Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Mr_Canada is not maxim. His name is Ryan as far as I know.

Im a little confused as he keeps changing the subject here.

C, Im glad you are making progress. Chin up, We're all behind you. :)

Perhaps just a friend to the alleged molester?
  • Wilds wrote:
    Mr_Canada is not maxim. His name is Ryan as far as I know.

Im a little confused as he keeps changing the subject here.

C, Im glad you are making progress. Chin up, We're all behind you. :)

Perhaps just a friend to the alleged molester?

Could well be alright. I think Ryan is from Ontario. Close to Montreal??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097

Could well be alright. I think Ryan is from Ontario. Close to Montreal??
    Likely not. Although parts of Ontario are fairly close to Montreal, most of Ontario is not.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • I need to look at a Canadian map again Marcus!! :?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I need to look at a Canadian map again Marcus!! :?
    It is a HUGE country. I am always shocked by the number of people who seem to think that you can hop in a car and drive from Toronto to Vancouver in a few hours ... :D
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    pjbiz wrote:
    By the way, does anyone want to chip in a few bucks and we can buy her the same bottle of wine again? It could be nice for her to have it even if it's not the actual one from the show.

The wine is a Barolo 2005 Silvio Grasso Pi VIgne
    http://www.allstarwine.com/product-exec ... Vigne_2005

JASON!!!!!!!!!!! OMG you are so sweet, but that is totally unecessary.

So yeah, I was able to find him on line. Thanks to the incredible sleuthing work of a fellow pit member!

I also have something else under works that I cannot discuss right now. But pretty much everything is confirmed. I am going to my brother's today to discuss how to proceed with the Philadelphia police. I think this has to be done in person. Once I can disclose everything I will. NO ONE - male or female - should have to deal with this guy and the crap he gets away with.

*edit* confirmed he is from Montreal

and yeah, mr_canada, (definitely him or a friend). i hope he's proud of what he did and enjoying that bottle. now his rock idol is going to want to spit on him if he ever sees him again - maybe he can collect Ed's spit - tell him to bring a jar.

Wow, great news ! Good luck ! Thanks to the mods for letting this thread stay open and everyone who helped.
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    I hope u get him.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    I need to look at a Canadian map again Marcus!! :?
    It is a HUGE country. I am always shocked by the number of people who seem to think that you can hop in a car and drive from Toronto to Vancouver in a few hours ... :D
    Those must be the same people that think as soon as they cross the border, it is tundra country full of igloos :roll:

C, thanks for the update, I know you'll keep us posted, I'm curious to know the final outcome.
    Im sure everyone is.
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • yikes
  • Glad to hear that you were able to find out this guy's name. Please let us know what the outcome is.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • bwordbword Posts: 74
    [ maybe he can collect Ed's spit - tell him to bring a jar.[/quote]

...bring a jar! priceless!....good detective work...and great community spirit :mrgreen:
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • hinxhinx Posts: 416
    It's absolutely amazing that so many people here were able to work together and help the OP identify this scumbag. It completely confirms that most of us who love this band are good people.

Great job finding this guy.
  • awesome news. thanks for the update.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    edited November 2009
    Im so glad you found out that jerks identity! Is he a 10c member?
    Let us know the final outcome :)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Great work everyone! I knew this couldn't go on much longer without one of us finding him ;) I'm sure there will be a care package from the band arriving soon :D
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Fantastic news Cynthia i hope it all works out to your satisfaction and that this dirt bag doesn't see another Pj show ,glad to be part of such a pull together fan base it's priceless 8-)8-) ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Its a shame you cannot post his name on here and have it sticky'd.
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    It's amazing how this community has pulled their resources to help a fellow member that had an unfortunate incident. I hope this guy gets what he deserves and then some. Cynthia, I am glad you brought this to everyone's attention so that it won't happen again to someone else. It takes a strong person to do what you did. Please let us know what the outcome is when it is okay to release those details.

Cheers to safer PJ experiences!
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • glad to know you found the guy, i emailed before i realised you had. and i hope everything works out and the guy gets whats coming to him.

• *edit* confirmed he is from Montreal

and yeah, mr_canada, (definitely him or a friend). i hope he's proud of what he did and enjoying that bottle. now his rock idol is going to want to spit on him if he ever sees him again - maybe he can collect Ed's spit - tell him to bring a jar.

So...you actually have the nerve to say I'm "definitely" him or his "friend". My name is Ryan and I live 12 hours away from Quebec...in the southern most tip of Ontario. I don't know this guy and I'm "definitely" not him. I hope when you go to the police with your alleged abuse claim you act more responsible than you have here. You've already proven you're capable of accusing the wrong person. You've lost my trust...not that it really matters what I think. That''s the last time I speak up for your damn health care...
  • mr_canada wrote:

So...you actually have the nerve to say I'm "definitely" him or his "friend". My name is Ryan and I live 12 hours away from Quebec...in the southern most tip of Ontario. I don't know this guy and I'm "definitely" not him. I hope when you go to the police with your alleged abuse claim you act more responsible than you have here. You've already proven you're capable of accusing the wrong person. You've lost my trust...not that it really matters what I think. That''s the last time I speak up for your damn health care...
    Ok Then....About 20 responses in this thread are asking you "why are you bringing up health care?"...no one needs/wants you to. It has no place in a thread about physical abuse, and someone being taken advantage of. Why defend someone who had been so obviously wronged someone else? the first thread was locked because it was railroaded so negatively...and now you are doing the same.

This thread is about helping a friend in need. Keep on topic.
  • This thread is a great read.

Congrats to the OP and the rest of the PJ community for finding this guy. FDB probably thought he'd gotten away with it.
  • Good job team!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    Glad to hear that things worked out to (what I hope will be) a satisfactory conclusion. Good job to all who helped a victim/fellow PJ fan in their time of need.
    mr_canada wrote:

The fact that you have the nerve to dismiss this criminal act against the OP and brush it off with some patronizing bullshit about caring about health care is completely classless.

The ONLY rational conclusion anyone could come up with is you are friends with the scumbag in question. Nobody wants your "trust", much in the same way no one needs the trust of someone who would commit those felonious acts.

Keep aligning yourself with the molester..... but don't act so surprised when you are assumed to be aligned with him. duh.
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    Wilds wrote:
    The fact that you have the nerve to dismiss this criminal act against the OP and brush it off with some patronizing bullshit about caring about health care is completely classless.

The ONLY rational conclusion anyone could come up with is you are friends with the scumbag in question. Nobody wants your "trust", much in the same way no one needs the trust of someone who would commit those felonious acts.

Keep aligning yourself with the molester..... but don't act so surprised when you are assumed to be aligned with him. duh.

While I agree his comments about health care are somewhat out of place in this particular thread,
    I never read anything in any of this guys posts that could be construed as "dismissing the criminal act" "brushing it off" or "aligning himself with the molester".
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    SS25454 wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

While I agree his comments about health care are somewhat out of place in this particular thread,
    I never read anything in any of this guys posts that could be construed as "dismissing the criminal act" "brushing it off" or "aligning himself with the molester".

Perhaps I am coming across as a bit too harsh. I have experience with a close friend who was sexually abused and do not consider it a laughing matter. Mr Canada came across as completely offensive with his first post, which I found insulting and out of place in a thread about someone being violated.

Here is is:
    mr_canada wrote:
    What a shame...all of this for an empty bottle of wine. If you want I can go to Detroit and pick one of the many empty bottles of wine on the street and send it to you...free of charge!!! At best this moron may get hassled at a future PJ concert. As far as the police and border services go...no one will spend time on this case...they have much bigger fish to fry. I know...it sounds so harsh...but the truth hurts sometimes.

I hope you still walked away from the Philly experience with overall good memories.

Now go call your government officials and make sure you get good health care with a public option...its far more important than an empty bottle of wine or some douche with wandering hands.

Now with that posted I will attempt to take the high road.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in this thread including Mr Canada.

May we stay on topic and hope for justice to be triumphant.
  • doubt the mods will let his name stay up here for very long, even if it is posted.

we've seen his face...it's burned into my memory...his name is irrelevant...being from ny i'm not well-versed in the laws of canada (though i probably should just in case huh? LOL), but couldn't he just change his name after all this goes down?

point is i guess is that posting his name here isn't going to do anything will it?

and just because he did something wrong doesn't mean the 10C is going to violate his privacy...criminals have rights too, blah blah blah.

glad this is continually making progress though...i really hope the band or the club sends something nice to this girl...after everything she really deserves something nice.
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Ok...

Let me make sure I have all my facts straight....

Eddie throws out a bottle of wine...
    Canadian guy catches wine....
    Eddie says that Canadian guy has to give it away???
    Canadian guy reluctantly gives it away.....
    The girl he gives the bottle of wine to....Doesnt belong in the first row to begin with and has snuck down to those seats, thus fucking over the people who won the lottery and belong in those seats......

So far...Do I have my facts correct??? Or am I missing something???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • tubes10stubes10s Posts: 529
    the way that i read it was that the canadian guy was the one who snuck into front row seats, not her.
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton