THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    status quo

i don't buy into a 5th round pick leading, and i mcclown can go back onto the street...he was a wash out already....he's a clip board holder
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    status quo

status quo? do u realize the status quo is 0-2??? :x

*bangs head against wall*

sorry, but i dont understand your argument
    sorry, i don't buy into a 5th round draft pick leading the Bears to victory....no do i buy into a guy that was on the street coming in mid season leading the team to victory....and i defiantly don't buy into bringing in a washed up Farve or McNabb.

Haine is the back up...have you to see what he can do.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    sorry, i don't buy into a 5th round draft pick leading the Bears to victory....no do i buy into a guy that was on the street coming in mid season leading the team to victory....and i defiantly don't buy into bringing in a washed up Farve or McNabb.

Haine is the back up...have you to see what he can do.[/quote]

you havent seen enough? :lol:
    nope.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CServant wrote:
    My My, how things have changed... "Sorry a$$ excuse for a team" favored by 4. What does that make your team? Oh yeah, Welcome to Denver! Make sure to wear your jersey :lol:

Easy now! Oh how I wish Cutler was playing this weekend.

I'll be out in Denver w/ my Bears jersey! It should be pretty wild w/ all the Tebow crap...I can't even imagine how crazy it would be if Cutler were playing too.
    Denver 20 Bears 6

Hanie is so bad
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    CServant wrote:
    My My, how things have changed... "Sorry a$$ excuse for a team" favored by 4. What does that make your team? Oh yeah, Welcome to Denver! Make sure to wear your jersey :lol:

Easy now! Oh how I wish Cutler was playing this weekend.

I'll be out in Denver w/ my Bears jersey! It should be pretty wild w/ all the Tebow crap...I can't even imagine how crazy it would be if Cutler were playing too.

I kinda wish Cutller was playing as well. We still might not have Von Miller back yet either, so Hanie should at least have some time to throw. I still don't understand why you guys haven't looked for a different back-up QB. I'm a CSU Alum, so has much as I like Hanie, he sure isn't an NFL starter. He wasn't even that great in college, just more of a serviceable player. Now Bradlee Van Pelt would scare me more. He's more of a Poor Man's Tim Tebow. Enjoy your time here and either way, it'll be a close game. That's how the Broncos roll these days!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Bears 17
    Broncos 14

Complete homer pick and I'm mostly picking the Bears since I will be there for the game. I think the Bears are due for a game w/ a defensive and special teams TD...I think that's their only shot.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Bears 13
    Broncos 10
    youtube..

cutty come back

do it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    youtube..

cutty come back

do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zi0xiIi ... ture=share

Awesome!! I just watched this myself! :lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    youtube..

cutty come back

do it

I wish Cutler would come back this week!!!!!

I can't believe I'm going to be front and center for Tebowmania....this isn't going to be fun.
    81 wrote:
    youtube..

cutty come back

do it

I wish Cutler would come back this week!!!!!

I can't believe I'm going to be front and center for Tebowmania....this isn't going to be fun.

Give them hell! :D
    I truly believe 'Football Jesus' is going to be in for an awakening this weekend. Our LBs really should be able to stop his run game altogether...and I have no faith in his arm.
  • mca47 wrote:

Give them hell! :D
    I truly believe 'Football Jesus' is going to be in for an awakening this weekend. Our LBs really should be able to stop his run game altogether...and I have no faith in his arm.

Oh yeah, it will be fun. This is the 4th or 5th year my friends and I have done a Bears trip...I am amazed at the amount of Bears fans that have been at every road game...its crazy.

I do keep telling myself that our defense is fast enough to stop this option bullshit...I hope we're right. Also keep in mind this is the first game that everyone is actually expecting Jesus and the Broncos to win. The one thing is I have zero confidence in Hanie...he was fucking terrible last week!
    The one thing is I have zero confidence in Hanie...he was fucking terrible last week!

Yep, that's why I'm predicting a 13-10 Bears win. One TD with two FGs will be all they muster.

Have fun!!
  • mca47 wrote:
    The one thing is I have zero confidence in Hanie...he was fucking terrible last week!

Yep, that's why I'm predicting a 13-10 Bears win. One TD with two FGs will be all they muster.

Have fun!!

That one TD may have to be defense or special teams!

Thanks...it should be a good time.
    81 wrote:

:?
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

:?
    Stop rooting against the bears
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Are you f'n serious?

Ugh!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    good grief ... bears deserve to lose ... anytime you run the ball 3 and out for like 5 straight possessions - you don't deserve to win a football game ... classic play not to lose football ... hate it ...
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    mca47 wrote:
    Are you f'n serious?

Ugh!

just bad football on the bears part ...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    marion barber is a dope.

tim tebow is the chosen one.
    www.myspace.com
    Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    holy shit...Barber last 4 minutes just bad.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    you've been tebowed.
    www.myspace.com
    you've been tebowed by barber

fixed

unreal...fuckin barber
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you've been tebowed by barber

fixed

unreal...fuckin barber

what an idiot :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    fuckin lost the game twice....how the fuck do you lose the game twice.

fuck

that has to be one of the worst loss's in the history of the bears.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg