THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

1119120121122123125»

Comments

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    mca47 said:

Yeah, Emery knows his shit. Allen was a damn good signing! Jeffery, Long, Mills. Everyone said those guys were a huge stretch....
    Looks like Emery see things a little different.
    With Allen signing, it looks like FA signings is over.

On the the draft!!!! :)

Emery has made some really good moves over the last couple years.

If everyone can stay healthy, next year is going to be interesting.

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Brandon Marshall signs a 3 year extension!
    Awesome!!!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    mca47 said:

Awesome!!!

Yep. Great news. This guy is going to shatter every Bears WR record. Not that those records are anything to write home about...

mca47 said:

Awesome!!!

Yep. Great news. This guy is going to shatter every Bears WR record. Not that those records are anything to write home about...
    Can't wait for the season to start!!!!

Cannot wait!
    mca47 said:

mca47 said:

Awesome!!!

Cannot wait!

I know. I haven't been this excited for a Bears season in a long time. They better not shit the bed.

On a side note...I bet the Bears to win the Super Bowl at 35 to 1. They are now down to 20 to 1.
  • Is their defence retooled enough to be consider an upper tier defence?

I get that injuries left that side of the field a mess last year, but do they have the right pieces in place to make plays and shut offences down like 2012?
    "My brain's a good brain!"

mca47 said:

mca47 said:

Awesome!!!

Cannot wait!

I know. I haven't been this excited for a Bears season in a long time. They better not shit the bed.

On a side note...I bet the Bears to win the Super Bowl at 35 to 1. They are now down to 20 to 1.
    How much did you put down?

Is their defence retooled enough to be consider an upper tier defence?

I get that injuries left that side of the field a mess last year, but do they have the right pieces in place to make plays and shut offences down like 2012?

It's impossible to say at this point what their defense will do. They've added some quality free agents who will definitely help. The defensive rookies taken in the draft are anyone's guess. On paper they look solid but who knows?
    If everything goes according to plan, I don't expect them to be a "top tier" defense right away, but i do expect them to be very solid...maaaaaaaybe top 10.
    mca47 said:

Is their defence retooled enough to be consider an upper tier defence?

It's impossible to say at this point what their defense will do. They've added some quality free agents who will definitely help. The defensive rookies taken in the draft are anyone's guess. On paper they look solid but who knows?
    If everything goes according to plan, I don't expect them to be a "top tier" defense right away, but i do expect them to be very solid...maaaaaaaybe top 10.

They have definitely upgraded the defensive line which should make things a bit easier on the LBs and DBs. LBs and DBs were not good at all last year, but they didn't get much help from the D-line with pressure on the QB.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,491
    mca47 said:

Fucking fn fuck!

Fn Packers. I swear to god they always beat us by some bullshit.

That said, that was some of the worst officiating I've seen in some time.
    What the fuck is a Conte doing dropping coverage in a two safety cover two?!?!? A SAFETY dropping coverage...a safety!!!!!!!! :x :fp:
    At the end of the game, why weren't Marshall and Jeffery on the same side of the field for the Hail Mary?

I'm going to drink heavily tonight as I don't have to work tomorrow. Fuck! :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8r-TiLSVg
    www.myspace.com