Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

Comments

• Is it not over, did we not get the info that was searched for?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Speedy, are you intentionally trying to be a tit and be overtly controversial for fun?

Come on, your arguments are terrible
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    edited November 2009
    HEY MODS!!!

The Porch

Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here.

Can we please lock this thread up and move on with all things PEARL JAM. Its starting to get old. I feel for this girl but we all need to move on please, before it gets way out of hand.

Chill out. Without this thread the OP NEVER would have been able to spread the word and identify this guy. Whats the point of a community if people cant share information and help each other. This thread doesn't need to be locked, if you don't like the thread don't read it.

This happened at a Pearl Jam concert to a Pearl Jam fan, Ed was even indirectly involved with this. Thankfull there is a forum like this that is extremely active. Hopefully this guy will never be able to do this again thanks to the efforts of the people on this forum.
    Post edited by jrnyc on
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    To be honest, more and more information comes to me every day because this post remains active.

I am not sharing all of my info because I cannot. I also don't plan to publically denounce him by name. But every bit of information helps.

If this post is bothering you, can you just choose not to read it anymore? I appreciate you not wanting it to get out of control, but it has actually done a lot of good by staying active.

Thanks.
  • Get Right clarified things pretty well...

Speedy - you and I have mutal friends and anyone who knows me knows I would NEVER falsely accuse anyone of anything.

You would NEVER falsely accuse anyone of anything??? I guess that is a new rule you live by...that started a day ago. Did you already forget you accused me of assulting you...or being friends with someone who assults women. Again...you've shown that one can't believe everything you say.
    mr_canada wrote:
    Get Right clarified things pretty well...

Speedy - you and I have mutal friends and anyone who knows me knows I would NEVER falsely accuse anyone of anything.

You would NEVER falsely accuse anyone of anything??? I guess that is a new rule you live by...that started a day ago. Did you already forget you accused me of assulting you...or being friends with someone who assults women. Again...you've shown that one can't believe everything you say.

lets not over react - i didnt take your info and go to the cops. I didnt accuse you of assaulting me. I know who assaulted me. I am not going to pick people off message boards and SERIOUSLY accuse them of something. many others made assumptions that your posts were rather odd. not me alone.

it was your complete lack of sensitivity regarding this topic that caused me to ASSUME you were him or knew of him - and the mr_canada. there was no point in you posting on this thread if you could be of no help. the rules are to stay on topic. you downplayed the physical assault down to an empty bottle of wine and the found it approproate to discuss health care?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    you downplayed the physical assault down to an empty bottle of wine and the found it approproate to discuss health care?
    save your energy

its not worth the time
  • mr_canada wrote:

lets not over react - i didnt take your info and go to the cops. I didnt accuse you of assaulting me. I know who assaulted me. I am not going to pick people off message boards and SERIOUSLY accuse them of something.

"and yeah, mr_canada, (definitely him or a friend)."

You didn't accuse me of assulting you??? I guess I see things for what they are...and you wrongly accuse people...so be it...time for everyone to move on and call their senators and get a health care plan with a public option.
    edited November 2009
    Taken very literally - I would be happy to change it to maybe or probably. jeez.

It's been edited.
    Post edited by edvedder913 on
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    HEY MODS!!!

The Porch

Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here.

Can we please lock this thread up and move on with all things PEARL JAM. Its starting to get old. I feel for this girl but we all need to move on please, before it gets way out of hand.

Then don't read the posts . . .
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Dear "edvedder913",

There is nothing I can do to help your case but I did want to say that I feel for you, my thoughts are with you, and what you went through was terrible. I hope they catch him so that nothing like this happens to anybody else.

Best regards,
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Taken very literally - I would be happy to change it to maybe or probably. jeez.

That really isn't necessary.

I hope people realize that wanting blood and violence and accusing innocent people is no way of going about things. I for one have realized that I really need to re-read what I type...as sometimes it comes across as rude and cold. I'm happy you found what you're looking for. I hope Maxim enjoys the karma coming to him...hopefully in a non-violent way.

HEALTH CARE!!!!! Sorry...I just had to.
  • mr_canada wrote:

I hope people realize that wanting blood and violence and accusing innocent people is no way of going about things. I for one have realized that I really need to re-read what I type...as sometimes it comes across as rude and cold. I'm happy you found what you're looking for. I hope Maxim enjoys the karma coming to him...hopefully in a non-violent way.

:thumbup:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Taken very literally - I would be happy to change it to maybe or probably. jeez.

It's been edited.

I don't think you should dismiss this so quick. As you can see from my previous posts, I fully support you and justice prevailing here, but you did falsely accuse someone of either being the perp or knowing the perp and not coming forward. Taken too literally or not, it's hard to justify that, especially now that you know for sure it isn't him. You made a pretty big assumption with no proof other than some "odd posts". I think he was insensitive, for which he's taken responsibility, but I don't think it warranted him being accused.

Just my $.02.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Taken very literally - I would be happy to change it to maybe or probably. jeez.

It's been edited.

I don't think you should dismiss this so quick. As you can see from my previous posts, I fully support you and justice prevailing here, but you did falsely accuse someone of either being the perp or knowing the perp and not coming forward. Taken too literally or not, it's hard to justify that, especially now that you know for sure it isn't him. You made a pretty big assumption with no proof other than some "odd posts". I think he was insensitive, for which he's taken responsibility, but I don't think it warranted him being accused.

Just my $.02.

yes many assumed b/c of his posts and i choose a very bad word to use ie definitely, i admit it. he and i worked it out over pm's. we're cool.

It's been edited.

Just my $.02.

yes many assumed b/c of his posts and i choose a very bad word to use ie definitely, i admit it. he and i worked it out over pm's. we're cool.

:)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014

It's been edited.

Just my $.02.

You see...all we need is love :) As long as its not the love Maxim shows with his front row crashing, bring no beer, steal gifts from Ed and assult women kind of sick love he shows.

It's been edited.

Just my $.02.

well, now I feel like a douche biggalow myself....I totally thought the same thing.....I had just smoked out though, so it's all relative.......cheers to you finding out the guys 411
  • looks like Ed won't be passing any more bottles out to the fans.

This is a travesty, I am glad that the young lady reported this and now a bunch of people know this dudes M/O. Hopefully this jerkoff will get what he deserves...

It is amazing the level of dickheadedness some people possess. I feel bad for you miss, sorry to hear about the lack of respect that was shown for you and your prize.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • ed66ed66 Posts: 21
    i saw this happen but didn't you ,your friend and him all come sneak up to front row at the same time i thought you were together.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ed66 wrote:
    i saw this happen but didn't you ,your friend and him all come sneak up to front row at the same time i thought you were together.
    here is what happened

Get_Right wrote:
    1. girl is in sixth row
    2. guy is in the 200s
    3. guy sneaks onto floor and all the way up to the front
    4. girl asks security if its ok to move up
    6. girl moves up to the front, they are next to each other
    7. ed points at girl and throws the wine
    8. big guy gets it
    9. ed stops singing YL and says thats for the lady big man
    10. PJ security steps in to make sure girl gets wine
    11. big guy starts harassment of girl
    12. girl gives big guy sip of bottle
    13. big guy stalks girl out of the arena
    14. big guy approaches girl and is physically aggressive with girl
    15. big guy snatches wine bottle and runs away

thats how it went down, the bottle was intended for girl, big guy stole it from her hands outside the arena after being physically aggressive (I wont characterize it as anything more)

I was in 6th row aisle. I moved up w/security blessing ONLY for YL. People were walking out so they allowed me & my friend to move. .
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• ed66ed66 Posts: 21
    sorry didn't see that post hope you get him
  • edvedder913, I am very sorry to hear this happened to you. Kudos for not letting him or any other buffoon does this again. PM sent that hope helps your case.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Get_Right wrote:
    1..Girl sneaks into 1st row...
    2. Ed throws bottle of wine to audience.....
    3. Canadian guy catches it....
    4. Eddie tells guy to give it to girl????
    5. guy reluctantly gives bottle away ( he should have just kept it) to girl who doesnt belong in front row to begin with.
    1. girl is in sixth row
    2. guy is in the 200s
    3. guy sneaks onto floor and all the way up to the front
    4. girl asks security if its ok to move up
    6. girl moves up to the front, they are next to each other
    7. ed points at girl and throws the wine
    8. big guy gets it
    9. ed stops singing YL and says thats for the lady big man
    10. PJ security steps in to make sure girl gets wine
    11. big guy starts harassment of girl
    12. girl gives big guy sip of bottle
    13. big guy stalks girl out of the arena
    14. big guy approaches girl and is physically aggressive with girl
    15. big guy snatches wine bottle and runs away

thats how it went down, the bottle was intended for girl, big guy stole it from her hands outside the arena after being physically aggressive (I wont characterize it as anything more)

I think the point he is trying to make is if she didn't go down to the front row then this 20 page thread would be irrelevant. And it probably should have been the wine bottle of the person who won the lottery in the front row.

That said, glad Maxime is caught, because he sounds like an assclown all around. Just glad that nothing worse happened to eddievedder913. Maybe she'll get that bottle after it's all said and done.
    NERDS!
  • Holy Crap!! I've seen that guy at many shows. I saw him from a distance at the show too. Didn't realize he snuck up from the 200's. I also didn't realize he was the a-hole who assaulted you! I spoke to him briefly outside the Kitchener show and he was ok with me...then again we weren't alone...there were a bunch of other people around so if he laid a hand on me someone woulda kicked his ass if I didn't do it myself first.

That said, I'm glad you have his full name and I hope there is some way you can get some justice for what he did to you.

If this thread has done anything...Its made it more difficult for him to show his face at any more shows. Good luck sneaking up now dickhead!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    Holy Crap!! I've seen that guy at many shows. I saw him from a distance at the show too. Didn't realize he snuck up from the 200's. I also didn't realize he was the a-hole who assaulted you! I spoke to him briefly outside the Kitchener show and he was ok with me...then again we weren't alone...there were a bunch of other people around so if he laid a hand on me someone woulda kicked his ass if I didn't do it myself first.

That said, I'm glad you have his full name and I hope there is some way you can get some justice for what he did to you.

If this thread has done anything...Its made it more difficult for him to show his face at any more shows. Good luck sneaking up now dickhead!

Dudes a jackass ACC.. had a run in with im @ the Kitchener show. His ticket was for the row behind us but he wouldn't leave. He was practically standing in front of me the whole night. I hope he gets caught I really do.
  • How can we guarantee he will not be able to attend another PJ show?
    What if he chooses to get tickets through ebay, ticketmaster, or through someone selling them?
    What if he chooses to go with a wig and facial hair and glasses to alter his look?

And wtf is mr_canada on about with this health care talk?
    I don't get it?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    How can we guarantee he will not be able to attend another PJ show?
    What if he chooses to get tickets through ebay, ticketmaster, or through someone selling them?
    What if he chooses to go with a wig and facial hair and glasses to alter his look?

And wtf is mr_canada on about with this health care talk?
    I don't get it?

no me neither....
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    How can we guarantee he will not be able to attend another PJ show?

I don't think 'we' can guarantee that. At this point its up to the powers that be IMO(ie band, 10 club and law enforcement). The information has been given to the pertinent people, and if any of us did see the guy at a show (hopefully not) at least we can watch out for his behavior. If he sees this, either he'll be too brazen to care, or he'll know he is now persona non grata.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    why is this jackass a rangers fan?