THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    Lions coach Jim Schwartz defended his quarterback. "Did Matt get penalized? No, Matt didn't get penalized."

Jim, you are a clown. Just because the ref blows multiple calls......

:roll:

Schwartz is a complete fucking moron. Too bad Harbaugh didn't knock his ass out a few weeks ago.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Bearsssss!

F'n awesome!

Bears 34
    Chargers 17

At the beginning of the season, I was a little worried about this game....but the Chargers are not the team I/we all expected this year.
    A win either way, but a home game will also help.

I wonder if the Rivers-Cutler feud is still an issue? :lol:
    I forget, what was that all about anyways?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    next 4 vs. the AFC west

you have to wonder which team (not the bears, the afc teams) is going to show up for each of these games.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    next 4 vs. the AFC west

you have to wonder which team (not the bears, the afc teams) is going to show up for each of these games.

i think oakland's offense is really coming togther with palmer...and they have a very good running game. that'll be a tough test for them
  • 81 wrote:
    next 4 vs. the AFC west

That is weird that they have all 4 in a row against the AFC west. My friends and I are making the trip out to Denver...can't wait!
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    81 wrote:
    You sound whiny even after stomping us. Detroit is a hard playing, rough and tumble football team. I remember when that was praised instead of being shunned.

driving cutler into the ground in the endzone well after he threw it....

ripping cutlers hat off when cutler ran

tackling moore by the helmet

Funny how Lions cans can't be rational and see that they have a dirty team. They seem to mirror their scumbag coach.....I couldn't believe some of the things he was saying in his postgame.

I can't wait until the Lions don't make the playoffs.
    So I know people turn their heads when it's their own team committing "dirty" plays but you are all talking crap. Apparently you don't remember Peppers taking Johnson's helmet off with a clothesline tackle to set the tone for the rest of the game. You won, so why are you still crying?
    MLMF Det
    So I know people turn their heads when it's their own team committing "dirty" plays but you are all talking crap. Apparently you don't remember Peppers taking Johnson's helmet off with a clothesline tackle to set the tone for the rest of the game. You won, so why are you still crying?

was that when johnson fumbled...

either way, i must have missed the play becasue i honestly don't remember any lions helmets going flying.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Yeah...first drive.
    MLMF Det
    Yeah...first drive.

on the fumble?

hmm..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

was that when johnson fumbled...

either way, i must have missed the play becasue i honestly don't remember any lions helmets going flying.

Yeah that was when Johnson fumbled...

And to Chief Broom...no crying here. I don't turn my head when my team does something dirty. I was actually surprised there wasn't a flag on that hit from Peppers. It didn't look like he purposely went after his head...it just kinda happened so I'm guessing thats why the refs didnt throw the flag. Also, I can't stand Meriweather on the Bears...I know that guy is a dirty player who is a complete headhunter. It's just comical to listen to Lions fans defend their guys...can't wait til the Lions miss the playoffs.
    hmm...

one arm defiantly caused the fumble...and i still don't recall a hat flying. hmm..

either way...i don't see peppers ripping off helmets of qb's whent hey are going down....or driving qb's into the ground and falling on them when the ball is long gone....and i've never seen cutler try and rip a helmet off...

and the coach is the worst....saying stafford is an angel :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Yeah...first drive.

Clean tackle....across the upper chest. Helmet stayed on my friend.
    g12c000000000000000b4575a5985b8c3d541fece2313f56cdd64ed64cc.jpg

right arm was obviously in the mid section to put the ball on the ground....left arm appear to be heading towards the shoulders.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    hmm...

one arm defiantly caused the fumble...and i still don't recall a hat flying. hmm..

either way...i don't see peppers ripping off helmets of qb's whent hey are going down....or driving qb's into the ground and falling on them when the ball is long gone....and i've never seen cutler try and rip a helmet off...

and the coach is the worst....saying stafford is an angel :lol:

They take the lead from their coach. What else would you expect a team to do when their head coach is going after other coaches?
    Yeah...first drive.

Clean tackle....across the upper chest. Helmet stayed on my friend.
    I'll go back and re watch it. Calvins helmet went flying early in the game...I thought it was on that fumble. As far as Stafford goes...Moore had a hold of his face mask with his left hand. Stafford didn't like it, threw him like a little twat, and then Moore charged. As far as Schwartz goes...You would love him as your coach! And...his name isn't Lovie. :lol:
    MLMF Det
  • I'll go back and re watch it. Calvins helmet went flying early in the game...I thought it was on that fumble. As far as Stafford goes...Moore had a hold of his face mask with his left hand. Stafford didn't like it, threw him like a little twat, and then Moore charged. As far as Schwartz goes...You would love him as your coach! And...his name isn't Lovie. :lol:

I think I'll stick with Lovie and his track record over Schwartz...who is most well known for going after Harbaugh.
    Lovie is our coach.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    [quothttp://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/50276_66408000278_6733804_n.jpge="Indifference71"]
    I'll go back and re watch it. Calvins helmet went flying early in the game...I thought it was on that fumble. As far as Stafford goes...Moore had a hold of his face mask with his left hand. Stafford didn't like it, threw him like a little twat, and then Moore charged. As far as Schwartz goes...You would love him as your coach! And...his name isn't Lovie. :lol:

I think I'll stick with Lovie and his track record over Schwartz...who is most well known for going after Harbaugh.[/quote]

with the crap players (esp on offense) lovie has dealt with throughout his tenure as bears coach, id say he's done a great job:

rex-grossman-275x300.jpg
    50276_66408000278_6733804_n.jpg
    isn't it sort of funny how two years ago, EVERYONE wanted to Lovie gone and now he is doing nyquil commercials.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Davidtrios wrote:
    50276_66408000278_6733804_n.jpg

Ahhhhhahahahaha! :lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    isn't it sort of funny how two years ago, EVERYONE wanted to Lovie gone and now he is doing nyquil commercials.

ha...I was thinking that the other day when I saw that commercial. Still not a huge Lovie fan, but it's hard to argue with his record especially considering the awful lack of talent on offense he has had to deal with like davidtrios mentioned earlier in the thread.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Lovie has pist me off over the years but I am fianlly happy that he is getting out of the dated Cover 2 and palying more man, Cover 1 and bump and run. Our secondary is playing really well. Especially the corners.
    81 wrote:

ha...I was thinking that the other day when I saw that commercial. Still not a huge Lovie fan, but it's hard to argue with his record especially considering the awful lack of talent on offense he has had to deal with like davidtrios mentioned earlier in the thread.

this marks the first time you've ever agreed with me. :clap:
  • Davidtrios wrote:

this marks the first time you've ever agreed with me. :clap:

:lol::lol:

Hey, theres a first for everything, right?

Like I said, it's hard to argue w/ Lovie's success especially considering the constant shitty drafts from that clown Angelo.
  • Bears 27
    Chargers 17
    I think this is a trap game...i hate to say this, but i smell an upset :?
    glad to see the bears win without a run game...good protection and good routes by the receivers
    81 wrote:
    :lol: if they play like they played yesterday...they could get to 11. it's a stretch, but possible...

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

i've bolded games that they should win. All the other games are winnable. go 2-2 in those games and you have 11 wins

sounds crazy, but with a little luck, they could get to 12 wins. :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Super Bears, Super Bowl!!!

Looks like we have to root for the Packers on Thursday to beat Detroit...