The Pizza Thread

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,415
    PJ_Soul said:
    Scruffy barbecuing last night had some troubles:

:rofl: I have tears! That is fucking hilarious!! Is this real?! Surely not! No cat can fucking look like that! :lol: My co-workers asked if I was okay while I was watching this - she thought I was crying, hahaha, but I was cry-laughing.
    (on a more serious note, awwww, poor cat, it just wants to be loved!)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    PJ_Soul said:

:rofl: I have tears! That is fucking hilarious!! Is this real?! Surely not! No cat can fucking look like that! :lol: My co-workers asked if I was okay while I was watching this - she thought I was crying, hahaha, but I was cry-laughing.
    I think I'm finally in love again. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:

I'm a 44 year old father of 2. 

I just started following an ugly cat on instagram. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,348
    Tried a new place the other night. Not the best pizza I’ve ever had

fuck. yes. looks like the “crunchy” style pepperoni.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    PJ_Soul said:

I'm a 44 year old father of 2. 

I just started following an ugly cat on instagram. 
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,199
    Nothing like some Lou’s on a snowy Thursday night in western PA. 

Welp, let’s see how this goes.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551
    Hahaha.  At least you are close to your toilet
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    Niiiice zack!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,925
    Damn I had no idea Lous had frozen pies. Report back when you get a chance. Curious to hear how it is. 
    RiotZact said:

Wtf is that?
    PJ_Soul said:
    RiotZact said:

Wtf is that?
    A long Night in the bathroom. 
    bbiggs said:
    Damn I had no idea Lous had frozen pies. Report back when you get a chance. Curious to hear how it is. 
    I’ll tell you what, it’s been 3 months since I actually had Lou’s for the first time, but if my memory serves me correctly I’d say I’d have a hard time doing the Pepsi challenge with the real thing vs. this frozen one. 

My uncle ordered them online, they were $65 for 2 pies. Came packed with dry ice and everything. 
    PJ_Soul said:
    RiotZact said:

Wtf is that?
    It’s a frozen Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza shipped from Chicago. 
    RiotZact said:
    bbiggs said:
    I’ll tell you what, it’s been 3 months since I actually had Lou’s for the first time, but if my memory serves me correctly I’d say I’d have a hard time doing the Pepsi challenge with the real thing vs. this frozen one. 

My uncle ordered them online, they were $65 for 2 pies. Came packed with dry ice and everything. 
    Well I’m glad to hear it was good! And I’m equally glad that they are not doing some mass production of frozen pies. $65 for 2 is no joke so you have to really want a Lous for that price.  Portillos actually does the same thing and will ship anywhere in the US (for a small fortune). 

Was it actually frozen or unfrozen but kept cold by the dry ice? 
    bbiggs said:
    RiotZact said:
    bbiggs said:

Well I’m glad to hear it was good! And I’m equally glad that they are not doing some mass production of frozen pies. $65 for 2 is no joke so you have to really want a Lous for that price.  Portillos actually does the same thing and will ship anywhere in the US (for a small fortune). 

It was frozen. It even says on the instructions to cook it from being frozen, not thawed at all. Yeah I’m not sure what inspired him to spend so much on it. I love it but I don’t think I’d spend that much. 
    RiotZact said:
    bbiggs said:
    RiotZact said:
    bbiggs said:

It was frozen. It even says on the instructions to cook it from being frozen, not thawed at all. Yeah I’m not sure what inspired him to spend so much on it. I love it but I don’t think I’d spend that much. 
    Good stuff. If I lived out of state I’d do it too. Worth every penny. 
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

It looks like grandma ... lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Tonight’s pies

and

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    The second one looks yum

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    edited November 2018
    dankind said:
    Tonight’s pies

and

Did they tear up one basil leaf for the first pie?! Only six slices in Boston?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    dankind said:
    Tonight’s pies

and

Chunks of.... old asphalt (?)  .... on the first? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

I looked it up, and this guy's commentary isn't on the original video. the original has actually zero talking. this guy just hilariously overdubbed his commentary and it went nuts. I watched it I doin't know how many times. 

BLINK MOTHERF**KER!

HAHAHAHA
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

I looked it up, and this guy's commentary isn't on the original video. the original has actually zero talking. this guy just hilariously overdubbed his commentary and it went nuts. I watched it I doin't know how many times. 

BLINK MOTHERF**KER!

HAHAHAHA
    I did too.  lol.  I had to look that cat up.  I've never seen a cat like that.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    anybody have pizza as a part of their thanksgiving menu?
    edited November 2018

BLINK MOTHERF**KER!

HAHAHAHA
    It's Michael Rapaport's voice! That's why it's so good, lol.

mcgruff10 said:
    anybody have pizza as a part of their thanksgiving menu?
    No chance. Although I wouldn’t object. Lol 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,415
    Apparently it does happen, spotted on an Instagram story just now:

Untraditional Thanksgiving dinner and untraditional pie. That thing looks awful.