan B. Make sure to tell the others in the house to stop laying the traps and prepare for Plan B.

Fellow K-9
    Bugsy
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7ofNkB01PsLkTHMQ_YaxRSBBQgqPEZTd1FfjH3MXGjOQbY3Q&t=1&usg=__uZk1pUXWfFioVhHeMonGd1jTsWQ=
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited September 2010
    Dear London,

Why is it that every time I try and take a walk I ultimately get turned around and lost. I would think it was me but your residents have no clue where they are either. The only ones who seem to know are the taxi drivers who needed to get a Phd.

Please review the Manhattan grid and get back to me on how you plan on tackling this issue

Sincerely,

Lost
    GoiMTvP.gif