i dont think that was his seat. I believe he is a front-stormer
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    MayDay10 wrote:
    i dont think that was his seat. I believe he is a front-stormer

yep.... he was in the 200 sec area

and if he's seen at another show, several of us can ID him 100%
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I truly thank EVERYONE on here for everything. Time, support, suggestions, empathy, etc.

As it turns out we did not have his phone number, and we still are lacking a last name. The person who we thought it may be, is not unfortunately. So we are back at square one.

I have contacted 10C and gave them the name of who I think it is, but I was hoping to get a positive ID by the phone number (which we thought we had but do not). They advised that they could not tell me if he is a member or not, but would alert their security and give them his name.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    I truly thank EVERYONE on here for everything. Time, support, suggestions, empathy, etc.

As it turns out we did not have his phone number, and we still are lacking a last name. The person who we thought it may be, is not unfortunately. So we are back at square one.

I have contacted 10C and gave them the name of who I think it is, but I was hoping to get a positive ID by the phone number (which we thought we had but do not). They advised that they could not tell me if he is a member or not, but would alert their security and give them his name.
    I assume you tried to look him up on facebook, my space, twitter etc.
  • I truly thank EVERYONE on here for everything. Time, support, suggestions, empathy, etc.

:(

Hopefully we can still figure it out. I know I (as well as lots of others) will have thier eyes open for him at future shows.
    I am right by your side...

We know who it is. His name is Maxim and he can be 100% ID'ed by me and others.

So yeah, you are not at square one. This guys goes to quite a few shows and he will get caught by next tour.

Save those photos and thread info. Do you also have a Philly PD case # (post it if you have it)? Have all this info ready for any future shows and pass it on to others.
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

We know who it is. His name is Maxim and he can be 100% ID'ed by me and others.

So yeah, you are not at square one. This guys goes to quite a few shows and he will get caught by next tour.

Save those photos and thread info. Do you also have a Philly PD case # (post it if you have it)? Have all this info ready for any future shows and pass it on to others.

ALSO, if anyone spots this guy, it may make sense to be all friendly and say "hey, I'm John Smith, what's your name" to see what they can get out of him...
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • bump,this belongs on the front page at all times.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438

What about posting about this on any other boards (tsis?), and/or twitter? hash tag it pearl jam maybe?
    I don't use facebook, but is there any way to do a search on facebook for people who 1)are from quebec, 2)named maxim, 3)went to Philadelphia for Pearl Jam, 4)has an Ed wine bottle in his possession? I would think 1-4 would pretty much limit who shows up in the search, if he has a facebook.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • I truly thank EVERYONE on here for everything. Time, support, suggestions, empathy, etc.

This is disappointing. I was hoping this scumbag would be identified by now.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • i hope it works out. what a loser.
  • bump
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i asked if anyone knew the maxim that was at phillly 4 on PJ facebook page.

doubt it will go anywhere, but who knows
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JaneNY wrote:

What about posting about this on any other boards (tsis?), and/or twitter? hash tag it pearl jam maybe?
    I don't use facebook, but is there any way to do a search on facebook for people who 1)are from quebec, 2)named maxim, 3)went to Philadelphia for Pearl Jam, 4)has an Ed wine bottle in his possession? I would think 1-4 would pretty much limit who shows up in the search, if he has a facebook.

I posted this thread and pictures on Facebook and Im sure my friends will repost. Hopefully networking gets us somehwere..
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

that sucks big time.

anyone know of a french or canadian pj board
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Checked the Canadian PJ Fans Facebook groups and couldn't find anyone with the name.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Stay at it people!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    what a douche, i remember this as well from the stands. no way to end such a great happy night.

maybe 10C can help you out if you tell him what seat he was in? and if he was a guest they could at least track the ticket holder and go from there hopefully...

edit
    oh woops just realized this had a lot of pages and has already been looked at...
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
    While trying to hunt this guy down on google, look what I found

http://www.mombu.com/heavymetal/pink-fl ... 63508.html

reallly??..... really?????
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    From those photographs, it looks like he was in the DEVO Halloween theme of the evening. But, I can't tell for sure... is he dressed like 'Jocko Homo' or 'Mongoloid'?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    oh another thought,

and if i remember correctly, this was towards the end of the night and Ed pointed him out and said something to the effect of ''it's for the little girl big man'' and then pointed for the next minute as to where he wanted it to go...i remember b/c i thought it might be my short friend who won the lottery but couldn't make things out in front row.
    anyways, there's gotta be some clips of this on youtube...and maybe that can help too as it might demonstrate his aggression at the original time of bottle-stealing attempt. Do we know during what song this happened?
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • While trying to hunt this guy down on google, look what I found

http://www.mombu.com/heavymetal/pink-fl ... 63508.html

reallly??..... really?????
    lol embarrassing list all the way through.

and the chorus of better man is some of the most coherent lyrics in the pearl jam catalog.
  • mikep wrote:
    oh another thought,

and if i remember correctly, this was towards the end of the night and Ed pointed him out and said something to the effect of ''it's for the little girl big man'' and then pointed for the next minute as to where he wanted it to go...i remember b/c i thought it might be my short friend who won the lottery but couldn't make things out in front row.
    anyways, there's gotta be some clips of this on youtube...and maybe that can help too as it might demonstrate his aggression at the original time of bottle-stealing attempt. Do we know during what song this happened?

It was during Yellow Ledbetter, not my video, but you can see him at the very beginning holding the #9 NY Ranger jersey and around 2:02 Edddie hand out the bottle and point later for quite a while.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KqEESb1uTs
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    Already been in touch with edvedder913 and let her know, but thought I'd post it here.

Had some dealings with this dude and he definitely said he was from Quebec.

If he was from Quebec City, He surely wouldn't be wearing a Montreal Canadiens shirt (previous post). He would come from Montreal or around Montreal. Maybe he said he was from Quebec Province (state).

I live in Montreal and have some friends who work in bars. I don't know if his name has been found yet, but I will post a note to my friends on facebook. And who knows?
  • It truly saddens me that this happened. This jerk looks familiar and with everyone's help, will be caught soon. He looks like the type that will brag about having a bottle soon. Best of luck and am happy you are ok. I hope he's found and punished accordingly.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Cannot wait until he is named and shamed and found.

Maybe one of us guys can dress up as a woman for the next U.S/Canada show and hold a bottle of wine.
    Lure him in then kick his ass.

Will be good to have him banned from future shows, women will feel safer, and there will be noone with a blocked view due to his holding of the NYR guernsey.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pink1969pink1969 Posts: 245
    This may have already been asked, but is there a Rangers fanclub? Maybe a rangers fanclub on facebook?
    Shine on all you crazy diamonds!!!!
    Angel

Are we getting something out of this......all encompassing trip?

Paramount, NYC '94; Randall's Island, NYC '96; Brendan Byrne, NJ '98;
    EV solo, NYC 1 '08; EV solo, NJPAC '08; Philadelphia, PA 10/30/2009;
    Hartford, CT '10; Newark, NJ '10
  • To OP, I've been following your story and I feel for you. I know that it takes just one asshole to mess things up but I hope you have more good memories of that night.

Speaking of assholes, when they figure out who this guy is (and they will, I'm keeping positive) will he be banned from all future Pearl Jam concerts? I know a lot of people want that, a lot of people want him drawn and quartered also but I don't think that would do much good. I think it would hurt him more if he couldn't go to concerts and ruin other people's experience.
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • Unfortunately I was told by 10C that they cannot do anything without his last name. I am working on getting them that info. I cannot divulge what I am working on at this time, but I think I am getting closer to a full name ID.

I am doing everything I can right now to make sure this never happens to another Pearl Jam fan. He messed with the wrong person. I am relentless and won't give up until this guy somehow pays for what he did. Especially after hearing the other girls story. NO MORE. My goal is to have this guy unable to attend another show or fearful to show up at one. He has zero morals, and so will I in my search for finding out who he is.

Thanks again for everyone's help, kind words, pictures, etc. We are a wonderful community and I am proud to be part of it.

I think what your doing here is fantastic. No one should have to go through this. Unfortunately a family member of mine went through something like this years ago. NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO THIS GUY! Even if you find out his name, address, phone number and everything else that goes along with it. Sure 10C might take away his tickets and every fan on this board will despise him forever and he may not ever see another PJ show, but as far as the law goes. NOT A CHANCE!!!! The first picture you posted was of you and him and you definitely look like your having great time. In your first thread regarding this which was locked, you posted you and him left the Spectrum together and were laughing, hugging and kissing. The law will look at these two statements made by YOU, NOT HIM and pretty much walk away from this forever. Unless you took photographs of physical marks on your body, scratches, bruises, ripped clothing etc......this is a done deal and he will not pay the price. Unfortunately thats how it is in our good old U.S. of A. It sucks, but its the truth.

you nailed it...the truth hurts...life just isn't fair sometimes but you move on and fight another day...perhaps for good health care...
  • What is it with you and this health care?? Wrong thread to start this.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14