Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

Comments

• pdalowsky wrote:
    Speedy, are you intentionally trying to be a tit and be overtly controversial for fun?

Come on, your arguments are terrible

I wondered the same thing. Not sure how he could be so far off with his information. It' pretty clear what happened.
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Speedy, are you intentionally trying to be a tit and be overtly controversial for fun?

I wondered the same thing. Not sure how he could be so far off with his information. It' pretty clear what happened.

Technically he is right in a round about kind of way.

Obviously there are other factors involved though.
    NERDS!
  • He's not Canadian - firstly, a Canadian wouldnt be wearing a New York Rangers hockey jersey - secondly, he would probably be wearing a Blue Jays cap and not a cubs cap.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845

hyper technically you mean

it is not uncommon for fans in the close rows to hit the rail for the last couple of songs,
    and ed passes the bottle and throws tambourines to the people he chooses, front row or not
    913 hit the rail to get closer to the band and enjoy the last songs-she wasnt there with the intention of getting a souvenir.

the bad stuff went down after the show, what happened inside is not what this is about (although what went down inside was not too cool either)

There are always "what ifs." But lets not lose sight of the theft and unwanted physical contact that occurred outside the arena. Thats what this is about.
  • Get_Right wrote:

hyper technically you mean

it is not uncommon for fans in the close rows to hit the rail for the last couple of songs,
    and ed passes the bottle and throws tambourines to the people he chooses, front row or not
    913 hit the rail to get closer to the band and enjoy the last songs-she wasnt there with the intention of getting a souvenir.

the bad stuff went down after the show, what happened inside is not what this is about (although what went down inside was not too cool either)

There are always "what ifs." But lets not lose sight of the theft and unwanted physical contact that occurred outside the arena. Thats what this is about.
    Exactly. That's all I was getting at ;)
    NERDS!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Coming from a diehard NYR fan,
    i'd be the first guy on the line to give this guy an ass whooping,
    first for what he did to the young lady,
    and second for wearing that jersey .

Lets hope charges are pressed against this balloon knot.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • I don't care if she snuck into the front row...she did not deserve to be assaulted. That is the point behind this thread. Glad to hear this guys has been identified. I hope he receives some type of punishment.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    pdalowsky wrote:

Obviously there are other factors involved though.

Nah he posted to get a rise that was evident in his style and content.

He chose to take half the story and make a royal bollocks of it.

Still, happy that the result of this thread was a positive one, who knows what will come of it, but the girl got what she was looking for, and that is a good thing.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Olafson wrote:
    He's not Canadian - firstly, a Canadian wouldnt be wearing a New York Rangers hockey jersey - secondly, he would probably be wearing a Blue Jays cap and not a cubs cap.

Don't insult the Bears by calling them the Cubs, although they are playing like the Cubs right now. :lol:

We now return you to your regurarly scheduled maxi pad bashing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    Coming from a diehard NYR fan,
    i'd be the first guy on the line to give this guy an ass whooping,
    first for what he did to the young lady,
    and second for wearing that jersey .

Lets hope charges are pressed against this balloon knot.

especially with the number 9 of adam graves.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • wow Dats all Da Kid can say C sorry that happened to ya Da kid saw this D bag before at previous shows now Da Kid might be an ass at shos at times but never ever would Da Kid stop to dis level.Da Kids sure in Dad future dis french cancuck will get what he has cumming to his ass.(Doesn't help dat its a Rag$ jersey either)
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
  • pjscreamer wrote:
    wow Dats all Da Kid can say C sorry that happened to ya Da kid saw this D bag before at previous shows now Da Kid might be an ass at shos at times but never ever would Da Kid stop to dis level.Da Kids sure in Dad future dis french cancuck will get what he has cumming to his ass.(Doesn't help dat its a Rag$ jersey either)

Da Kid is gonna go Da Postal on Y0 a$$
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • pjscreamer wrote:
    wow Dats all Da Kid can say C sorry that happened to ya Da kid saw this D bag before at previous shows now Da Kid might be an ass at shos at times but never ever would Da Kid stop to dis level.Da Kids sure in Dad future dis french cancuck will get what he has cumming to his ass.(Doesn't help dat its a Rag$ jersey either)
    it literally hurt to read this.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Nicely put. :roll:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    pjscreamer wrote:

Always does.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    BinFrog wrote:
    pjscreamer wrote:

Always does.

Agreed . . . why do kids these days purposely make themselves sound like stupid idiots by not typing proper words, with proper grammar and spelling? I fear for our future.
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    nevmiles wrote:
    pjscreamer wrote:

Agreed . . . why do kids these days purposely make themselves sound like stupid idiots by not typing proper words, with proper grammar and spelling? I fear for our future.

ali-g-respect.jpg
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    Hawkshore wrote:
    nevmiles wrote:

ali-g-respect.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    pjscreamer wrote:

Once you met Jimmy, this is easy to read.... great/"real" person.... much love to da kid....

ALSO TO GET BACK ONTO POINT

Great work everyone for fully ID'ing this guy...... I guess it up to the OP and philly pd on how far it goes now
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pjscreamer wrote:

i concur.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    pjscreamer wrote:

Once you met Jimmy, this is easy to read.... great/"real" person.... much love to da kid....

ALSO TO GET BACK ONTO POINT

Great work everyone for fully ID'ing this guy...... I guess it up to the OP and philly pd on how far it goes now
    +1

dats da kid just represtin strong island yo
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pjscreamer wrote:

So do you roll wif da Blood$ or Da Cripp$?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • MayDay10 wrote:

When I saw that clip on TV this morning I immediately thought of the Wine Bottle incident!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    MayDay10 wrote:

When I saw that clip on TV this morning I immediately thought of the Wine Bottle incident!

haha. thats exactly why I dug it out of page 10 or whatever...
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    MayDay10 wrote:

Hmmm.....must have something to do with hockey ;)

I heard about that and thought the same thing.

I blame Ed though :o If he hadn't said "it's for the girl big man" I wouldn't have put up a fight even though he was clearly pointing to me and calling me over and telling me to catch! Oh well, some people just suck :evil:
  • OP, if I drink a bottle of wine you can have my discarded bottle. I know I am not famous but at least its something.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,356
    Didn't find the whole story anywhere on this thread...is this all about someone grabbing a wine bottle from you?

Sounds like a crappy thing to do, but if that's all it was the reaction here is a bit over the top. Is there more?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Didn't find the whole story anywhere on this thread...is this all about someone grabbing a wine bottle from you?

Sounds like a crappy thing to do, but if that's all it was the reaction here is a bit over the top. Is there more?

sorry, cincy, but that made me laugh. Some of these threads are really HARD to get through, only to find out they're not really worth it :lol:

not specifiying this thread or anything, just making a point - it made me laugh
  • Didn't find the whole story anywhere on this thread...is this all about someone grabbing a wine bottle from you?

That's what I got. Someone stole eddie veeder's trash that was given to a fan. I can imagine calling the police.

911: What is your emergency?
    OP: Someone stole my wine bottle that eddie veeder used.
    911: Your calling 911 for trash that was stolen? Are you sure it wasnt a garbage man?
    OP: No a NY Ranger Fan.
    911: Click.