Did you get the memo?

pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
use this thread to write a small letter to who or whatever you want!
this could be fun...here goes mine

Dear Bank Fairy,
Please do not lose my money, mess up my accounts, lock me out, forget to pay my bills, take electronic tax payment out twice!, scare the crap out of me, piss me off, or otherwise ruin my day during the merger next month. You got me worried.
That is all....
Respectfully,
A Faithful Depositor.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thanks for reminding me to pay my car loan. ;)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Thanks for reminding me to pay my car loan. ;)
    Dear Johnny,
    You are quite the guy/ girl? So glad I could be of assistance
    Your Friend,
    PJ :D
  • dear pandora

Please remember to sit at home and try to think up another thread to open.Must been your 10th this week.

:D

Theserialthrilla
  • Dear UnlostDogs,

Don't you think its about time that some time next summer you host a 10c party on the water?
    I think everyone on the boards would agree and It really would be a fun time and we all promise to be nice
    to your unlostdogs.

The Boo Man
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Dear minor headache,

I've grown somewhat used to you,... they way you stop in and just decide to "kick it up a notch" from time to time and I've even gotten somewhat used to your annoying friend nausea that you bring over all the time.
    But really, you have been around non-stop for almost 9 full months now. I think, and this is hard for me to tell you this, but I think I need a "break". It's not YOU, really,... It's ME. I just need some "alone" time.
    You have been around, or,... "on my mind" since January. So please, do not take this the wrong way,...
    I just need you to go away,... if even for a while.

thanks minor headache, I'll never forget the time we have shared together.

- Steve
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dear dumb asshole,

that is all.
    thank you.

sincerely,
    chadwick
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Dear Steve,

This is your brain speaking. Please listen to me. There is a drug out there called RELPAX.
    Try it. it works wonders. I heard it worked like a miracle for Boo Boo's brain.

If that doesn't work please take me to the doctors..its really no fun for me either

thanks,

Steve, a.k.a The Wolf's Brain
  • chadwick wrote:
    dear dumb asshole,

that is all.
    thank you.

sincerely,
    chadwick

*sigh*
    dear somebody,

who is boo boo?
    i am pretty sure they used to go by a different name.

sincerely,
    lost/confusioned

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dearest Wolf,
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.
    I won't suggest a check up as I'm not much for the Docs, as you know,
    but I just wanted to say...
    I am thinking of you and hoping something unexpected brightens your day!
    Love
    PJ
    P.S. Rest your beautiful mind
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Dear PJ,

Please come to Toronto next tour, I am missing you terribly.

Sincerely,
    JK

Dear Head cold,

Please leave me. I need to be able to breathe to have a good night sleep.

Sincerely,
    JK
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Dear lost/confused,
    Indeed boo boo did go by a different name at one point, because he thought he could
    hide...clearly he was wrong. I will advise another screen name change to him soon...
    maybe wickchad?
  • To my wonderful wife and first mate,

Thank you for keeping me sane through the past 18 months as I tried to keep a sinking ship on its course to port. From dealing with 3 loveable but insane children to being my psychologist as my moods would flip from euphoria to madness in a moments notice.

I am happy to report that the ship anchored in Pier 51 on the West Side of Manhattan and the remaining passengers on board made it safe and sound.

Sincerely,

Your Captain
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear courgette plants

I have really appreciated the courgettes you have all grown for us this summer. But I am sick to death of eating you. Please stop producing now, it's getting cold and you really could do with a rest.

Once again thank you - see you next year.

Claire
    To my wonderful wife and first mate,

Thank you for keeping me sane through the past 18 months as I tried to keep a sinking ship on its course to port. From dealing with 3 loveable but insane children to being my psychologist as my moods would flip from euphoria to madness in a moments notice.

I am happy to report that the ship anchored in Pier 51 on the West Side of Manhattan and the remaining passengers on board made it safe and sound.

Sincerely,

Your Captain
    Dear pj board ppl,
    i am positive BD is amazing and his wife even more incredible than him.
    how is that possible?

yours truly,
    dickhead

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Dear Chadwick,
    Ok we get it..you are nice guy. You can stop with all the sweet posts. All this sentimental
    Bullshit is getting on my nerves.

Your's truly, well actually screw you!

Boo.
    dear boo boo,
    fuck you :mrgreen:

warm smiles,
    chadwick

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear Chadwick and Boo Boo

Please stop fighting or I may have to come and bang your heads together and send you to bed without any supper.

Yours sincerely

Claire
  • Yes, I got the memo. From now on my TPS reports will have the new cover sheet. It was just a one time mistake.
  • Dear Pandora:
    Keep up the great work on starting these wonderful threads.
    I somehow managed to up my post count by 100 yesterday alone..while at work mind you.

-twisted

Dear Work:
    I hate you. Fuck off and die.

-Rachel

Dear Utility Company and Post Office:
    One of you fucks keeps losing my payment. Two payments in a row tho?!?!?! I received the termination notice. I will be stopping by to rip you a new one after I leave this hell hole I call work. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

-Rachel

Dear twisted:
    Dont forget to stop at the package store on the way home. Inebriation is much needed at this time.

-Rachel
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear 'So-Called-Pearl-Jam-Fan' that I live with,

Yes, you should have pulled over when you got through to the radio station to win STP tickets. Sure they might kinda suck right now, and the show may not go on, but I am fully humiliated that you missed a really easy question.
    Let's review the question....remember, the answer has the word STONE in it!

Question: Member of Pearl Jam
    Answer: STONE Gossard

They even gave you a freaking hint, 'Not Matt Cameron' ( :twisted: )

Presently, I am rethinking if you should be honored enough to be my 'Plus 1' at the next PEARL JAM show. Please study the entire discography and family tree on all related Pearl Jam entities. There WILL be a 250 question test. If you fail, I will be forced to pretend that I do not know who you are.

Cordially,
    'a TRUE Pearl Jam Fan'

P.S. Your new mantra is : STONEgossardSTONEgossardSTONEgossard...if you are not heard uttering this, I will be forced to remove your precious red stapler.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear Twisted,
    Your enthusiasm about my humble threads is greatly appreciated as is your creative uninhibited humor, i.e.

"Dear Work:
    I hate you. Fuck off and die."

This a lovely example of pure unabridged emotion that can provide an important life lesson for us all.
    Thank you for your response and I look forward to engaging in much more delightful dialogue.

Sincerely,
    PJ

P.S. ugogirl.gif!!!
  • Dear Pandora:
    Thank you for you never ending kindness and for understanding my sometimes over the top humor.
    P.S. I love your smilies!!!

-twisted
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear Forum Members,

We will be closing the board next week.

Thanks
    Mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dear 81,

You really should stop smoking. I've been posting here since March and can't help but notice that your avatar has not met anticipated growth goals in terms of height and weight during this interval. I suspect you are at or below the 5th percentile for posters in your gestationally corrected age group. I am concerned that this may have an adverse impact on your future development.

Sincerely,
    Unlost Dogs
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Dear Boss,

Did you really just say that to me? Remember, I am the one helping you, covering your ass.
    So fuck you very much. And by the way, your breath smells like ass.

finger.gif
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Dear Five Other People Who Work In This Office Suite,

What the fuck? I'm the only one here today and the frigging motion sensor keeps shutting off the light in the entry suite.

Fuckers.

Unlost Dogs
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    Dear Boss,

Did you really just say that to me? Remember, I am the one helping you, covering your ass.

finger.gif

Dear RYEzupSF:

I think you may be my twin sister...is it possible we were separated at birth and ended up on the complete opposite sides of the country?

RYEzupSF wrote:
    Dear Boss,

finger.gif

Dear RYEzupSF:

I think you may be my twin sister...is it possible we were separated at birth and ended up on the complete opposite sides of the country?

Oh my God I hope you're not both working for me... :o

Wait _ I don't have any direct reports! Yay me!
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    Dear Boss,

finger.gif

Dear RYEzupSF:

Oh my God I hope you're not both working for me... :o

Wait _ I don't have any direct reports! Yay me!
    I thought the same thing :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif