THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Hanie's career is done if he doesn't beat the Chiefs!

Fact!

myth busted

seriously, assuming no injury, who do you start if they lose? a 5th round draft pick from this year, or a guy that's been doing anything but playing football for over a year?

Hanie is starting until Cutler gets back unless he gets hurt or turns into Todd Collins. Plain and simple. I can't believe how people are completely freaking out about how our backup QB played. It was his first NFL start in one of the toughest places in the league to play. Relax people!!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Chicago Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz reportedly is interested in the head-coaching opening at Arizona State, where he once served as an assistant.

According to a Twitter report from Doug Haller of the Arizona Republic, Martz is interested in filling the vacancy created by the firing Monday of Sun Devils coach Dennis Erickson.

Martz, who spent nine seasons as Arizona State's quarterbacks/receivers coach (1983, 1986-87) and offensive coordinator (1984, 1988-91), is in the final year of his contract with the Bears after declining to acccept a renewal offer during the offseason.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    Chicago Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz reportedly is interested in the head-coaching opening at Arizona State, where he once served as an assistant.

According to a Twitter report from Doug Haller of the Arizona Republic, Martz is interested in filling the vacancy created by the firing Monday of Sun Devils coach Dennis Erickson.

Martz, who spent nine seasons as Arizona State's quarterbacks/receivers coach (1983, 1986-87) and offensive coordinator (1984, 1988-91), is in the final year of his contract with the Bears after declining to acccept a renewal offer during the offseason.

i hope he takes the job. maybe fake reverse screen passes work in college?
  • Davidtrios wrote:

I will drive him to the airport! Either way, I don't see how they could possibly bring Martz back after this season. They could win the fucking super bowl and I wouldnt want him back.
    Cutler could be done for the season, including the playoffs....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/fo ... 0547.story

to early to tell for sure.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    [

it wasn't a horrible call....Curry did a nice job jumping the play from teh LB position....if he doesn't get there...could be a big play.

or are we subscribing to the Woody Hayes passing game moto...that only 3 things can happen when you pass and two are bad.

the first two interceptions were clearly bad and should not have been thrown.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    [

it wasn't a horrible call....Curry did a nice job jumping the play from teh LB position....if he doesn't get there...could be a big play.

or are we subscribing to the Woody Hayes passing game moto...that only 3 things can happen when you pass and two are bad.

cmon man, that wasnt the first time that ran that play. it never works
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    [

cmon man, that wasnt the first time that ran that play. it never works

i don't recall that play being run this season...not to say it hasn't...

and typically, the screen pass goes to Forte when they do run a screen.

i don't mind a little trickeration
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    all that said, i don't remember them running much of the left guard pull to the right run play lately....not since Chris Williams went IR.

that play was tearing it up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mcnabb is on the market...id take an old ass former all-pro qb over hanie anyday
    Davidtrios wrote:
    mcnabb is on the market...id take an old ass former all-pro qb over hanie anyday

stop drinking at lunch..McNabb is washed up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

McNabb or McCown as Hanie's backup? I'll take McNabb.
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

id take doug flutie over all of these bums :D
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

as the back up to Hanie...i'd be ok with that, but as the back to Cutler....no chance.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Davidtrios wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:

i still have a box somewhere

flutie-flakes-profile.jpg
  • Perfect time to play the Chiefs...

Bears 27
    Chiefs 13
    Perfect time to play the Chiefs...

Bears 27
    Chiefs 13

gonna destroy the chiefs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Bears 27
    Chiefs 13

gonna destroy the chiefs

I still can't believe Tyler Palko is starting in the NFL. He wasn't even that good in college.
    Halftime Score: Bears 9 Chiefs 0

Palko gets pulled, here comes Ortman

Final Score: Bears 16 Chiefs 17 :x
    Davidtrios wrote:

you are crazy

bears are gonna roll KC.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Bears 27
    Chiefs 13

gonna destroy the chiefs

I still can't believe Tyler Palko is starting in the NFL. He wasn't even that good in college.

i can't believe i've never heard of him...where did he go to school.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

i can't believe i've never heard of him...where did he go to school.

Pitt. I think he had like one decent year when he was a soph or junio, but never did much after that...
  • 81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

you are crazy

bears are gonna roll KC.

The Chiefs blow. The Bears would win this game if McCown or Enderle were starting.
    they only gave up 13 pts last week to the steelers..if their D steps up again and orton comes in..... :?
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    they only gave up 13 pts last week to the steelers..if their D steps up again and orton comes in..... :?

The Chiefs are a much different team on the road...
    Davidtrios wrote:

2-3 on the road...2-4 at home
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

2-3 on the road...2-4 at home

At the Colts and at Oakland before Palmer aren't exactly signature road wins. Just pointing out that they wont have the big time homefield advantage that they have at Arrowhead. And they suck.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Let's see...

The Chiefs got the absolute crap kicked out of them by the following teams: Bills, Lions, Dolphins and Patriots.

Sure, Buffalo and Detroit were hot at the time, but they've been exposed. Neither is a particularly good team.
    Miami was on a nice roll and a lot of their losses have been close games but they pretty much suck. New England is good, but not the juggernaut of years past.

Their two home wins? A pathetic Vikings team and the Chargers at the beginning of their tailspin.

Conclusion: Bears in a romp...

If not, anyone want to buy four tickets to the Seahawks game?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Bears 24
    Chiefs 10

The Bears should be able to win this game no matter who is the QB