Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

Comments

• tubes10s wrote:
    the way that i read it was that the canadian guy was the one who snuck into front row seats, not her.
    Umm...

The way I understand it...

The original poster did not have front row seats....Security let her sneak down there...

Thus fucking over the people who belong in the first row.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Ok...

Let me make sure I have all my facts straight....

Eddie throws out a bottle of wine...
    Canadian guy catches wine....
    Eddie says that Canadian guy has to give it away???
    Canadian guy reluctantly gives it away.....
    The girl he gives the bottle of wine to....Doesnt belong in the first row to begin with and has snuck down to those seats, thus fucking over the people who won the lottery and belong in those seats......

So far...Do I have my facts correct??? Or am I missing something???

yeah yer way off. can someone bring mccready up to speedy?
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Ok...

The girl he gives the bottle of wine to....Doesnt belong in the first row to begin with and has snuck down to those seats, thus fucking over the people who won the lottery and belong in those seats......

Please tell me where I am wrong....

What did I miss???
    This isnt what happened???
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    tubes10s wrote:
    the way that i read it was that the canadian guy was the one who snuck into front row seats, not her.
    Umm...

The original poster did not have front row seats....Security let her sneak down there...

The molester and the molestee both moved down front. I guess the molestees contention is that it
    was ok for her because security let her?
    Still, this doesn't give him the right to physically assault her if that is indeed what transpired
    outside after the show.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • SS25454 wrote:
    tubes10s wrote:
    Umm...

The molester and the molestee both moved down front. I guess the molestees contention is that it
    was ok for her because security let her?
    Still, this doesn't give him the right to physically assault her if that is indeed what transpired
    outside after the show.
    So like I said...
    She didnt belong in the first fow to begin with....
    She didnt catch the bottle of wine.....
    The Canadian had no real reason to give her the bottle of wine....Other than Mr. Vedder asking him to give it to her........

Right???
  • tubes10stubes10s Posts: 529
    well, either way, it's definitely more important how she arrived in her seat than what the scumbag did to her... right? :roll:

good grief. however she got there, she was in the front row, and Eddie made it crystal clear who he was giving the wine bottle to. end of story.
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • How did she screw anyone over by going to the front?

Did she steal someone's tickets?

Standard practice is that your seats are where you are sitting unless caught by the ushers.

And finally, since when did sneaking down to the front row become an open invitation to being assaulted?
    http://twitter.com/DarthSpacegrass
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21 - Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28,29 1996 Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29 - Continental Arena - Sep 08 - MSG - Sep 10,11 1998 Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24,25 2000 MSG - Jun 25, 2008 United Center - Aug 23,24 - Philly Spectrum - October 28,31 2009 PruCenter - May 18 - MSG - May 20,21 2010
  • Ok...

Please tell me where I am wrong....

What did I miss???
    This isnt what happened???

here it is as i've been reading it:

1. canadian dude sneaks down to the front row...according to reports from other fans this is not the first time it's happened
    2. eddie intends bottle to go to girl, throws it to her, and canadian dude intercepts it
    3. eddie tells canadian dude to give the girl the bottle
    4. canadian dude resists, security comes to her rescue
    5. dude follows girl out of the venue, assaults her, and runs away with the bottle...according to reports from other fans this is not the first time he's assaulted someone at a show
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • tubes10s wrote:
    well, either way, it's definitely more important how she arrived in her seat than what the scumbag did to her... right? :roll:

good grief. however she got there, she was in the front row, and Eddie made it crystal clear who he was giving the wine bottle to. end of story.
    Im just trying to get the facts clear....

The accusations that are being made....Are just that...accusations...

Nobody was there to witness what this guy is being accused of.....right????

• here it is as i've been reading it:

1. canadian dude sneaks down to the front row...according to reports from other fans this is not the first time it's happened
    2. eddie intends bottle to go to girl, throws it to her, and canadian dude intercepts it
    5. dude follows girl out of the venue, assaults her, and runs away with the bottle...according to reports from other fans this is not the first time he's assaulted someone at a show
    1..Girl sneaks into 1st row...
    2. Ed throws bottle of wine to audience.....
    3. Canadian guy catches it....
    4. Eddie tells guy to give it to girl????
    5. guy reluctantly gives bottle away ( he should have just kept it) to girl who doesnt belong in front row to begin with.
    well then you need to be talking to the girl that it happened to if you want to "get the facts clear." none of us were there with her. if she's going to the trouble to find out who this guy is, I'd guess that her version of the story is pretty accurate. i doubt anyone would be going to the police with a story like this if there wasn't merit behind it.

and yes, i see now where she also had slipped up to the front row out of her original seats... which were in the 6th row on an aisle. so it's not like she did something awful, she moved 5 rows closer for 2 songs. what does that have to do with someone harrassing her and stealing her property outside the building?
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • tacettacet Posts: 323

5. guy reluctantly gives bottle away ( he should have just kept it) to girl who doesnt belong in front row to begin with.

I see what you're saying Speedy. If Ed wanted the girl to have the bottle then he should have personally
    handed it to her.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i like how it went from bear hugs, etc. to assault and molestation (and rape, according to metsy :roll: )

this probably wouldn't even be an issue had he not taken the bottle

that said, the guy is a total douche
    did you see me? i saw you.

if you're gonna choose to focus on whether or not this girl had actual front row seats, then you need to worry about that fact for the canadian guy too, who also did not have front row tickets.

or are you saying that if you want to give someone some of your own property, that you have no right to choose who you give your own property to?
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Yep this is starting to get redundant, lets lock this one up and let it fall away. I think the OP got her information, so lets move along.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    1. girl is in sixth row
    2. guy is in the 200s
    3. guy sneaks onto floor and all the way up to the front
    4. girl asks security if its ok to move up
    6. girl moves up to the front, they are next to each other
    7. ed points at girl and throws the wine
    8. big guy gets it
    9. ed stops singing YL and says thats for the lady big man
    10. PJ security steps in to make sure girl gets wine
    11. big guy starts harassment of girl
    12. girl gives big guy sip of bottle
    13. big guy stalks girl out of the arena
    14. big guy approaches girl and is physically aggressive with girl
    15. big guy snatches wine bottle and runs away

thats how it went down, the bottle was intended for girl, big guy stole it from her hands outside the arena after being physically aggressive (I wont characterize it as anything more)
  • Everyone in attendance at the show heard Ed say that the bottle was for the girl. He said it mid song.
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21 - Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28,29 1996 Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29 - Continental Arena - Sep 08 - MSG - Sep 10,11 1998 Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24,25 2000 MSG - Jun 25, 2008 United Center - Aug 23,24 - Philly Spectrum - October 28,31 2009 PruCenter - May 18 - MSG - May 20,21 2010
  • Everyone in attendance at the show heard Ed say that the bottle was for the girl. He said it mid song.
    +1
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • He clearly pointed her out before throwing the bottle. Interception! Foul.
  • she pointed out that the assault is the issue, not the bottle. the bottle was a disappointment, but not the point in trying to find out who he was. she wasn't trying to stop him from stealing merch anymore, she wanted him to be stopped from assaulting others.

simple as that.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • mr_canada wrote:

*edit* confirmed he is from Montreal

and yeah, mr_canada, (definitely him or a friend). i hope he's proud of what he did and enjoying that bottle. now his rock idol is going to want to spit on him if he ever sees him again - maybe he can collect Ed's spit - tell him to bring a jar.

So...you actually have the nerve to say I'm "definitely" him or his "friend". My name is Ryan and I live 12 hours away from Quebec...in the southern most tip of Ontario. I don't know this guy and I'm "definitely" not him. I hope when you go to the police with your alleged abuse claim you act more responsible than you have here. You've already proven you're capable of accusing the wrong person. You've lost my trust...not that it really matters what I think. That''s the last time I speak up for your damn health care...
    Ok Then....About 20 responses in this thread are asking you "why are you bringing up health care?"...no one needs/wants you to. It has no place in a thread about physical abuse, and someone being taken advantage of. Why defend someone who had been so obviously wronged someone else? the first thread was locked because it was railroaded so negatively...and now you are doing the same.

This thread is about helping a friend in need. Keep on topic.

I didn't realize I was defending said douche. I thought I brought up a simple fact...that this is going nowhere in the courts. It is not fair...just the truth. I guess I could have joined the many who wanted blood and violence.
  • It's aboot time you came around.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    she pointed out that the assault is the issue, not the bottle. the bottle was a disappointment, but not the point in trying to find out who he was. she wasn't trying to stop him from stealing merch anymore, she wanted him to be stopped from assaulting others.

simple as that.
    +1
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Ok...

You are way the fuck off here.. lets not forget that this girl was ASSAULTED. You apparently haven't read this thread AT all...
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Get Right clarified things pretty well...

I was in 6th row aisle. I moved up w/security blessing ONLY for YL. People were walking out so they allowed me & my friend to move. This guy was in 200's - I kow who sold him his ticket.

Ed pointed me out - told me to put my hands out to catch, it was something he wanted me to have - he couldn't give it to me personally b/c there was too much space between us for him to hand it to me. The guy intercepted it and Ed stood there pointing to him saying it was for me until security also came and politely asked the guy to hand it over as it was a gift.

My friend who I was on the phone with who heard me yelling and saying stop you are hurting me is a witness, She also walked up to me as he was assaulting me - he let go when she yelled and said security was on the way.

Speedy - you and I have mutal friends and anyone who knows me knows I would NEVER falsely accuse anyone of anything.

Another girl stepped up and said this same guy followed her into the ladies room in Albany harassing her for a pick that Ed gave her. I wouldn't waste my precious time posting on here if it weren't for the mere fact that I do not want this guy harassing any more innocent women at Pearl Jam shows.

I wont post his name because that would just cause a whole ton of problems. I am not looking for violence. I am looking for justice and for violent people not to be allowed to be violent again. he will have something on record so if he attempts to do this again he will be held responsible for once.

Even if I did sneak up to the front row for the whole show it doesnt give a guy the right, to put me in a body lock, bite me and pull my hair like an animal. Not to mention steal the bottle of wine that Ed intended me to have. Let's be reasonable now....

Come on - it's not that difficult to see what is wrong with this picture.....
  • mr_canada wrote:

I didn't realize I was defending said douche. I thought I brought up a simple fact...that this is going nowhere in the courts. It is not fair...just the truth. I guess I could have joined the many who wanted blood and violence.

Your quote about going to Detroit and picking up an empty bottle of wine on the street was pretty rude, and sort of insinuated that that was the reason the OP was upset.
  • HEY MODS!!!

The Porch

Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here.

Can we please lock this thread up and move on with all things PEARL JAM. Its starting to get old. I feel for this girl but we all need to move on please, before it gets way out of hand.
  • HEY MODS!!!

The Porch

Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here.

Can we please lock this thread up and move on with all things PEARL JAM. Its starting to get old. I feel for this girl but we all need to move on please, before it gets way out of hand.

Wow.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

• Wow.

+ 1
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • HEY MODS!!!

The Porch

I'm pretty sure that Pearl Jam support the end of violence against women.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014