Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

Comments

• What is it with you and this health care?? Wrong thread to start this.

i'm guessing that he is somehow acquainted with the scumbag.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,029
    I understand that you are trying to help in your own way mate, but you're coming off as a bit of a prick imo with all this Health Care stuff...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    this is pretty crazy. i know this wont be much help but he definitely stopped by our tailgate in H-Lot and asked if we would trade a beer for a Sierra Mist. Needless to say we gave him a beer. He told us he was from Montreal but that is about as far as the conversation went as he was kind of annoying.

Hope you can figure it out.
  • pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208
    I think we got em guys.

The only punishment is to ban him from the shows.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    I hate people like this so much. It seems like he shows up to shows with next to nothing. He uses his size and broken English to maneuver his way into free drinks in the parking lot, free front row seats, and who knows what else.
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    mr_canada wrote:
    Unfortunately I was told by 10C that they cannot do anything without his last name. I am working on getting them that info. I cannot divulge what I am working on at this time, but I think I am getting closer to a full name ID.

I am doing everything I can right now to make sure this never happens to another Pearl Jam fan. He messed with the wrong person. I am relentless and won't give up until this guy somehow pays for what he did. Especially after hearing the other girls story. NO MORE. My goal is to have this guy unable to attend another show or fearful to show up at one. He has zero morals, and so will I in my search for finding out who he is.

Thanks again for everyone's help, kind words, pictures, etc. We are a wonderful community and I am proud to be part of it.

I think what your doing here is fantastic. No one should have to go through this. Unfortunately a family member of mine went through something like this years ago. NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO THIS GUY! Even if you find out his name, address, phone number and everything else that goes along with it. Sure 10C might take away his tickets and every fan on this board will despise him forever and he may not ever see another PJ show, but as far as the law goes. NOT A CHANCE!!!! The first picture you posted was of you and him and you definitely look like your having great time. In your first thread regarding this which was locked, you posted you and him left the Spectrum together and were laughing, hugging and kissing. The law will look at these two statements made by YOU, NOT HIM and pretty much walk away from this forever. Unless you took photographs of physical marks on your body, scratches, bruises, ripped clothing etc......this is a done deal and he will not pay the price. Unfortunately thats how it is in our good old U.S. of A. It sucks, but its the truth.

you nailed it...the truth hurts...life just isn't fair sometimes but you move on and fight another day...perhaps for good health care...

we would be able to afford health care like canada, if we barely had a military like they do up north.

back to topic....

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

By the way, does anyone want to chip in a few bucks and we can buy her the same bottle of wine again? It could be nice for her to have it even if it's not the actual one from the show.

The wine is a Barolo 2005 Silvio Grasso Pi VIgne
    http://www.allstarwine.com/product-exec ... Vigne_2005
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    shake your bumpa :!:
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited November 2009
    i am SO glad that that jason could get to the bottom of this. Great work!! So proud of my pearl jam family :)
    So now we got his name... perfect. You know, you may want to consider suing the fuck out of this guy. If ten c doesn't ban him (assuming he is in the Ten C) it may be hard to keep him away from shows but i'll tell you this much, i don't care if he is 6'4 and weighs a ton... I'll round house kick him in the face if he ever shows up at the same show i'm at. It would be well worth a night in jail. He definitely did mess with the wrong set of fans. We're passionate bunch and you do not want to piss off passionate people.You mess with one of us, you mess with ALL of us :twisted: I also bet anything that ed has gotten wind of this somehow, and if he ever see's him again at a show.. he is getting a bottle alright, upside his big stupid head. (ok maybe not that but, i'm sure security will be notified.) This guy really doesn't deserve to a see a pj show again, ever.

I feel so awful for what happened to you Cyn..... I got a mike pic at the show and i know its not the same but i'll be happy to send it to you. PM me and let me know if theirs anything i can do to help make up for your loss. Or if you just need to talk!
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • pjbiz wrote:
    I think we got em guys.

Has his identity actually been uncovered? Will the 10 Club and/or police be doing anything to this guy?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Hey Cyn any new updates please let us know and let's get this guys mug on a poster to pass around at future shows just letting people know that he is a dirtbag and to stay away from him ,just to make it impossible for him to set foot inside another Pj SHOW ,let's make this guys concert going life a nightmare :twisted: :twisted: ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    i am SO glad that that jason could get to the bottom of this. Great work!! So proud of my pearl jam family :)
    So now we got his name... perfect. You know, you may want to consider suing the fuck out of this guy. If ten c doesn't ban him (assuming he is in the Ten C) it may be hard to keep him away from shows but i'll tell you this much, i don't care if he is 6'4 and weighs a ton... I'll round house kick him in the face if he ever shows up at the same show i'm at. It would be well worth a night in jail. He definitely did mess with the wrong set of fans. We're passionate bunch and you do not want to piss off passionate people.You mess with one of us, you mess with ALL of us :twisted: I also bet anything that ed has gotten wind of this somehow, and if he ever see's him again at a show.. he is getting a bottle alright, upside his big stupid head. (ok maybe not that but, i'm sure security will be notified.) This guy really doesn't deserve to a see a pj show again, ever.

I feel so awful for what happened to you Cyn..... I got a mike pic at the show and i know its not the same but i'll be happy to send it to you. PM me and let me know if theirs anything i can do to help make up for your loss. Or if you just need to talk!

Actually Mandi, I didn't find the guy, somebody else did, so I'm pretty sure she's got the full name now. I'll let her update you guys on what's happening when she's ready and if she wants to reveal the name.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    pjbiz wrote:

Actually Mandi, I didn't find the guy, somebody else did, so I'm pretty sure she's got the full name now. I'll let her update you guys on what's happening when she's ready and if she wants to reveal the name.

Thats awesome Jason.. either way you helped the cause :D So thank you...
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I hate people like this so much. It seems like he shows up to shows with next to nothing. He uses his size and broken English to maneuver his way into free drinks in the parking lot, free front row seats, and who knows what else.

yep.... this is his persona.....

also... good job pjbiz....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    yay!
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • igotpjigotpj Posts: 187
    pjbiz wrote:
    I think we got em guys.

That is freakin awesome !! Great job everyone !!
    Charlotte(10-4-96)
    Raleigh(8-31-98)
    Greensboro(8-6-00)
    Raleigh(4-15-03), Las Vegas(6-6-03)
    Boston(9-28-04),Toledo(10-2-04),Asheville(10-6-04)
    Pittsburgh(6-24-06)
    Columbia (6-16-08)
    Austin (10-4-09), Philadelphia (10-28-09, 10-30-09, 10-31-09)
  • nevmiles wrote:
    pjbiz wrote:

However, I do have them briefly on one of the Touring Van videos from the 06 Philly tailgate.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-8PkYf ... re=related
    At around 2:15, they are holding up their 2 Rangers jerseys, one says Vedder and the other says Eddie.

That's gotta be the same guy - similar body build/looking faace, MONTREAL CANADIENS shirt on, AND the Vedder Rangers jersey . . .

what a dork, he brings the jersey with him to the shows he goes to...effin DORK!!!
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    pjbiz wrote:
    I think we got em guys.

glad you found more info

how bout the philly police get him on rape and he goes through the system. i think that's what everyone is loosing sight of bout all this. he forcefully hugged cynthia.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    pjbiz wrote:
    I think we got em guys.

awesome news!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SS25454 wrote:
    Ahhh,He's from PQ.
    I knew he wasn't a Canadian.

:arrow: No need to insult the rest of us.
    Montreal 08/20/98 | New York 09/11/98 | Wantagh 08/24/00 | Montreal 10/04/00 | Montreal 06/29/03 | Montreal 09/15/05
    Toronto 05/10/06 | Vancouver 04/02//08 (Ed) | Manchester 06/14/08 | Montreal 08/09/08 (Ed) | Montreal 08/10/08 (Ed) 
    Albany 06/08/09 (Ed) | Philadelphia 10/31/09 | Montreal 09/07/11 | Ottawa 05/08/16 | Brooklyn 04/07/17 (RRHOF)
    Dana Point 09/09/17 (Ed) | Rome 06/26/18
  • metsfan wrote:
    pjbiz wrote:
    I think we got em guys.

glad you found more info

how bout the philly police get him on rape and he goes through the system. i think that's what everyone is loosing sight of bout all this. he forcefully hugged cynthia.

Philly police will not get him on rape, no chance.

I'm everyone was able to work together to find this D-bag.

Hopefully it has a happy ending.
    NERDS!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

yea i know it's a long shot and won't happen but hopefully the philly police maybe can. I'm just happy cynthia isn't harmed to much.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:

yea i know it's a long shot and won't happen but hopefully the philly police maybe can. I'm just happy cynthia isn't harmed to much.

If it was the Mayberry police, she might have a chance. Philly police, not so much. :lol:
    NERDS!
  • Come on, name and shame him!
    Great work!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    I am impressed by the community spirit of watching out for one's own here.

Just curious, how was his information found out? Confirmed?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    Bird889 wrote:
    Just curious, how was his information found out? Confirmed?

the wonderful world of social networking sites!
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    kick ass work whoever helped uncover this tool. hope he is out of the club if he was even in it in the first place. more importantly, I hope he gets what he deserves for what he allegedly did.
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    edited November 2009
    pjbiz wrote:
    By the way, does anyone want to chip in a few bucks and we can buy her the same bottle of wine again? It could be nice for her to have it even if it's not the actual one from the show.

JASON!!!!!!!!!!! OMG you are so sweet, but that is totally unecessary.

So yeah, I was able to find him on line. Thanks to the incredible sleuthing work of a fellow pit member!

I also have something else under works that I cannot discuss right now. But pretty much everything is confirmed. I am going to my brother's today to discuss how to proceed with the Philadelphia police. I think this has to be done in person. Once I can disclose everything I will. NO ONE - male or female - should have to deal with this guy and the crap he gets away with.

*edit* confirmed he is from Montreal

*edit* and yeah, mr_canada, (possibly/maybe/perhaps him or a friend). NO accusation being made. i hope he's proud of what he did and enjoying that bottle. now his rock idol is going to want to spit on him if he ever sees him again - maybe he can collect Ed's spit - tell him to bring a jar.
    Post edited by edvedder913 on
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    pjbiz wrote:

JASON!!!!!!!!!!! OMG you are so sweet, but that is totally unecessary.

So yeah, I was able to find him on line. Thanks to the incredible sleuthing work of a fellow pit member!

I also have something else under works that I cannot discuss right now. But pretty much everything is confirmed. I am going to my brother's today to discuss how to proceed with the Philadelphia police. I think this has to be done in person. Once I can disclose everything I will. NO ONE - male or female - should have to deal with this guy and the crap he gets away with.

*edit* confirmed he is from Montreal

and yeah, mr_canada, (definitely him or a friend). i hope he's proud of what he did and enjoying that bottle. now his rock idol is going to want to spit on him if he ever sees him again - maybe he can collect Ed's spit - tell him to bring a jar.

Great work and thanks for the follow up post.
  • Mr_Canada is not maxim. His name is Ryan as far as I know.

Im a little confused as he keeps changing the subject here.

C, Im glad you are making progress. Chin up, We're all behind you. :)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14