Options

2 cops shot in Brooklyn

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Fucking sensless. No damn reason for that whatsoever. I rePly hope they find this guy(s). Chances are he/they won't stand trial. I'll be ok with that.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, revenge killing because his spirit told investigators I killed my GF then killed the police for Eric Garner.
    During rough sex his GF said i can't breathe so he killed her, then went looking for cops, his spirit told investigators.
    After the confession his spirit disappeared and went to hell.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    JC29856 wrote: »
    Yeah, revenge killing because his spirit told investigators I killed my GF then killed the police for Eric Garner.
    During rough sex his GF said i can't breathe so he killed her, then went looking for cops, his spirit told investigators.

I don't know what that means. I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic. I just don't get it.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Two of the GOOD guys CAN'T BREATHE now. This is so fucked and absolutely expected. To all first responders, Just a reminder to Be ever mindful of your surroundings on and off-duty and never doubt your instincts of what you have to do….Your life may depend on it. EXECUTION style... I am fucking furious right now!!!!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Articulateness escapes me.

This is just awful and cowardly.

• Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Al Sharpton, mayor of NYC, and the other race baiters got exactly what they wanted. Not surprisingly CNN anchor Don Lemon hasn't rushed to the scene.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Much as I dislike Sharpton, I must give him and others the benefit of the doubt that they'd not be so fucked to endorse outright murder of anyone, let alone officers...let alone officers sitting in their car.
  • Options
    hsohi wrote: »
    Al Sharpton, mayor of NYC, and the other race baiters got exactly what they wanted. Not surprisingly CNN anchor Don Lemon hasn't rushed to the scene.

Good point. Where's Lemon, Sonny Hostin, and Van Jones?
  • Options
    Just read the gunman shot himself in the head. Too bad, I'm sure the cops would have loved to blow that guys head off.
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Too bad he shot himself? Because now the police can't get street revenge and blow this guys head off? Alright.
    -
    Too bad he shot himself, it would've been amazing to see him captured alive, and gone to trial like what is suppose to happen in the USA.
  • Options
    Muskydan, that's good advice for anyone..'know your surroundings'.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    wtf man what a fucking creep wish they would of caught him alive feel horrible for the family's .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    POLICE UNION PRES. PAT LYNCH: "for the 1st time in a number of years we have become a "wartime" police department. We will act accordingly"

Wtf does that mean? These fucking cops are nuts!
  • Options
    POLICE UNION PRES. PAT LYNCH: "for the 1st time in a number of years we have become a "wartime" police department. We will act accordingly"

Wtf does that mean? These fucking cops are nuts!

It means, they can continue doing what they have been doing for years, Only now, anytime they (the police) murder a citizen/resident or commit some sort of abuse of power all they have to do is say "our people are getting executed".
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    These fucking cops are nuts!

Nuts.....no.....the two are dead. Haven't seen Sharpton or Don Lemons mugs on TV yet. Where are the people lying in the streets telling us they can't breath?
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    Is police abuse/murder systemic or random?
    Are cop killings systemic or random?
  • Options
    Pat notjob Lynch circulates this throughout nypd..,

Don’t Insult My Sacrifice
    I, _____________________, as a New York City police officer,
    request that Mayor Bill de Blasio and City Council Speaker
    Melissa Mark-Viverito refrain from attending my funeral
    services in the event that I am killed in the line of duty. Due to
    Mayor de Blasio and Speaker Mark-Viverito's consistent refusal
    to show police officers the support and respect they deserve, I
    believe that their attendance at the funeral of a fallen New York
    City police officer is an insult to that officer's memory and
    sacrifice.

You really think cops go out and say "I really want to kill someone today"? C'mon.

The other thing that irks me is the "I can't breathe" slogan. Not sure that most people realize this but if you can talk you can breathe..

I am excited for the day that the cops wear cameras. The world can see what shit they put up with every single day and it will eliminate all the piece of shit cops. It's a win/win.
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited December 2014

You really think cops go out and say "I really want to kill someone today"? C'mon.

The other thing that irks me is the "I can't breathe" slogan. Not sure that most people realize this but if you can talk you can breathe..

I am excited for the day that the cops wear cameras. The world can see what shit they put up with every single day and it will eliminate all the piece of shit cops. It's a win/win.
    reddit.com/r/ProtectAndServe/comments/2odvre/the_pernicious_myth_of_if_you_can_speak_you_can/
    "This is where the problem begins for officers. If you are kneeling on a suspect, or you have them handcuffed on the ground so that they are on their chest, there is a strong possibility that you can cut off their ability to breathe. Once the lungs begin to exhale, they collapse, but if you they are being pressed down on by body weight, they may not be able to re-expand. "

I agree about the cameras.
    But as far as the rest of this thread, it is a f*cking sad day all the way around.
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hsohi wrote: »

Good point. Where's Lemon, Sonny Hostin, and Van Jones?

Haha,so true.Sonny is a race schill.Does not matter the story.Lemon is a little more non partial.And jones is an apologist.
  • Options
    "Seat belts on,Can't Breathe"
    This is cold blooded pre meditated first degree murder.Fucking cowards.
  • Options
    Musky,head on a swivel bud.
  • Options
    Well... what can you expect?

You get idiots spouting "Cops suck" any opportunity they can and... other idiots start to believe it and... some moron goes and kills a couple in his final worthless moments.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Should post their pics to pay respect. This shits senseless. Being against police brutality is one thing, killing 2 cops SITTING in a car blindly is bullshit.

• Options
    You really think citizens go out and say "I really want to kill a cop today"? C'mon.

# of police? # of citizens killed by police?
    # of citizens? # of cops killed by citizens?

Choke holds due 2 things, partially cut off air to lungs, partially cut off blood to brain.
    Anyone who says, if you can talk you can breathe, have someone put you in a choke hold for 9 seconds.
  • Options
    Well... what can you expect?

You get idiots spouting "public schools suck" any opportunity they can and... other idiots start to believe it and...then morons go and kill a couple of public school students in their final worthless moments.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,757
    badbrains wrote: »
    Should post their pics to pay respect. This shits senseless. Being against police brutality is one thing, killing 2 cops SITTING in a car blindly is bullshit.

Couldn't say it better, bb.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    well, this guy just fucked the rest of us. the 40% of cops who had no chips on their shoulders just got one now.

i am in no way trying to justify what this guy did, but maybe now we will be forced to have the uncomfortable conversation that most of white america does not want to have.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,757
    well, this guy just fucked the rest of us. the 40% of cops who had no chips on their shoulders just got one now.

i am in no way trying to justify what this guy did, but maybe now we will be forced to have the uncomfortable conversation that most of white america does not want to have.
    Yeah- was thinking about that too- how this shit is going to cascade. The guy basically threw a lot of gasoline on the fire.

Let's hope that conversation does get started otherwise it's lose/lose.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    brianlux wrote: »

Yeah- was thinking about that too- how this shit is going to cascade. The guy basically threw a lot of gasoline on the fire.

Let's hope that conversation does get started otherwise it's lose/lose.

it is already lose lose.

has been for a long time.

and now the police are going to be even more militarized and less accountable.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."