Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

18910111214»

Comments

• if the OP accepted his apology and she's got closure from it, shouldn't this be over with?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165

It only bothers me because i'm sure he was only apologizing to not catch flack from anyone here or get kicked out of shows.. It takes a real low human being to do what he did, drinking and drugs or not... Ive drank my share and never acted like that... I'm glad that all has been forgiven but still bothers me that there's people like him in this world..

Right with you there Mandi.
    I still say we sacrifice him........for harvest.

In all honesty, the crops really could use some extra help this year :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    I am sure he is really sorry...sorry not for what he did, but sorry he got caught (identified)

bring someone with you, I wouldn't trust him for shit

Can't say I disagree. I just hope he never does this again. That is what is most important to me. If that is accomplished, bottle or no bottle, I am content.
    been watching this thread and im really pleased he hasn't got away with wot he did to you .even if you don't get the bottle back i think he will always AND SHOULD ALWAYS be made to feel uncomfortable at any gigs he goes to .
    maybe make up some posters of his face before gigs and put them up :lol::lol:
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    FYI - this guy has been known to hang around the front looking for tickets prior to shows

He stands out.... big guy, english isn't that solid and he comes across with a weird vibe.... wonder if he is going to bust out that Vedder jersey for MSG?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    can someone provide a summary of the events? i thought this dude groped, kissed and fondled the poor gal... do i really have to go page to page to read?

my offer to hockey fight him still stands.... i previously said i would wear my alanis ottawa sens jersey and he wears that stupid ranger jersey but i changed my jersey preference if it happens to my flyers carcillo jersey. let me know if he accepts bec i would need a couple of weeks to grow a mustache. thxs
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    JC29856 wrote:
    can someone provide a summary of the events? i thought this dude groped, kissed and fondled the poor gal... do i really have to go page to page to read?
    and stole the bottle of wine Ed personally handed her!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    nice all work well..people make mistakes..if u feel ok with the apology i m ok and trust u,u know better..i hope u dont have again any experience like that in the future
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i hope he at the the garden or hartford shows ..... sitting next to me...ill make sure he never walks again ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Get him!

Sacrifice....for harvest!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Get him!

Sacrifice....for harvest!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

eff the harvest .. i could use some fertilizer ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • this guy is going to feel like the bastard at a family reunion on this tour!
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    JC29856 wrote:

my offer to hockey fight him still stands.... i previously said i would wear my alanis ottawa sens jersey and he wears that stupid ranger jersey but i changed my jersey preference if it happens to my flyers carcillo jersey. let me know if he accepts bec i would need a couple of weeks to grow a mustache. thxs

haha dude you rock..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!