Options

I just picked up _____ on vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    Picked up the Floyd and Greg Dulli singles. Sold out of Nick Mason, unfortunately. Almost as pumped about the free stuff. Always dig the DFH poster and I grabbed a Margo Price slipmat.

My spot has a bunch of nick mason left and I bought one for you if you want it.

send me your info. it will be 13 plus shipping.
    dankind said:
    The only thing I'm still looking for is the Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets "See Emily Play"/"Vegetable Man" release. I had it in my Newbury Comics cart, but it sold out. Hopefully Bull Moose still has it when they put their remaining stock online tomorrow.

Between Newbury and TTL, I managed to get:

The Cure -- Bloodflowers (just have to settle for a picture disc until this is repressed)
    Billie Eilish -- Live at Third Man
    Elton John -- Elton John
    Judas Priest -- British Steel
    The Kinks -- The Kink Kronikles
    Motorhead -- "Ace of Spades"/"Dirty Love"

I have access to Mason....
    Good looking out, @mickeyrat .

Thanks.

The one I got off Discogs has been labeled shipped. Fingers crossed. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,867
    thrift store finds. buck a piece..

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,836
    Great choice. Spun diary of a madman crazy as a kid. Randy Rhodes...woah.
     'no need for astrology, it's inside of you and me, don't need a ticket to fly with me..I'm free..yeah!' That's some classic metal.
  • Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,657
    Kurt Vile-B’lieve...
    Waxahatchee-Saint Cloud
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Saint Cloud is a fantastic record
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,076
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    Picked up the Floyd and Greg Dulli singles. Sold out of Nick Mason, unfortunately. Almost as pumped about the free stuff. Always dig the DFH poster and I grabbed a Margo Price slipmat.

My spot has a bunch of nick mason left and I bought one for you if you want it.

send me your info. it will be 13 plus shipping.
    dankind said:
    The only thing I'm still looking for is the Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets "See Emily Play"/"Vegetable Man" release. I had it in my Newbury Comics cart, but it sold out. Hopefully Bull Moose still has it when they put their remaining stock online tomorrow.

Between Newbury and TTL, I managed to get:

The Cure -- Bloodflowers (just have to settle for a picture disc until this is repressed)
    Billie Eilish -- Live at Third Man
    Elton John -- Elton John
    Judas Priest -- British Steel
    The Kinks -- The Kink Kronikles
    Motorhead -- "Ace of Spades"/"Dirty Love"

I have access to Mason....
    Wow...thanks man. Just PM'd you...would love to take you up on that if it's still available. 
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    Getz/Gilberto - Acoustic Sounds Series release. Beautiful sounding record. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,666
    Good looking out.  I didn't realize QRP released this.  They take so much of my money. Ordering now along with Second Helping from Skynyrd.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    Good looking out.  I didn't realize QRP released this.  They take so much of my money. Ordering now along with Second Helping from Skynyrd.
    I ordered mine through Amazon. $20.99. There are a couple Nina Simone releases in their queue for a November that I’m keeping an eye on.
    Post edited by jerparker20 on
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I ordered mine through Amazon. $20.99. There are a couple Nina Simone releases in their queue for a November that I’m keeping an eye on.
    I actually caught that in the Discogs review.  21 bucks on Amazon, 35 from Acoustic Sounds.  I love those guys but that's too big of a price difference.  I buy plenty from them. QRP/Acoustic Sounds/Analog Productions are all owned by the same guy(s) so they will make money on this in any direction. 
  • Options

• Options
    RSD tuesday leftover edition.....
    Sam Smith is for the wife...

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,757
    This one just arrived yesterday.  My drummer buddy Andy has jammed with these guys so I figured I should have at least one of their trippy sonic adventure LP's!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Finally got my When The Pawn.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Fantastic sounding record as expected.  QRP never let's me down.  Thanks again. 

Now I'm waiting patiently for the two Coltrane releases next month. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

The Coltrane’s are also $10-12 less on Amazon. Not to appear to be an Amazon pusher, but it’s a significant savings and much faster shipping time.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

The Coltrane’s are also $10-12 less on Amazon. Not to appear to be an Amazon pusher, but it’s a significant savings and much faster shipping time.
    Goddammit
  • Options
    soooo another trip to pu for one of them there canucks means I spent some on me too.....

• Options
    amazon purchase. arrived yesterday.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    How does this sound?  
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    How does this sound?  

havent spun yet but bought this version cuz @dankind has it and posted in the on turntable thread.

• Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

thanks for the heads up.  I didn’t realize the QRP reissues were on amazon. Nice price savings!
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options

• Options

Just picked up John Frusciante, Enclosure at FYE of all places for $9.99. Had no idea the value until I went to catalogue it into Discogs. It’s been going for $100 on average lately.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,836
    Score!!^^^
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    How does this sound?  

havent spun yet but bought this version cuz @dankind has it and posted in the on turntable thread.
    off topic: I found out the other day that the 80's hair metal band Ratt's first name was actually Mickey Ratt at the beginning, and they later just changed it to Ratt. Is that the origin of your username?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    How does this sound?  

off topic: I found out the other day that the 80's hair metal band Ratt's first name was actually Mickey Ratt at the beginning, and they later just changed it to Ratt. Is that the origin of your username?

no.  long story but my friends started calling me mouse in HS based off how most black students were saying my name. that then evolved for me online to mickeyrat.

• Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    I have been streaming the hell of out this lately. Now I can spin the hell out of it.

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    I have been streaming the hell of out this lately. Now I can spin the hell out of it.

I need this record. I know where it is. Good call!