THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    By the way...if Neckbeard comes back, what the hell is he going to do next year?

Poor Neckbeard...got beatin' out a job by Rex Grossman then Tim Tebow. :lol::lol:

he beat grossman out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    By the way...if Neckbeard comes back, what the hell is he going to do next year?

Poor Neckbeard...got beatin' out a job by Rex Grossman then Tim Tebow. :lol::lol:

he beat grossman out

Only due to injury...at first.
    Sexy lost the job, Orton didn't win it.

God, both of those guys were awful! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

he beat grossman out

Only due to injury...at first.
    Sexy lost the job, Orton didn't win it.

God, both of those guys were awful! :lol:

they had the open competition in 08(?) and kyle won it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

they had the open competition in 08(?) and kyle won it.

Won?
    Lovie went with Orton as the starting QB in '08 during week 3 of the preseason despite not throwing a TD or a pass over 17 yards in the first two preseason games. He then took them to 4-3, got injured and finished out the season with a 66.9 QB rating...and missed the playoffs.

Anyways, we can throw stats around all night, but I just don't think Orton should be starting for any NFL team...let alone MY NFL team! hahaha!

Like I said...bring him in if Hanie sucks ass because I DO believe he'll be better than Enderle at this point.
    i'd go Haine all day, but if they are going to bring in a 3rd qb, i would not be oppposed to it being Orton
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    81 wrote:
    i'd go Haine all day, but if they are going to bring in a 3rd qb, i would not be oppposed to it being Orton
    Exactly. Who else is available at this point who'd be a better option? I can't think of anyone (unless Kurt Warner wants to come out of retirement and pick up a few paychecks).
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    you guys realize kyle orton would have to clear waivers for him to come back to chicago right?

that ain't happening. i think kc claims him...
    www.myspace.com
    you guys realize kyle orton would have to clear waivers for him to come back to chicago right?

KC may as well flush the $2.6 million down the toilet if they claim him. Sure, they're technically in the playoff hunt but even if they end up winning that shit division, they're one and done.

And it's not like they'd be picking him up with the thought that he'd be their long-term starter.

I also saw some idiot speculate that the Colts, Dolphins or Redskins could put in a claim. Why the hell would any of those teams even consider doing that?
  • mca47 wrote:

Poor neckbeard is making $8.9 million this year...I think he is doing just fine.

I wouldn't mind if they brought him in as the backup. I don't see it...you know how that clown Martz only likes these guys that have been in his system. But then again, that didn't work out too well w/ Todd Collins last year. Either way, Hanie is the guy until Cutler gets back.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

Professor John Clayton thinks that kc is going not going for him and he will land with bears...ill take him as a backup..hanie will get his shot and im fine with that but if he chumps out orton is a respectable backup qb and he is familiar with the organization which is a plus.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Gone to the Chiefs
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    JTH wrote:

KC may as well flush the $2.6 million down the toilet if they claim him. Sure, they're technically in the playoff hunt but even if they end up winning that shit division, they're one and done.

And it's not like they'd be picking him up with the thought that he'd be their long-term starter.

I also saw some idiot speculate that the Colts, Dolphins or Redskins could put in a claim. Why the hell would any of those teams even consider doing that?

FLUSHED.

:lol:

money counts against this year's cap and they will get a compensatory draft pick for losing him in the offseason too. not a bad move for kc at all.
    www.myspace.com
    McCown?!?!

:?

Seriously?
    toilets-money.gif

Apparently the Cowboys also put in a claim.

So.... Josh McCown? He's thrown six passes in the last four years and he completed one of them. But hey, no interceptions!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :sick::sick::sick:
  • Davidtrios wrote:

I'll take being down 12-7 with the QB throwing 3 picks in the first half.
    That last one hurt....chance to take the lead off a knox return only to give it away. Uhg...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    That last one hurt....chance to take the lead off a knox return only to give it away. Uhg...

Bad throw, but Martz has to help out Hanie. Just run the fucking ball...Martz always gets too cute with some bullshit play.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Davidtrios wrote:

good point
    RiotZact wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

good point
    The int pre halftime cost them the game. Chasing those points all day long
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Bye Bye playoffs....god dammit
    F'n terrible!
    Horrible play calling...where the fuck was Forte?!?!?

Hanie showed his nerves early on, but that was a horrible debut. My god...it truly showed how much they rely on Jay.
    Take away the bonehead plays from Hanie and the Bears win this game. :x

Fuck!!!!
    im hearing a lot of blame put on martz for some goofy play calling (i.e the the screen accross the field at the 10 before halftime) but i think the majority of the blame is on Hanie.

he had very good protection pretty much the entire game, his running backs did their jobs and his defense held oak to just field goals for most of the game.

it was his decision making that cost the bears big time. he scrambled when he didnt have to, tried to force throws that back-fired and didn't have any rhythm throwing to his targets on time.

i think he'll start next week vs the kansas shitty chiefs but i hope lovie isnt afraid to throw mccown in at a moments notice.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    im hearing a lot of blame put on martz for some goofy play calling (i.e the the screen accross the field at the 10 before halftime) but i think the majority of the blame is on Hanie.

he had very good protection pretty much the entire game, his running backs did their jobs and his defense held oak to just field goals for most of the game.

it was his decision making that cost the bears big time. he scrambled when he didnt have to, tried to force throws that back-fired and didn't have any rhythm throwing to his targets on time.

i think he'll start next week vs the kansas shitty chiefs but i hope lovie isnt afraid to throw mccown in at a moments notice.

Mccown is going to do nothing but ride the pine for the rest of the season, unless there are a bunch of injuries.

Calib will improve this week. Just has to not make the boneheaded plays (first int, vs running out of bounds). the third int is a mixed bag. the d guy did a good job coming in from the secondary to mess it up, i blame that one more on the play call.

Oakland isn't a bad team.

i think they will be ok and should still make the playoffs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Mccown is going to do nothing but ride the pine for the rest of the season, unless there are a bunch of injuries.

Calib will improve this week. Just has to not make the boneheaded plays (first int, vs running out of bounds). the third int is a mixed bag. the d guy did a good job coming in from the secondary to mess it up, i blame that one more on the play call.

Oakland isn't a bad team.

i think they will be ok and should still make the playoffs.

Yeah, McCown was out of the league for a reason. He's there to hold a clipboard until Jay gets back.

Some bad plays by Hanie, but not too surprised with a guy making his first career start.

Perfect timing on the schedule to be playing the Chiefs this week.
    Hanie's career is done if he doesn't beat the Chiefs!

Fact!
    mca47 wrote:

Fact!

myth busted

seriously, assuming no injury, who do you start if they lose? a 5th round draft pick from this year, or a guy that's been doing anything but playing football for over a year?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:

Fact!

i agree with you only if he throws another 3 picks on sunday. id throw in the rookie and see what he can do.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    mca47 wrote:
    F'n terrible!
    Horrible play calling...where the fuck was Forte?!?!?
    Fuck!!!!
    this is key
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis