• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    PATS!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Wilds wrote:
    PATS!

much more concise, well done!

:D
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    PATS!

much more concise, well done!

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Brady to MOSS & a stiff arm= Touchdown. That was a nice play.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Good win.

Separation in the Division is nice.

Would like to see a little more discipline, 2 turnovers reversed due to penalties. Red Zone offense was a little rusty today as well. But, a win is a win.

Indy next week ... who got really lucky today.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    Final note from the stat sheet.

Joey Porter ... zero sacks ... zero tackles ... one loss.

Idiot!

jimed14 wrote:

Idiot!

Yeah. That was great. They posted that on the Jumbotron at the end of the game over a picture of Porter sitting with his face in a towel.

Priceless.
    Wilds wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Idiot!

Yeah. That was great. They posted that on the Jumbotron at the end of the game over a picture of Porter sitting with his face in a towel.

Priceless.

what I wouldn't give for a picture of that

• WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    jimed14 wrote:

Idiot!

somebody get him a tissue!!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    :thumbup: I'm VERY impressed so far!!! Yay!!! :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1108091609.jpg

• jimed14 wrote:

1108091609.jpg
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    jimed14 wrote:

1108091609.jpg

LOVES IT!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

Here we go kids ...

Sunday night ... Pats v Colts.

Just like it was throughout the 00's, this game has huge implications towards the playoffs and home field advantage.

With the Pats losing in Denver earlier this year and the Steelers having a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way ... I'm going to throw a Def Con 4 on this being a must win game.

jimed14 wrote:
    Here we go kids ...

Just like it was throughout the 00's, this game has huge implications towards the playoffs and home field advantage.

With the Pats losing in Denver earlier this year and the Steelers having a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way ... I'm going to throw a Def Con 4 on this being a must win game.

can't believe you just went there with the Def Con 4.
    huge game this week. For that very reason, I'll be watching alone. I don't want the social factor interfering.

• expect a combined 70-100 points scored in this one :lol::lol:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    Whizbang wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    Here we go kids ...

huge game this week. For that very reason, I'll be watching alone. I don't want the social factor interfering.

ha ha!!! very much like me. I'm sending the girl home before this game ... need my "space," which means, freedom to call the refs something derogatory, very loudly, without hearing "baby, really?". :D

expect a combined 70-100 points scored in this one :lol::lol:

Granted, these two teams do sport the #1 and #2 scoring defenses in the NFL. But, I do lean towards a high scoring game as well.

jimed14 wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

ha ha!!! very much like me. I'm sending the girl home before this game ... need my "space," which means, freedom to call the refs something derogatory, very loudly, without hearing "baby, really?". :D

she'd be horrified at my house. I swear like a sailor at the refs.

Interesting afternoon.

Buffalo lost miserably to TN
    Miami won in the last minute
    As did Jacksonville over the Jets

Getting ready for tonight. will be sure my dogs are fed and walked for the night before the game starts!

Whizbang wrote:
    Interesting afternoon.

Buffalo lost miserably to TN
    Miami won in the last minute
    As did Jacksonville over the Jets

Getting ready for tonight. will be sure my dogs are fed and walked for the night before the game starts!

That Jets game had me laughing. Nice to see Joey Porter get benched as well.

3 hours 'til game time ... getting a bit anxious.

oh, and it was nice to see Pittsburgh and Denver lose ... hopefully Philly can beat the Chargers as well.

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Let's Go patriot.jpg !!!!! :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whizbang wrote:

thank God ... this week long stroke-fest of Brady and Manning has made me sick to my stomach ... can't imagine what people who hate these teams think. ;)

Ok, I know what they're thinking ... and I'll preemptively respond ... you're all jealous! :D

jimed14 wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

thank God ... this week long stroke-fest of Brady and Manning has made me sick to my stomach ... can't imagine what people who hate these teams think. ;)

Ok, I know what they're thinking ... and I'll preemptively respond ... you're all jealous! :D

exactly!!! f y'all...all y'all! ;)

I cannot stand the hype...they're still beating this subject into the ground....kick off already! :wtf:

Isaiah Stanbach ... #9 on your program ... now in at wide receiver ...

Did y'all think what I was thinking when you saw a #9 on the field .... "fuckin' who the hell is that guy?"

edit - and he makes a catch for a big 1st down.

jimed14 wrote:

Did y'all think what I was thinking when you saw a #9 on the field .... "fuckin' who the hell is that guy?"

bastid....was trying to post this very same response before your edit!

Whizbang wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

bastid....was trying to post this very same response before your edit!

and you know? I love Brady but damn....he runs almost as bad as Bledsoe.

Whizbang wrote:

he is coming off a knee surgery ... so, yeah ... I'm expecting nothing better than sneaks coming out of Brady this year.

jimed14 wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

he is coming off a knee surgery ... so, yeah ... I'm expecting nothing better than sneaks coming out of Brady this year.

I know...I have to cut some slack for that. He's not a great runner anyway so knee surgery and the brace ain't helping him much. I'll still take him over that autistic two toed sloth Bledsoe..... ;)

Holy Shit ... heave it up to Moss ... TD!!! Love that play!