Options

2 cops shot in Brooklyn

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited December 2014
    America's mayor...Giuliani then argued that most of the city’s violence is centered in the black community through so-called “black against black” crime and heralded the police for keeping African Americans safe. “Actually, the people who do the most for the black community in America are the police,” he explained.

For all the black on black crime regurgitators, crime isn't what the black lives matter is about, it's about accountability!
    Black on black crime is punished, go look up the black arrest conviction and incarceration rate. Cop on citizen crime is unpunished, is it really that difficult to understand.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    If Garners death can be blamed on obesity and heart condition, then yes, the killing of the 2 officers can be blamed on too many guns on the street.

Can someone be both appalled by police brutality and police getting away with murder and also appalled by the senseless killing of 2 cops?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    JC29856 wrote: »
    If Garners death can be blamed on obesity and heart condition, then yes, the killing of the 2 officers can be blamed on too many guns on the street.

Can someone be both appalled by police brutality and police getting away with murder and also appalled by the senseless killing of 2 cops?

Yes they can if they demonstrated as much with their words. So far... this community understands that you are appalled with police brutality.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    "something is really fucked up when you are trained that "the number one rule is to go home at the end of your shift". that gives cops a very wide latitude in making decisions. it makes them believe that they are not accountable for their actions, which in most cases, is a fact"...

You have no idea what you are taking about...Let me make this crystal clear to you....IF WE CANNOT PROTECT OURSELVES WE PROTECT YOU...it's very simple. Going home to our familes IS and ALWAYS will be number one. If you can't wrap your brain around that then you belong at the children's table w/ that shameful NYC mayor De Blasio. STAY SAFE ALL
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    If we cannot protect ourselves we cannot protect you...
  • Options
    I think we should all "withhold judgement until all of the facts are presented".
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    JimmyV wrote: »
    Two cops are dead. Two families are shattered. And the piece of shit who murdered them used Michael Brown and Eric Garner as convenient "justification" for the crimes he wanted to commit.
    Still have beyond this post to read the rest of the thread, but this nails it for me.

And, I thought I saw something earlier that this guy DID set out to murder officers and encouraged others to join in.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    edited December 2014
    I think we should all "withhold judgement until all of the facts are presented".

What are you talking about? Is that someone else's quote? Are you referring to the 2 cops shot and killed by a guy that used Michael Brown's death as an excuse and then shot himself? If you are, I think you are just trolling.
  • Options
    http://www.examiner.com/article/two-nypd-officers-murdered-execution-style-by-member-of-black-guerrilla-family

As covered by Examiner.com last week, the New York Daily News reported that the Black Guerrilla Family gang has at least ten of their members in the greater New York City, and have "declared open season on the NYPD." According to Ed Mullins, President of the Sergeants Benevolent Association, the prison spawned militants are currently "preparing to shoot on duty police officers."
  • Options
    This cop killer couldn't add 1+1...he references Brown and Garner, then says "They Take 1 of Ours, Let's Take 2 of Theirs”
  • Options
    This cop killer couldn't add 1+1...he references Brown and Garner, then says "They Take 1 of Ours, Let's Take 2 of Theirs”

Now that's a good point.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    http://nypd.police-memorial.com/list-of-nypd-fallen-heroes/

War for 2 cops killed in line of duty, first in 3 years.
    Notice all the 911 related illness deaths? I wonder what that's all about.

The FDNY has lost 92 members to 9/11 illnesses since losing 343 firefighters on the day Al Qaeda terrorists flew hijacked planes into the twin towers. Over 850 more FDNY members have been diagnosed with 9/11-related illnesses, officials said.

I thought Whitman and Giuliani declared ground zero safe?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I can't see the parallel between the execution of these two men and 9/11.

Could you please explain the tie?
  • Options
    Exclusive New York Post video of the aftermath of…: http://youtu.be/ixs-ySsaSDQ
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    New York Yankees have agreed to pay for the education for the kids of the slain officers. Classy move
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,871

what the fuck is this shit? Huh? exactly THAT, SHIT. nothing in anything I have read from local media suggests such a thing. You really need to get a fucking grip man.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Mickeyrat
    What shit?
    What thing?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Anyone else see the "fuck santos" tv add in the link?
  • Options
    Mickeyrat
    What shit?
    What thing?

The shit that is in that link you posted. Why did you post that? Do you actually think the NYPD set this up to drum up support for police? Or are just bringing us all up to spped on all angles? (100% sarcasm)

Your need to derail every thread by posting anything that has nothing to do with the topics you're posting in is getting old. If you're going to post bull shit, have the balls to explain what you are posting. Otherwise it's just trolling. You've pretty much lost all of your credibility with me, and I'd bet many others here because of.trash like that.
  • Options
    The post was to point out another cop was killed. I didn't write the article. Find me an article on the Florida cop that doesn't reference the nypd killings.
    Anyone who wants to be topic relevance police take that up with the mods.
    Anyone that doesn't like my posts simply ignore them.
  • Options
    other than mentioning he formerly worked as NYPD for 5 yrs, there is nothing from that local media outlet about the ambush in NY. Much the same from other outlets in TV in the area but some do reference the ambush. Nothing I see suggests this was the same from those outlets.

http://tbo.com/news/crime/tarpon-springs-police-officer-shot-killed-deputies-say-20141221/
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    This is really sad and crazy...
    this merderer has no excuse...he shot 2 people-police officers in cold blood..
    Thats why there is justice so people dont act like animal and kill eachother...
    and really people need to calm the fuck down,life is too precius...
    noone has the right to go shoot caps on the head,same cops cant play it rambo and shoots everything is moving..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    You really think citizens go out and say "I really want to kill a cop today"? C'mon.

# of police? # of citizens killed by police?
    # of citizens? # of cops killed by citizens?

Choke holds due 2 things, partially cut off air to lungs, partially cut off blood to brain.
    Anyone who says, if you can talk you can breathe, have someone put you in a choke hold for 9 seconds.

Have you ever seen the choking posters at restaurants? You know what the universal sign for choking is?
    It's not saying "I'm choking".
    It's holding your hands to your throat because you can not talk...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You really think citizens go out and say "I really want to kill a cop today"? C'mon.

Choke holds due 2 things, partially cut off air to lungs, partially cut off blood to brain.
    Anyone who says, if you can talk you can breathe, have someone put you in a choke hold for 9 seconds.

Have you ever seen the choking posters at restaurants? You know what the universal sign for choking is?

may I ask you if you have seen and heard that video of Garner saying he cannot breath? If so, does that really sound to you like someone readily able to draw sufficient breath in to not die? Also need to note , he had his hands being cuffed. So how was he to note that universal sign of choking?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    I posted the link hours ago this article minutes ago and does make reference to nypd

Meanwhile, media from around the country are calling for information in the wake of the execution-style killings of two New York Police Department officers in Brooklyn, deputies said. Gualtieri said there is no indication at this time that the Tarpon Springs shooting is related to what happened in New York.
  • Options

To this... if one is 'legitimately' choking... they cannot speak- air cannot get in or out.

By mentioning this, I'm not offering support for these officers... I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

To this... if one is 'legitimately' choking... they cannot speak- air cannot get in or out.

By mentioning this, I'm not offering support for these officers... I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation.

Though you can't really argue with the outcome. Guess he proved you wrong by, you know, dying